Jose Garcia

Where did this info come from?

I swear I was only off the computer long enough today to once again make cookies. :waitasec:

the older gentleman on the right, I saw him standing sentinel in some interview yesterday? he seemed heavier?

Was this the one with him at the appearance this morning? I hope he is alot better than JB.

I normally never post anything without a link to support it so i will ask to have this thread deleted. I was sitting here on Websleuths listening to my local Fox 35 news. i'm sorry about that. i will search their site for the link.

No dice. Not up yet. :mad:

He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2006 ... he is more green than Baez.

I normally never post anything without a link to support it so i will ask to have this thread deleted. I was sitting here on Websleuths listening to my local Fox 35 news. i'm sorry about that. i will search their site for the link.

No dice. Not up yet. :mad:

I can verify that Fox 35 revealed this info during their 5 PM newscast, I have it DVR'd also.

I'm sorry-I'm new here though I have been lurking as a guest and member since I stumbled upon this wonderful site looking for more info. on this case. That being said I so admire so many of you here and feel as if so many of you have become trusted friends. I may be wrong in my interpretation of what has been stated as a requirement to represent someone in a capital murder case, but I thought that the attorney had to have experience in these type of cases--Am I wrong or are the requirements just 5 years as a practicing attorney? I don't see how this new attorney, if has indeed been brought on as defense counsel will actually help things. From the website he appears to only have experience in Family law matters. I'm sure someone here can set the record straight. TIA

WKMG Local 6 also identified him on their 5 PM newscast, but didn't have any background on him.

Fox 35 said they thought he was with Baez's office, although it appears from the website above that is incorrect.

He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2006 ... he is more green than Baez.

not necessarily true, he may only have been recently admitted to florida's bar, but may have been a member of the bar of another state.

don't know anything about him though, i just heard of all this now!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back