Ping Map for June 28, 2008 - Discuss that day only

June 28, 2008 - Discuss this day only.

I have requested this thread because the information of that day's event's are getting scattered throuout the pings thread and is making it difficult to keep up with the informaion

Warning - Please discuss that days events only here.

Ping Map for June 28, 2008

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...41605280294744.0004585ec9ca51c3fb3ee&t=h&z=10

According to Lee's handwritten receipt list, Casey went to a movie on June 28 at Waterford Lakes called "Wanted" at 7:15 PM. QUESTION: How do the following June 28th pings fit into the seeing a movie scenario? Would these towers ping while she was at Waterford's movie theatre?

7:23 PM 1500 Windmill Ridge Loop, Lockwood, FL 32828
7:33 PM 1500 Windmill Ridge Loop, Lockwood, FL 32828
8:01 PM 1500 Windmill Ridge Loop, Lockwood, FL 32828
8:03 PM 1644 Tanner Rd S, Lockwood, FL 32820
8:04 PM 1644 Tanner Rd S, Lockwood, FL 32820

According to Lee's handwritten receipt list, Casey went to a movie on June 28 at Waterford Lakes called "Wanted" at 7:15 PM. QUESTION: How do the following June 28th pings fit into the seeing a movie scenario? Would these towers ping while she was at Waterford's movie theatre?

7:23 PM 1500 Windmill Ridge Loop, Lockwood, FL 32828
7:33 PM 1500 Windmill Ridge Loop, Lockwood, FL 32828
8:01 PM 1500 Windmill Ridge Loop, Lockwood, FL 32828

If the movie theatre is the Regal Waterford Lakes @ 541 N. Alafaya Trail then the 7:23 to 7:33 tower could be pinged as it's just over 2 mi away. However, the tower pinged at 8:03 is about 4 miles from this theatre.

If the movie theatre is the Regal Waterford Lakes @ 541 N. Alafaya Trail then the 7:23 to 7:33 tower could be pinged as it's just over 2 mi away. However, the tower pinged at 8:03 is about 4 miles from this theatre.

Regal Waterford Lakes @ 541 N. Alafaya Trail has been added to the map.

Fascinating! Either the tower is rather strong (up to 5 miles) which could be the case or little Miss used the oldest trick in the book by buying a ticket and not sitting for the show!

Fascinating! Either the tower is rather strong (up to 5 miles) which could be the case or little Miss used the oldest trick in the book by buying a ticket and not sitting for the show!

Ping 15 would not support the movie story, there are two towers closer, unless we have the wrong movie theater.

What throws me about this date is that Lee showed in his handwritten receipts note that right after she saw "Wanted" at Waterford Lakes she went and rented a movie from Blockbuster:

June 28, 2008 9:42 p.m. Tony Lazarro Blockbuster receipt Rented movie "Chaos 2007"

Strange the ping didn't move at all?

What throws me about this date is that Lee showed in his handwritten receipts note that right after she saw "Wanted" at Waterford Lakes she went and rented a movie from Blockbuster:

June 28, 2008 9:42 p.m. Tony Lazarro Blockbuster receipt Rented movie "Chaos 2007"

Do we know the address of that Blockbuster ?.

Update:

It looks like both of these towers are pingable/reachable from the Waterford Lakes movie theatre. I come to this conclusion because both towers listed below also pinged on July 7th for her when she was at Waterford Lakes that night.

1500 Windmill Ridge Loop, Lockwood, FL 32828
1644 Tanner Rd S, Lockwood, FL 32820

Updated map to include "Blockbuster Receipt" dated 6/28 as per the Evidence documents released on 11/26

I have a question about the timeline on this date. The purchases on the receipts LA turned over to OCSO show that KC bought two tickets to see "Wanted" at the Waterford cinema that began at 7:15 pm. Her cell phone pings show to be the general area of the theatre. But one tower (see Ping 15) seems to be quite a ways from the exact location of the Waterford.

But a major discrepancy (unless I've really messed something up) is that first the movies should have gone until at least 9:05 pm based on its published run time (and that's barring movie previews and trying to lure you to the concession stand). Either she or TL rented a movie at 9:43 pm from Blockbuster (again off receipts), which works well with the movie getting over sometime around 9:05 to 9:15 pm. However, her cell phone pings continue to hit the tower of Ping 15 until 10:25 pm, which will absolutely not align with her returning to TL's apartment and watching a rented movie.

HELP! Have I done something wrong? Was it TL that rented the movie from Blockbuster and KC did not return home until much much later? Where was she and what was she doing? Who was the second ticket for?

Thanks for any assistance you can give in clearing this up!

