How far would you go to protect a kidnapper?

Dutchie Treat

Reaction score
I'm just curious. Let's play devil's advocate and assume for the sake of this thread that Caylee was, in fact, kidnapped and KC is protecting her family and Caylee by taking the fall.

I keep on waiting for KC to break down and finally tell all. She waited and kept everyone from LE on the edge of their seats when she went to Universal and walked boldly right straight to the office that was never hers. Ballsy!

How far would you let a scenario like that go before you just trusted LE and gave them all of the information. EVEN if it was the Mafia. EVEN if they had threatened to kill you and/or your family. How far?

Would you let a grand jury indict you on a murder 1 charge?
Would you keep your mouth shut, even while in protective custody?

I'm just curious. Let's play devil's advocate and assume for the sake of this thread that Caylee was, in fact, kidnapped and KC is protecting her family and Caylee by taking the fall.

I keep on waiting for KC to break down and finally tell all. She waited and kept everyone from LE on the edge of their seats when she went to Universal and walked boldly right straight to the office that was never hers. Ballsy!

How far would you let a scenario like that go before you just trusted LE and gave them all of the information. EVEN if it was the Mafia. EVEN if they had threatened to kill you and/or your family. How far?

Would you let a grand jury indict you on a murder 1 charge?
Would you keep your mouth shut, even while in protective custody?

NEVER, I would die for my child, No way now how, I would be screaming for my child to be found!!!!!! I would be on TV 24 /7 begging for my child to be returned

I would do everything in my power to protect my child. However, I cannot think that in any scenario that Caylee is in any kind of harm like this... why would someone else be more protective of her than her own family or going under protective security? That would mean obviously alerting the authorities?

Furthermore, I think I would have to tell someone. That's a lot to carry around, but obviously I would have to confide in someone.

I still don't understand her keeping so shut up about this. None of it makes sense to me. No matter how much you distrust LE, you cooperate. Like they would go out of their way to just pin it on this young woman if in fact her child was just "missing". KWIM?

NEVER, I would die for my child, No way now how, I would be screaming for my child to be found!!!!!! I would be on TV 24 /7 begging for my child to be returned

I'll second that!:clap:

I would have immediately turned over any information I had.

apparently Casey will go all the way to Death Row....

as for me? i think the self-preservation is a natural reaction, but if your child is a defenseless 2 year old, this mother will fight tooth and nail with every LE/FBI person I could get to listen to me.

Well, first I'd blame law enforcement for not doing enough to find my granddaughter, then I'd keep saying she's alive even in the increasing pile of evidence to the contrary. I'd then coddle her from bad press and tell her sunshine and roses stories so she doesn't have to see the reality that I know is happening from day one that they absolutely will charge her with murder, even if they don't have a body because Caylee is still out there and LE isn't helping and no one is looking for her and man, we cried all night long and we haven't slept in 2 days and I just wanted to spend time with my daughter telling her tha tI know she loves her daughter more than I love mine but it's getting stronger every day despite everything because the world needs to know my daughter would not never harm her daughter and when you hear the whole story you will understand but we can't say anything more but wait for the trial and then you'll see.

(deep breath, blink blink blink.........start in again)

If the kidnappers had threatened to kill my child if I talked, I still probably would've talked, because there is no way sitting idly by and following their rules would've given me my child back. I wouldn't be screaming it from the rooftops, though, but I would definitely be working with the police in a secretive manner. For sure, the police would know everything. I guess if I suspected that one of the police reps was in with the kidnappers I would need to rethink my strategy. Maybe talk to the FBI. But, I would definitely not put my family through what the Anthonys are going through over this "kidnapping" story.

I would have been beggin LE to do anything they could to save my baby, but then I also would have been doing other things in the almost 3 years leading up to this for my baby also, like having a real job and working towards having a real future for my child, I would have even gotten a real highschool diploma to help me get that real job!

VB

Casey has the FBI on this case, They testified at her GJ and Cindy has been in touch with them, according to her August 4th interview.

**NO WAY** they would have a kidnapper abduct Caylee and Casey would sit in jail for ONE MINUTE.

Devil's advocate: suppose Caylee was kidnapped. Flash back to the photos of Casey in Fusion? Is that what you would do, knowing your precious baby was kidnapped?

One step further...if you were Cindy, and the evil kidnappers were watching your every move....would you "SHOP AROUND" an interview?

I feel as if I have been slapped into reality. Last night on NG, we learned, for sure, that JH had no kids. There was no ZG. He never dated a ZG and one never watched his child. KC was never trying to be a family with JH. (She was sleeping with TonE). ZG never watched Caylee. It's all a lie. No kidnappers at all.

Ditto.
Not only did Casey withhold that her child was missing, she has not made a single public statement about her concern for Caylee. She has had many opportunities to do so. The last of which she let slip by the other day as she stood at JB's side before cameras and cried for HERSELF.

