Caylee Memorial Site

illinoismom

Reaction score
Mods, I hope it is ok that I started this thread....if not please delete or move as you see fit.

I found this tonite while searching around http://cayleemarieanthony.memory-of.com/About.aspx I went through most of the pictures but that was about it as my computer is giving me a hard time:furious:. I thought maybe someone might want to sleuth a little more into it as far as who it was made by and if any of the names on the comments ring a bell to anyone.

Since Im still pretty new here I thought Id leave it to you who are a lil more seasoned at this.

Mods, I hope it is ok that I started this thread....if not please delete or move as you see fit.

I found this tonite while searching around http://cayleemarieanthony.memory-of.com/About.aspx I went through most of the pictures but that was about it as my computer is giving me a hard time:furious:. I thought maybe someone might want to sleuth a little more into it as far as who it was made by and if any of the names on the comments ring a bell to anyone.

Since Im still pretty new here I thought Id leave it to you who are a lil more seasoned at this.

Well I wouldn't know, I already started a thread this morning on the same, trying to share love for Caylee and it's gone. Good luck with your thread.

Madjginlaw is the 'author' of the page. The pics were taken off the net. At first glance it looks like it was set up by a non-relative. On 8-29.

I found this on her facebook...She joined this group for a Childrens Rights Bill on her facebook!!! It is mentioned on the memorial site (link above)! In the tab HER LEGACY towards the bottom....Did KC set this site up knowing she was going back to jail?? Just a thought.. Here's from her Facebook! Notice the date on Facebook...when was this site started?

Protect our children act.. Senate Bill 1738
Global
Basic Info
Type: Organizations - Community Organizations
Description: Help Pass Senate Bill 1738—The PROTECT Our Children Act

Hundreds of thousands of children are victims of sexual abuse each year. Due to the sheer lack of resources, law enforcement is unable to follow up on the majority of leads they have.

The PROTECT Our Children Act will:

**Authorize over $320 million over the next five years in desperately needed funding for law enforcement to investigate child exploitation.
**Mandate that child rescue be a top priority for law enforcement receiving federal funding.
**Allocate funds for high-tech computer software that can track down Internet predators.

Act Now!
Your U.S. senators will be voting on the bill soon, so it is crucial you contact them immediately.
Go to www.senate.gov to find contact information for the senators in your state. Search for your senator by name or state by clicking on the arrow from either dropdown menu. Contact information is provided here. To send an e-mail, click on "Web Form" below his or her name, and e-mail your letter to make a difference!

Write to Your Senators
If you choose to write a letter, fax, telegram or e-mail, you may use the following sample letter—and modify it how you see fit.

Dear Senator:

I know that you believe, like I do, that we must do

Dear Senator:

I know that you believe, like I do, that we must do everything possible to protect children from sexual predators. That is why I am asking for your help.

Last year alone, U.S. law enforcement identified over 300,000 criminals who were trafficking in movies and pictures of young children being raped and tortured. Experts say that one in every three of these criminals has local child victims. Child *advertiser censored* trafficking over the Internet has given us a trail of evidence that leads straight to their doorsteps, but the vast majority of these children will never be rescued because investigators are overwhelmed, outnumbered and underfunded.

As your constituent, I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the PROTECT Our Children Act (S. 1738, Biden-Hatch). This bipartisan legislation passed the House 415-2, but it is now the victim of petty partisan politics.

Now that we know where these children are and how to protect them, there is no excuse for the Senate to fail to take action this session.

