Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anthony's PI sends statement to Fox 35 - 10/15

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    Yes, there can be some that know they're wasting the client's time and money. At a bottom line going rate of $65/hour in my location, a PI reports what they find and it isn't always favorable to the client but it is still time spent on the case.

If they are dropping little bits of hope, then I can see why the A's would still be paying them. But on the other side of that coin, the A's could be giving them some solid information to go on and it may look legit to them... such as real names of people in other states and such.

For the record, I wouldn't have touched this case if they were paying 10X my going rate.

ETA: Some states do not require licensing. My state does! lol.. And we are licensed in accordance with the state statutes and yes, there are ethics and guidelines by state to follow. It still doesn't mean that all will follow it.
    Thanks Tigress! Good work by you and everybody else.

I find it telling that Baez and the Anthony's seem to have a track record of hiring people that are new at what they are doing, and in some cases just totally unqualified, in my opinion.

That is not helping Casey, nor Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    On the Orlando Sentinel Forum there was a Michelle who wrote a poem for the Anthonys and got a not so nice response from this so-called PI by the last named Casey. She seemed to think it could have been Casey posing as a PI.

Here's the link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/or...MENTQDILFB/p31
    Great find Dolly! I wonder if that was really him replying? Seems like it....

Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    That is the copyright date of the design of that website.
    Right. In business for 18 years but they just did or "re-did" their website this year?
    A little strange.
    Except according to What's the clue, this particular business was just started this year in Jan.
    Everything involved in this case seems to be a little "off".

It has been four months since Caylee went missing.
    Why now? The timing is very curious. And the evidence to the contrary is overwelming.

From all records I see, the original PI license is January 28, 2008. There is no renewal showing on record. The original filing is the pdf on the sunbiz.org site for all to see.

In defense of this PI, I will say that it's my understanding that Florida has some of the more strict codes and licensing requirements than most other states.

But according to what I can see, I would guess that he is new.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by nancy botwin View Post
    I think this is the PI Firm website...
    http://daacci.com/aboutus.aspx

Construction & Investigations?

It appears, according to the State of Florida website, that he no longer holds a contractor's license. Perhaps he has someone who works for him who does, or perhaps a construction consultant does not need a license, not sure.

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/Lic...65D23FA6266858

License Information
    License Type: Registered General Contractor
    License Number: RG0048335
    Licensure Date: 04/23/1985
    Expires: 08/31/1999

From all records I see, the original PI license is January 28, 2008. There is no renewal showing on record. The original filing is the pdf on the sunbiz.org site for all to see.

In defense of this PI, I will say that it's my understanding that Florida has some of the more strict codes and licensing requirements than most other states.

But according to what I can see, I would guess that he is new.
    Yes, I have to agree that FL is quite strict. I believe there is an internship period of 5 years working under a licensed PI before you can apply for a license. Unless it's been changed since I worked at an agency (not as a PI) back in the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    It would be the most happy and amazing thing if Caylee was two steps from being brought home alive. I hope those PIs are not lying to them and giving them false hope to get exposure and take their money, it has happened before.
    Of course they are lying to them. LE has said over and over they have evidence from the car that Caylee is deceased.

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Yes, I have to agree that FL is quite strict. I believe there is an internship period of 5 years working under a licensed PI before you can apply for a license. Unless it's been changed since I worked at an agency (not as a PI) back in the 90's.
    I think you're right, it is still a 5 year internship. Aren't there different classes also? Such as a class C? I don't know too much about Florida licensing requirements but when I was looking into expanding my license to multiple states, that's one that I knew was strict.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

My brother died several years ago. I knew it was true but I never saw his body. He was cremated. A few months later I saw a man who looked so much like him it stopped me in my tracks. I drove around the block and sat and watched him go into a store and walk back out. I KNEW it wasn't him but part of me was so stunned by the physical similarity that I could hardly breathe. If my brother had been "missing" I would have believed it was him. It happens. People can look very similar (especially a child). I think the PI is stringing them along and did have a slip of the tongue. If only the child was alive but I don't think DNA is imaginary. I think Casey's story is.
    The statement makes no sense given yesterday's statement. You can't have it both ways.

At this point -- Cindy would pay ANY amount of money to show the world "We Told You So....."

Unfortunately, they aren't looking at the facts.

Does anyone remember that girl who went missing in a small town in Ohio, I think her name was Cari Culberson? her body was never found and her boyfriend was convicted of murder even so. My point is that people swore up and down in court even that they had seen her driving, in bars, had spoken with her even.
    My husband also pointed out that people are still sighting Elvis too.

