Ping Map for June 17, 2008 - Discuss that day only

I'd like to discuss the ping maps JUST for 6/15 & 6/16 when LE claims Caylee died.

KC did NOT use her personal cell during these times on the 6/17

6/17 11:30am – 2:12pm(2hr 40min break)
6/17 2:45pm – 3:53pm(1hr+ break)
6/17 4:05pm – 5:20pm(1hr 15min break)
6/17 5:20pm – 8:38pm(3hr 18min break)

Calls for June 17th

picture.php

KC did NOT use her personal cell during these times on the 6/17

6/17 11:30am – 2:12pm(2hr 40min break)
6/17 2:45pm – 3:53pm(1hr+ break)
6/17 4:05pm – 5:20pm(1hr 15min break)
6/17 5:20pm – 8:38pm(3hr 18min break)

Thanks bullet, this could really help - could you possibly do this for each day as the threads come up?

Will do my best.

I think that what folks will see when this "lack" of usage comes up will show that she was doing something during the day. Be it taking care of Caylee, a client or napping. she deffinately was NOT on "her personal" phone every hour of the day.....most of the time in the evening yes...she was, but not during the day.

Will do my best.

I think that what folks will see when this "lack" of usage comes up will show that she was doing something during the day. Be it taking care of Caylee, a client or napping. she deffinately was NOT on "her personal" phone every hour of the day.....most of the time in the evening yes...she was, but not during the day.

I've often thought about the phone staying charged and whether it would just be dead for periods of time. Casey seems like the type who wouldn't regularly charge up the phone (much like my teenage daughter LOL).

Nice T-Lil, these individual call log days could really help!

I'm wondering if there might be a way for Georgia PI to add the calls to the Ping description for each ping. That way you'd see all the persons called for each ping when you click on it. I'd be happy to help with that but I can't change the maps.

that could be possible for some of the down time. But most of the down time is actually not "down". I do see where she is recieving txt and some incomeing calls but not responding to the them. And other times with no activity which could be charging.

I'd like to discuss the ping maps JUST for 6/15 & 6/16 when LE claims Caylee died.

I thought on another thread it was clarified that LE said between 6/15 and 7/16.

I'm wondering if there might be a way for Georgia PI to add the calls to the Ping description for each ping. That way you'd see all the persons called for each ping when you click on it. I'd be happy to help with that but I can't change the maps.

Right now I am trying to get all the ping maps completed and posted (it is a hugh task), that was one of the reasons for separating the ping maps to individual threads as it would make it a lot easier to do just what you suggested.

Bring this over from the ping thread.

We know she was at Chris S.'s mother's house on the 17th in the afternoon for at least 2 hours in a dark colored Jeep with NY license plates.

The ping prior to the 3 hour gap in cellphone usage is to a cell tower on Chris S.'s parents' street.

The ping after the 3 hour gap appears to be one that consistently pings when she is at Tony's.

Bring this over from the ping thread.

We know she was at Chris S.'s mother's house on the 17th in the afternoon for at least 2 hours in a dark colored Jeep with NY license plates.

The ping prior to the 3 hour gap in cellphone usage is to a cell tower on Chris S.'s parents' street.

The ping after the 3 hour gap appears to be one that consistently pings when she is at Tony's.

Chris S. has been added to the maps.

Brian B states that she borrowed the shovel on either the 17th or 18th between 1:30 - 2:30 pm. Her car was backed in the driveway at the time. It's difficult to sort out but later in the interview he states that it could have been later - around 3 pm.

...for 6/17-only thread...

IIRC, Brian B. states shovel day is 6/17 or 6/18 and Casey borrows shovel ~1:30-2:30PM or as late as maybe 3PM...not quite certain, but, she has it for ~1hr.

Consider the following ping, fb & computer forensic info and which may support shovel day as 6/17 or 6/18.

All times are approximate based on pings entering/leaving area...

ON TUE 6/17:

2:29PM...arrived @ G&C's...1 min call to Ricardo
2:44PM...attempted call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
2:44PM...~20 second call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
2:45PM...attempted call to Clint...pinged @ G&C's
2:45PM...~10 second call to Clint pinged @ G&C's
3:15PM...Facebook msg'd Amy "can't wait to get you moved in" (likely @ G&C's, IMHO)
3:31PM...downloaded Father's day pics to laptop (likely @ G&C's, IMHO)
3:53PM...text to Tony...pinged Lee Vista Area (note: pics downld @ 3:31, then ping @ 3:53..then next ping back @ G&C's)
3:55PM...text to Tony...pinged back @ G&C's
3:56PM...text to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
3:57PM...text to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
4:04PM...attempted call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
4:05PM...~10 second call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
5:20PM...called 9899#...Chris S. security gate maybe?
5:20PM-8:38PM...no cell activity...Chris S. states Casey there in dark Grand Cherokee​

ON WED 6/18:

3:16PM...arrived @ G&C's...short (seconds) call to Tony
3:42PM...pinged @ G&C's...2 min call to Tony...
4:11PM...left G&C's before this time...2 min call to Amy...pinged NE of Chris S. house​
NOTE: Brian B. comments on seeing the PONTIAC backed into the garage. 6/17 events suggest Casey had to change cars between 4:05PM and 5:20PM to have Tony's GC @ Chris' by 5:20. Hmmmmm

I am now COMPLETELY confused. On the general ping thread Amberjack posted as follows:

Originally Posted by Amberjack
LP says there are 2 days of no cell phone activity

Tues. June 17th
Only one call from airport area

The information posted above in Bond's post indicates that this is not true. Which one is correct?

I am now COMPLETELY confused. On the general ping thread Amberjack posted as follows:

Originally Posted by Amberjack
LP says there are 2 days of no cell phone activity

Tues. June 17th
Only one call from airport area

The information posted above in Bond's post indicates that this is not true. Which one is correct?

LP stated there were two days with no cell phone activity for a "period of time". One of those days being the 17th where there was a three hour gap with no calls, texts, etc. We have all the cell phone logs and can prove there was not a day went by without some activity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back