Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ping Map for June 27, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    BJB
    What has me curious is if Casey wanted to recover the car then why did she call Jesse and Amy???? TonE didn't leave until the 30th, and Yes, I believe she didn't want to drive him to the airport, but why call Amy and Jesse???
    Something is still not right with this. Did she want Amy or Jesse's fingerprints on her car? She didn't want TonE anywhere near her car.
    Even if KC had gotten her car back on Sunday, she wouldn't have wanted Tony to know it. If Tony thought KC had her own car, he wouldn't have had to leave his keys for KC. She could take him to the airport in HER stinky car.

If Amy or Jesse helped KC, Tony didn't have to know. Casey had an excuse not to drive her car. It was in the shop. Her dad had taken it there.

I can't say that I don't understand KC worrying in the meantime about somebody noticing her stinky car sitting in the lot abandoned, day after day? Maybe she was afraid it wouldn't pass the sniff test and would get reported to somebody worse than a tow company?

With Jesse or Amy's help KC wouldn't have to pay for her own gas or gas can. KC hadn't gotten her hands on Amy's $400 or Amy's checks yet. Money was getting short.

If Jesse or Amy helped, KC could move her car wherever she wanted and clean it while nobody (Tony) was around.

I think KC probably was scared s***less when her car wasn't at Amscott on June 30. Doesn't look like Casey had a place to sleep on Tony's first night out of town. Cindy had the week off and would have been antsy to see Caylee. It was the worst of times...

imo
    Last edited by Jolynna; 09-14-2009 at 10:05 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jolynna For This Useful Post:

Maybe Casey didn't abandon her car on 27th June

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    And as far as we know no one has come forward who helped her push her car into Amscot.
    I am having trouble reconciling the events of 26 & 27 June with the known evidence - it doesn’t “make sense”!
    It seems implausible to me that Casey ran out of gas at Amscott at 11.43 according to cell pings then:
    1) found two guys (who have never come forward),
    2) asked them for help then
    3) pushed the car into Amscott
    4) Had Tony picking her up by 11.47 as he states in his interview.
    i.e. within the space of 3 minutes. There either had to be someone else in the car with her who helped her push it, or more likely the car was abandoned the day before which is what the manager Catherine Sanchez says in her interview. Casey must have got a ride with somebody on 27th because she wouldn’t be able to be driving from Goldenrod to Amscott and at the same time reply to seven texts between 11.31 (pinging at Goldenrod) and 11.44 (Pinging at Amscott where she ran out of gas).
    Looking at the Amscott tower pings, I noticed that the Amscott where the car was abandoned pings on sector 20343. The only other time Casey’s phone has pinged here is June 10 & 20, & we have evidence that she was in possession of the car after those dates from Tony and George. Therefore, we cannot be certain that it was Casey who abandoned the pontiac if it was abandoned on 26th. She may have lent it or given it to someone else.

Looking at the rest of the Amscott pings, Casey visited somewhere in the Amscott 20341 sector every day from 13th June to 15th July with the exception of 2nd 3rd and 4th July. She pinged there twice on Thursday 26th, at lunchtime & early evening.

Thursday 26th
    13.26 Casey gets 2 myspace messages, pinging from 20341
    13.41 Casey texts Amy “I need a freaking vacation”
    13.44 Casey gets 2 more myspace messages, pinging from 20341
    17.49 Casey gets 2 texts & a call pinging from 20341

Friday 27th
    7.30 According to Amscott manager Catherine Sanchez, the car was there early in the morning when she came to work
    9.37 Casey rings Cindy pinging @ Sutton Pl area
    10.34 Casey calls Jesse 4 minute convo, pinging @ N Chickasaw
    11.09 Casey calls JC Penney pinging @ Goldenrod area (Possibly at house picking up frozen food? JC Penney card?)
    11.28 Casey calls Tony saying she is out of Gas @ Amscott pinging from Currituck before she actually gets there
    (See Page 4 09-08-08 interview of Tony Lazzaro released 06/04/09)
    11.31 Between 11.31 & 11.43 Casey sends 6 texts to Jenna & receives 6 replies
    11.34 “Definitely part of animal” texted to Amy
    11.44 Casey texting Jenna 11.31-11.44 so unlikely she is actually driving car? Has come from Goldenrod also pings JBP
    11.44 Last a.m. text to Jenna, pinging at Amscott
    11.47 According to Tony he speaks to Casey on phone when he arrives, mocking her about running out of gas again
    11.49 Casey texts Amy she ran out of gas again
    11.50 Casey calls Jesse 6 minute convo asking to borrow his gas cans. He cannot oblige.
    11.58 Texts Amy “2 weeks in a row on Friday my stupid car runs out of gas, wow”
    14.07 Jesse calls Casey 3 min pings near Sutton Pl
    14.11 Casey calls JC Penney pings near Sutton Pl

According to Tony they go to JC Penney @ Fashion Sq to buy boots, then later to Fusian & this is verified by the ping records.
    It seems that Casey wanted everyone to believe that the car wasn’t at Amscott until 27th. My question is why? What difference would it make? It is from this day that she starts stealing money & keeping her receipts.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InspectorGadget For This Useful Post:

Maybe the car smelled and she did not want her clothes to smell like the car.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Go Go Gadget! Are you suggesting she ditched the car during the 2nd visit to Amscot area early evening on the 26th? I haven't looked at the ping maps for quite some time, but just curious what means would she have available to get her from Amscot to the next cell ping? Are there mass transit options readily available in this area? Could she catch a city bus fairly easily that might have direct service to her next location? Anyone from the area able to enlighten? She would have had to ditch the car get back with Tony, leave TL and go back to Amscot and then call him on the 27th to pick her up. (?)