I think you're right, it is still a 5 year internship. Aren't there different classes also? Such as a class C? I don't know too much about Florida licensing requirements but when I was looking into expanding my license to multiple states, that's one that I knew was strict.
    Yes, there are several different classes:

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/inv...ons/types.html

Types Of Licenses

For Individuals
    "C"- Private Investigator
    "CC"- Private Investigator Intern
    "M" or "MA"- Manager of a Private Investigative Agency

For Agencies
    "A"- Private Investigative Agency
    "AA"- Private Investigative Agency Branch Office

Apparently Dominic Casey holds both a C and an A license:

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/cgi...TUS=IND_DETAIL

Are these the same PI's that last week were travelling to personally pick up a picture of ZG with Casey and Caylee? So, has anyone seen this picture? What a load of crap from the A Family.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    That is the copyright date of the design of that website.

The license was issued in May 2008.
    (applied in January)

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Thanks Tigress! Good work by you and everybody else.

I find it telling that Baez and the Anthony's seem to have a track record of hiring people that are new at what they are doing, and in some cases just totally unqualified, in my opinion.

You beat me to it. Was just gonna say that they seem to continually become associated with questionable people, the inept Jose Bozo, that ridiculous Todd Black, and now an investigator who also dabbles in construction? Gimme a break.

I think there's a reason they align themselves with non-professionals, borderline, pseudo, wannabe's. That old "birds of a feather flock together" adage.

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Yes, there are several different classes:

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/inv...ons/types.html

Apparently Dominic Casey holds both a C and an A license:

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/cgi...TUS=IND_DETAIL
    Great work.. Thanks
    This is his agency license:

License Number
    A 2800031

Expires
    03/15/2011

Status
    LICENSE ISSUED

And this is his PI License:

License Number
    C 2800174

Expires
    03/06/2010

Status
    LICENSE ISSUED

All licenses are valid for two (2) years, except Class “A”, Class “AB”, or Class “AA” agency licenses, which are valid for three (3) years
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

I just saw Amy Bradley's case on TV a couple weeks ago. The scam artists even took fake photographs of Amy sitting on the beach to give false hope to her parents so they would shell out more money. The man in the photo admitted it was him posing.

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    I just saw Amy Bradley's case on TV a couple weeks ago. The scam artists even took fake photographs of Amy sitting on the beach to give false hope to her parents so they would shell out more money. The man in the photo admitted it was him posing.
    That is so cruel. In this case, I would guess CA is really giving him names, people, etc. to check out. If he is doing what she wants, he is doing his job legally. If it were me in his shoes, I would just tell the Anthonys since she is legally dead according LE, I could not take their money anymore.

That just brought back to mind a question I have had since the beginning of this WAS THERE AN INSURANCE POLICY ON CAYLEE? Someone in the family owned an insurance company at one time, so there may be a large policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Are these the same PI's that last week were travelling to personally pick up a picture of ZG with Casey and Caylee? So, has anyone seen this picture? What a load of crap from the A Family.
    I think so, they are the only PI's that are working for JB that I have heard.

Wonder where the photo is.
    Georgia PI

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    This is the same PI? That's very interesting.

The supposed picture of Casey with ZG and Caylee at the beach surely gets my attention more now.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
    http://dgator.com/default.aspx
    Dominic Casey, Private Investigator
    D&A Investigations, Inc.
    E dominic@dgator.com
    P 407.865.715X
    OMG they have a freaking paypal button lmao
    R.I.P Dominick
    R.I.P. Caylee

http://sec-global.com/services/ctp/vsg/news/030626.html

Searching For Amy
    Con Man Dupes Family in Hunt for Missing Daughter

ETA: I don't see anything that links this PI to the Amy Bradley case.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Fandy is offline Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I've been asking this question also for the last 2 days....i think this was last week's announcement, then as usual nothing, because there is nothing.
    Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!

I don't really think that the PI's are likely duping the family to take their money by inventing "leads" and alleged sightings. I think the family wants this to appear true for purposes of the defense and the investigators are playing their role. If they hire inexperienced people, that could also be by design. Cindy and Casey probably want people they can inordinately influence and control and who won't really stand up to them. The A's did hire one experienced person, a lawyer with PR contacts and expertise. Do you really see any evidence that Cindy follows his advice? He has tried to separate the GP's from the defense and Baez, but that is all Cindy is about.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast