Letters/Comments to Casey

For once in your life, tell the pure, unadulterated truth & give details as to where your daughters body is & the sordid circumstances of her demise. The truth will always prevail...

Well, Casey, now you're in jail with no bond. Now you will never get out, there's no chance so you might as well tell where Caylee is. What you are doing to your family is beyond cruel, not to mention what you probably did to Caylee. No more men for you, no more dancing, no more strip poles. Whatever are you going to do? Oh, I know, you're going to enjoy Big Bertha.

How about "ok, here's the deal. ya cannot possibly make it any worse for yourself now. You can only make it better.... you might as well try to strike a deal to avoid the death penalty, and just tell us what happened and where to find her." If that doesn't work, maybe a good B*^#$ slapping will :rage:

I'd ask her if she is planning on what kind of prison tatoo she wants, that is if she's even allowed around other prisoners who'll do it for her since they will all hate her until she's so old and maybe everyone will forget what she did.

The letters and comments are in the above link...you can post yours there...not here:crazy:

She's not gonna read them now! Why not put them here for Cindy to read. She can pass them on to KC.... :behindbar:crazy:

It's never too late to tell the truth.
Not just for Caylee, or your family and all the others that love Caylee, but for yourself.
I know you have nightmares, that you wake up in sweats. I know you think its easier to pretend it didnt happen, because its such an awful thing to remember....but until you face it it will continue to haunt you.

Casey cant see the message in jail. Only Cindy will. And its no use anyway, Casey will never tell the truth even if she reads messages.

http://caseyanthony.wordpress.com/2008/07/23/leave-comment-to-casey-anthony/#comments

If I had the ink I would add mine and send everyone of them to Casey at the Orange County jail.

Dont you worry, I have no doubt she will see them one way or another.

I read through about the first 20 letters - whew! :steamed: there was some heavy stuff.

I imagine being Casey, reading those letters addressed to me, feeling the utter hatred- would she be - maybe - numb to it??

I wonder if she would cry. I wonder if she could cry? :cry:

I loved the diversity of the letters; some elloquent and compassionate, some biting and harsh, no holds barred. The notes from Caylee... ugh I would be in a puddle if I were her. (of tears) If nothing else its cathartic for everyone who just needs to say their peace to that girl, once and for all.

I may add my sentiments later, its late now and I dont have that much energy left in me...Thanks Mom, for sharing the link

SURE you could - it's unmoderated!

I have half a mind to print out the whole thread and mail it to the jail. I wonder if she would read any of it, or just throw it away?
I posted this to another forum. I need to take a few days away from it all to collect my emotions. The song below has been needling at me for over a month. It hasn't all come to pass, but hopefully will. Some verses are a little cryptic but it's how I feel about KC nonetheless. I hope she does receive it and 'get' it at the same time.

Like A Rolling Stone

Once upon a time you dressed so fine
You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
People'd call, say, "Beware doll, you're bound to fall"
You thought they were all kiddin' you
You used to laugh about
Everybody that was hangin' out
Now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud
About having to be scrounging for your next meal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be without a home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

You've gone to the finest school all right, Miss Lonely
But you know you only used to get juiced in it
And nobody has ever taught you how to live on the street
And now you find out you're gonna have to get used to it
You said you'd never compromise
With the mystery tramp, but now you realize
He's not selling any alibis
As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes
And ask him do you want to make a deal?

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

You never turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns
When they all come down and did tricks for you
You never understood that it ain't no good
You shouldn't let other people get your kicks for you
You used to ride on the chrome horse with your diplomat
Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat
Ain't it hard when you discover that
He really wasn't where it's at
After he took from you everything he could steal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

Princess on the steeple and all the pretty people
They're drinkin', thinkin' that they got it made
Exchanging all kinds of precious gifts and things
But you'd better lift your diamond ring, you'd better pawn it babe
You used to be so amused
At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used
Go to him now, he calls you, you can't refuse
When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose
You're invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal.

How does it feel
How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?

Copyright ©1965; renewed 1993 Special Rider Music

I don't see the point. Why not use the rant thread?

Casey,
Is your BBF Jose now going to come and spend 6 hours a day with you?
No Casey, he is going on with his life, out to diner, parties, shopping, hanging out with friends and family... you remember the normal things in life. You my dear will soon be nothing more than a passing thought if any to him as you remain in your cell alone.
Casey that is nothing compared to the sacrifice little Caylee made, her once beautiful body is now scattered about somewhere, remains eaten by animals and the rest of her just rotted away. How does it feel to take a breath knowing you took her breath away?
Casey, in another week or two you will be pretty much out of the thoughts of everyone except for the occasional news bleep... Then after the trail, you will be locked away and forgotten.
Baez will be counting his money and wrangling with his own legal troubles.
Your family will be spending the millions of dollars made by exploiting Caylee.
We will be remembering Caylee with love...

Why didn't you just give custody of Caylee to your mother, get the partying out of your system (we all do), and take advantage of what God gave you. Apparently, you are a smart girl, nice-looking & popular among your former friends. Was a trip to Puerto Rico more important than the life of your little girl ? You may not see it now, but you will see in a few years when you mature a bit that you will never have that mother-daughter bond that you and your mother have. Put yourself aside for a minute and think of all the volunteers out searching for your child ... all of the taxpayer $$$ wasted ... and most of all, think of your parents who are suffering daily. Tell us where the little angel lies and bring an end to this.

Casey cant see the message in jail. Only Cindy will. And its no use anyway, Casey will never tell the truth even if she reads messages.

My original statement "If I had the ink I would print them all and mail them to KC at the jail." She would have a lot of reading materiel to fill her lonely days!

I don't see the point. Why not use the rant thread?

Ok...this link is at the top of page 1 in my first post...I was simply supplying a link to a place where you can leave comments and letters to KC...the link...http://caseyanthony.wordpress.com/20...hony/#comments

I read through many of the over 1600 messages left for her and the outrage of the public is deafening.

My point was...someone (not me, I don't have the ink or the time) should print every one of the stick them in big brown envelopes and mail them to her at the jail. Any takers?

I would say: No matter what happened the day you decided to take Caylee's life, it wasn't worth it. No amount of "freedom" to party, hang out with friends and boyfriends, or getting away from your mother was worth Caylee's life. Since you consider life a big game....GAME OVER, YOU LOSE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back