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    Go Go Gadget! Are you suggesting she ditched the car during the 2nd visit to Amscot area early evening on the 26th? I haven't looked at the ping maps for quite some time, but just curious what means would she have available to get her from Amscot to the next cell ping? Are there mass transit options readily available in this area? Could she catch a city bus fairly easily that might have direct service to her next location? Anyone from the area able to enlighten? She would have had to ditch the car get back with Tony, leave TL and go back to Amscot and then call him on the 27th to pick her up. (?)
    Possibly. What I'm suggesting is that the car was probably abandoned at Amscott on Tuesday 26th and if that were the case, it may not have been Casey who left it there. We assume it was Casey because it is her car, but we don't have hard evidence or a good witness to confirm that she drove it to Amscott. I am not going by the ping maps, but by the actual tower info in the phone records. When she is at Amscott on Friday, she pings the Amscott tower in sector 3, but on Thursday she pings in sector 1, which is an area she visits every day. (I need to research where this might be..) I don't think she used her car on 27th, because whilst its easy to call people while driving, I think it is pretty impossible to send 7 texts within roughly 10 minutes and at the same time drive from Goldenrod area to Amscott area, so she must have been a passenger in someone else's vehicle. I am not implying it was any particular individual, but it could have been a flatmate, family member or neighbour. She called Cindy, Jesse and Tony before she got to Amscott on 27th.

I don't think it can be claimed that she wasn't going to go back & get the car, because she contacted both Jesse and Amy on Saturday and Sunday. They couldn't help her and she wasn't that bothered because she wanted to spend time with Tony. She had had quite a few messages on her phone on 26th, any one of them could have been someone telling her where her car was. She did go with Amy to get a gascan on Monday and probaly drove past in Tony's car and saw the pontiac wasn't there. She texts Stephanie at 4.53pm, probably to find out if she knows where the car has gone.

I think she could easily have had a key to Tony's car or persuaded him to leave one with her because he had already allowed her to drive it and she could have used the same excuse that she did with Amy, that their luggage wouldn't fit in the pontiac so they would have to take Tony's to go to the airport.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to InspectorGadget For This Useful Post:

Bump....good thread, did this train of thought lead to a different thread, become later disproven?

Hello Everyone

Very good work in here ! I'd like to add to this if I may ? I believe Casey saying to Amy on Wednesday June 25th that she had something to do on Saturday was telling. Note that in her text messege to Amy on Saturday the 28th at 7:13pm she is in the shower , I cant that good. Got carb cleaner in my eyes. Earlier this same day she tells amy
    ( 2:19pm) Get whatever you think is best. " just not pink or anything". As much as I agree with everyone because this is what I have worked up too on these days. But what if, the 28th is actually the day she dumped her ? We all know how she fabricates, and what is she doing with carb cleaner anyway? lol she wasn't working on her car mechanically speaking. Cindy took the day off work Friday June 27th.
    Last edited by dustyrose46; 11-08-2010 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Forgot to include information that is pertinent
    The Truth only has one story, but a Lie has many

Oh my I am sorry, but I have been trying to work this out on these days, and could it be possible like Cindy said that Casey had to have had help to whatever happened to Caylee ( to Sgt Allen's vmail) ? Maybe the 27th is when Casey took the green runner, and George chased her, and the pontiac was left at the house. George said Cindy was home. Cindy denied she knew anything about Casey taking her car, and later it revamped that the chase must have been in April. This would close in better on George's story of this event because Cindy was home. Uhg. Help !
    The Truth only has one story, but a Lie has many

Quote Originally Posted by dustyrose46 View Post
    Hello Everyone

Very good work in here ! I'd like to add to this if I may ? I believe Casey saying to Amy on Wednesday June 25th that she had something to do on Saturday was telling. Note that in her text messege to Amy on Saturday the 28th at 7:13pm she is in the shower , I cant that good. Got carb cleaner in my eyes. Earlier this same day she tells amy
    ( 2:19pm) Get whatever you think is best. " just not pink or anything". As much as I agree with everyone because this is what I have worked up too on these days. But what if, the 28th is actually the day she dumped her ? We all know how she fabricates, and what is she doing with carb cleaner anyway? lol she wasn't working on her car mechanically speaking. Cindy took the day off work Friday June 27th.
    These texts are not from Casey. The texts about getting orange or at least "no pink or anything" T shirts and iron on paper are from Ricardo to Amy. The texts about carb cleaner and the shower are from Will to Amy.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dustyrose46 View Post
    Oh my I am sorry, but I have been trying to work this out on these days, and could it be possible like Cindy said that Casey had to have had help to whatever happened to Caylee ( to Sgt Allen's vmail) ? Maybe the 27th is when Casey took the green runner, and George chased her, and the pontiac was left at the house. George said Cindy was home. Cindy denied she knew anything about Casey taking her car, and later it revamped that the chase must have been in April. This would close in better on George's story of this event because Cindy was home. Uhg. Help !
    There are no days in June or July for which the Epass records match George's story.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    There are no days in June or July for which the Epass records match George's story.
    This is so odd!! Do you think that he completely fabricated this story for some reason? Because I cannot for the life of me see how that story helps Casey at all.

On the flip side, it if did happen earlier (I believe I have seen some sleuthers come up with something that makes them say that it was possibly in April), then that would mean that they were having huge problems with Casey not being around earlier than the June/July timeframe. Obviously they were going round and round with her over financial issues at that point, but why would have needed to chase her if she were home all of the time then?? Or maybe the April thing I seem to remember is a figment of my imagination. That's a distinct possibility too!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123