Help Find Caylee Anthony
Source: www.helpfindcaylee.c...
Gwen Kearney at 7:29pm October 14
Stay strong. I still believe in Casey's innocence and that Caylee is out there someone. I will pray everyday for your family until Caylee is home again with you guys. love from my family to yours.Show 9 more comments...Karen L Margossian at 4:21pm October 15
Casey:
Stay Strong.. angels watch over Caylee and you...Gwen Kearney at 5:52pm October 15
Anthony Family, Keep Strong. Like you said George : Keep Hope Alive...... you will find Caylee and she will be back home with you...... prayers to your family.
Write a comment...
Add another commentAdd Comment - 12 comments-ShareCasey . www.HelpFindCaylee.com . -thank you to everyone who supports the search for Caylee, and the entire Anthony family! 11:06pm - 15 Comments
Melanie M Peer at 11:23pm October 11
yourwelcome! ♥ CayleeShow 12 more comments...Stormy Stansel at 1:30pm October 15
GWEN KEARNEY AKA CINDY ANTHONY- IF YOUR DAUGHTER IS INNOCENT MAKE HER TELL THE TRUTH- SHE SAID SHE LEFT HER WITH ZANNY AND THEN THAT SHE SOLD HER...OMG..THEN BAEZ SAID WE WILL ALL UNDERSTAND WHEN WE HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY...SO SAY IT ALREADY..WHAT DOES SHE HVE TO HIDE. AND STEP UP-DON'T HIDE BEHIND FAKE NAMES TELLING PEOPLE TO SHUT UP- AND THAT... Read More THIS PAGE IS FOR SUPPORTERS. DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT IF SHE HAD BEEN TRUTHFUL FROM THE GET GO SHE WOULD HAVE SUPPORT, OR IF SHE HAD BEEN HONEST WITH HERSELF SHE COULD HAVE ADMITTED THAT SHE DID NOT WANT TO PARENT THE CHILD YET LOVED HER AND HANDED HER CUSTODY OVER TO YOU.Gwen Kearney at 5:53pm October 15
Keep Hope Alive
Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey joined the cause Support our Troops. Comment - Show 1 More Post

Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey joined the cause THE RACE TO END CANCER. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Oct 7Casey added the Send Pink Ribbons, Support Breast Cancer Awareness application. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Oct 3Casey just added the Growing Gifts application to start sending flowers! 1 Comment - Show 1 More Post
Non Sense at 11:14pm October 8
groovy
Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey accepted a growing flower from Keyndra Hefner. View the flower -OR- Send a flower! Comment

Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey joined the cause Cure Cystic Fibrosis. Comment - Show 1 More Post

Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey joined the cause Help Lock Pedophiles away for life, no parole. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Oct 1Help Find Caylee Anthony
Source: www.helpfindcaylee.c...
Joy Jones at 9:06am October 2
Hang in there, hun. You'll make it and we'll find her. She's out there and when we bring her home, maybe the whole damn world will get back to normal.Show 7 more comments...Non Sense at 11:07pm October 8
http://i38.tinypic.com/2uhq145.jpgMichelle Rhyno-Farrow at 12:29pm October 14
Praying for Grandpa today! Its gonna be rough on you and I want to let you know that im thinking of you and CayCay today!!!
Write a comment...
Add another commentAdd Comment - 10 comments-ShareCasey :thanks to all who support Caylee and the entire Anthony family. God bless you all. -a friend of the Anthony family:. 11:18pm - 2 Comments
Cindy Christianson at 8:56pm October 6
Still praying and HOPING for little Caylee's safe return HOME!Gwen Kearney at 11:21pm October 6
god bless caylee and you all, bring her home soon to you.
Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 26Casey joined the group Hope for Caylee Marie Anthony - Help Us Find Caylee. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 25Casey joined the cause The Hospital for Sick Children. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey joined the group HELP FIND CAYLEE ANTHONY. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 24Casey joined the cause PTSD. 1 Comment - Show 1 More Post
Victoria Clutter at 11:18am September 30
I'm just curious...as a veteran who suffers a mild form of PTSD and the wife of a soldier who suffers the same..........why are you joining this cause? Is it because you have friends in the military? It is a very unfortunate disorder and one can be affected in a variety of ways. Just curious as to your reasons. Thanx :)
Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey joined the cause Society against child abuse. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 23Casey joined the group Protect our children act.. Senate Bill 1738. 1 Comment
Elisa Stricklen at 2:21pm September 23
Thank you soo much for joining!
Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey : www.HelpFindCaylee.com :. 10:35am - 12 Comments
Rhonda Futrell at 3:17pm September 23
Hey i wanted to let u know that you are in my prayers. I feel so bad for u and your family with those idots out side your house. They need to find something better to do with their time. Casey keep your head up and know that i'm thinking and praying for you and Caylee everyday....Show 9 more comments...Gwen Kearney at 8:25pm September 30
We are all still praying. don't lose hope. keep your heads up. we send our love.Gwen Kearney at 9:57pm October 1
Still praying for Caylee's safe return. God bless all of you and keep you strong. God will keep her safe until she is home again where she is loved.
Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey joined the group Help Find Austin Large. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 19

Sorry I am tired & not sure how to do screen shots...When u click on the Children's Bill on her site it sounds like the same one mentioned in the Legacy link on the memorial page!

Hmmmm.... Did CA really light a candle at this site??? :waitasec:

caylee-1.jpg

Here's the link:

http://cayleemarieanthony.memory-of.com/Candles.aspx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members