I have a question about the timeline on this date. The purchases on the receipts LA turned over to OCSO show that KC bought two tickets to see "Wanted" at the Waterford cinema that began at 7:15 pm. Her cell phone pings show to be the general area of the theatre. But one tower (see Ping 15) seems to be quite a ways from the exact location of the Waterford.

But a major discrepancy (unless I've really messed something up) is that first the movies should have gone until at least 9:05 pm based on its published run time (and that's barring movie previews and trying to lure you to the concession stand). Either she or TL rented a movie at 9:43 pm from Blockbuster (again off receipts), which works well with the movie getting over sometime around 9:05 to 9:15 pm. However, her cell phone pings continue to hit the tower of Ping 15 until 10:25 pm, which will absolutely not align with her returning to TL's apartment and watching a rented movie.

HELP! Have I done something wrong? Was it TL that rented the movie from Blockbuster and KC did not return home until much much later? Where was she and what was she doing? Who was the second ticket for?

I just reread two interviews with Tony. The weekend of June 28 and 29, he says that they "hung out." Nothing specific. In this interview, pages 8 and 9, he mentions that he and KC went to the movies a lot, but he did not have the ticket stubs to pin down any dates. : http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5686811/Casey-Anthony-Tony-Lazzaro-transcript-Sept-8-2008

In this earlier interview he relates going to the movies with KC on May 31st, and afterward going to visit with his friend Estelle. Pages 9 through 11: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825157/Casey-Anthony-Tony-Lazzaro-Interview

Maybe on the 28th, after the movie, they rented another at BlockBuster and grabbed a bite or visited friends like May 31st ?

Not sure if this is of any help.
IIRC, in Ricardo's LE interview they asked him if he knew of anyone around the area where Ping 15 is, there is a Winn Dixie not far from Ping 15. It seems LE believed(based on Ping 15) KC was in that area.
At times I have traveled that route (backroads) to go to Waterford Lakes Town Center and IMO Ping 15 is a bit far out to Ping from if one were at Waterford, but of course I may be wrong.

Not sure if this is of any help.
IIRC, in Ricardo's LE interview they asked him if he knew of anyone around the area where Ping 15 is, there is a Winn Dixie not far from Ping 15. It seems LE believed(based on Ping 15) KC was in that area.
At times I have traveled that route (backroads) to go to Waterford Lakes Town Center and IMO Ping 15 is a bit far out to Ping from if one were at Waterford, but of course I may be wrong.

FWIW...IIRC, LE asked Ricardo if he knew anyone in the Bithlo area. I could easily be remembering that incorrectly though. IMHO, LE was pulling strings to see if they could connect something up to the directions in Casey's handwriting that Tony found left in his Jeep. It turned out that the directions were to shot girl Jenna's residence in Chuluoto, FL - just north of Bithlo. IIRC, Jenna indicated that Casey never visited her place though. Evidence page 4303.

I haven't checked the compilation ping map that shows all the pings for all the dates, but, believe this 6/28 ping maybe one of the closest to Jenna's addy.

FWIW...IIRC, LE asked Ricardo if he knew anyone in the Bithlo area. I could easily be remembering that incorrectly though. IMHO, LE was pulling strings to see if they could connect something up to the directions in Casey's handwriting that Tony found left in his Jeep. It turned out that the directions were to shot girl Jenna's residence in Chuluoto, FL - just north of Bithlo. IIRC, Jenna indicated that Casey never visited her place though. Evidence page 4303.

I haven't checked the compilation ping map that shows all the pings for all the dates, but, believe this 6/28 ping maybe one of the closest to Jenna's addy.

Hi BJB :wave:
Yes, I remember reading that Casey was supposed to go to Jenna's(iirc during the day/afternoon) but she did not show up because said she got a :cop: speeding ticket. :waitasec: Hardly, IMHO, a 2 1/2 hour ordeal :)
On the ping map for this day, yes, it would be the closest tower to Jenna's.
But there is a cell tower located in Chuluota and another one located in Geneva. Not sure if she would ping from either one of these if she had gone to Jenna's
:waitasec: But then it may very well be that she did go to the movies at Waterford Lakes and pinged from that tower which just happens to be the one furthest east on that day.

:twocents:

Hey -- I went and found the Cell ID for Ping 15, which is apparently 41-27201-20723. It ends in 3, so it aims at 240-360°. It's ~3-4 miles away from the movie theater, as the crow flies (just eyeballing it). So this seems consistent with the phone being at the movie theater. (Just perhaps with sub-optimal signal strength.) This doesn't seem too unreasonable given that everyone at the theater has a cell phone (and probably not everyone's was off), so the tower traffic is high.

Also, there are only 5 pings in this 3 hour period, so it's quite possible her phone switched to other nearby towers a several times that we're not seeing. I guess that's neither here nor there, though :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back