Not that I would have believed her, but with all that JB has been feeding the media and her arrest imminent, I am truly stunned he did not allow her to make a plea for Caylee. Or maybe he did and she declined...would not surprise me in the least.

At this point if there was even one shredd of truth to the notion that Caylee is alive and with some unknown kidnapper. Don't you think the FBI and LE have way more resourses available than your average PI or your parents to find your missing child? Why on earth would LE come up with such a conspiracy against KC she is not some big crime drug lord or anything that they need to send her to death row any way they can come up with. KC is the reason KC is the ONLY person they are looking at.

GA says even just yesterday there are people who are being watched. Who is watching them? is LA watching them? If these are such dangerous people and it serves your daughter best to keep her mouth shut and spend the rest of her life in jail or even get the needle you better have the best of the best "watching" these people!

Considering the fact that the longer a child is away from home, the more danger she is likely to be in, I wouldn't go to ANY length to "protect a kidnapper."

In a bona fide kidnapping situation, I simply do not believe that compliance with the kidnapper has ever had a good outcome.

I would do everything within my power--including IMMEDIATELY notifying LE---if something were to happen to a child of mine.

Amen!!!!!!!!!

I would do everything in my power to protect my child. However, I cannot think that in any scenario that Caylee is in any kind of harm like this... why would someone else be more protective of her than her own family or going under protective security? That would mean obviously alerting the authorities?

Furthermore, I think I would have to tell someone. That's a lot to carry around, but obviously I would have to confide in someone.

I still don't understand her keeping so shut up about this. None of it makes sense to me. No matter how much you distrust LE, you cooperate. Like they would go out of their way to just pin it on this young woman if in fact her child was just "missing". KWIM?

See, here is the problem to me with Casey waiting as she did out of "fear". If someone had kidnapped my child my first thought would not be, They are going to try to pin this on me, or The kidnappers told me to be quiet so that is what I am going to do, etc. My first thought if my child was missing for ANY reason would be to contact the police, and I think this is the case with almost any "normal" person. So, this is our first clue to knowing that Casey is not "normal" as we would define the word.

Keeping her mouth shut, to me, is SCREAMING, "I hurt my child, and if I lead you to her then you are going to know that and be able to prove it" or "I fed her to the alligators, so there is nothing left to which to lead you". The silence is deafening here-and that speaks volumes more than any words ever could. If your child is "gone" and you are a "normal" human, then you LOOK for that child, and enlist the assistance of others to look for that child, and you do not rest until every stone has been flipped over...

Her silence says I am guilty of the most heinous of acts-the act of murdering my own precious child and then disposing of her body. The ONLY one that Casey is protecting is Casey-no kidnapper.

Since I do not have human children, I cannot say first hand what I would do but I can tell you this, if any one of my four fury children where dognapped, I would go to the ends of the earth to find him/her.

Our youngest Jack Russell ran off not too long ago and before I could catch her (or she wanted to be caught) she found a man walking up the street. When I reached the man and Lily, he had her by the scruff and I honestly believe that he intended to do harm to her. He, of course, released her when I approached. When I told my husband, his statement was he would have to kill every man who walked down our street in the future to make sure he got the right guy.

Well, first I'd blame law enforcement for not doing enough to find my granddaughter, then I'd keep saying she's alive even in the increasing pile of evidence to the contrary. I'd then coddle her from bad press and tell her sunshine and roses stories so she doesn't have to see the reality that I know is happening from day one that they absolutely will charge her with murder, even if they don't have a body because Caylee is still out there and LE isn't helping and no one is looking for her and man, we cried all night long and we haven't slept in 2 days and I just wanted to spend time with my daughter telling her tha tI know she loves her daughter more than I love mine but it's getting stronger every day despite everything because the world needs to know my daughter would not never harm her daughter and when you hear the whole story you will understand but we can't say anything more but wait for the trial and then you'll see.

(deep breath, blink blink blink.........start in again)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Salem

Imho, it's a moot point since the kidnappers must be quite aware that LE and the FBI have been actively searching since the middle of July. So, by now I'd be singing like a canary...or squawking like a :chicken:

Considering the fact that the longer a child is away from home, the more danger she is likely to be in, I wouldn't go to ANY length to "protect a kidnapper."

In a bona fide kidnapping situation, I simply do not believe that compliance with the kidnapper has ever had a good outcome.

I would do everything within my power--including IMMEDIATELY notifying LE---if something were to happen to a child of mine.

You said that SOOOO perfect. The truth is if a kidnapper is going to kill a child, it really would not help to keep your mouth shut, because the child would end up dead anyway. The only chance of getting a child back safely is to tell the truth right away.

First of all, I would have called the LE and the FBI immediately.

Going with the tale about them taking her in the park - NO ONE would have taken my child if I was still alive. They would have had to kill me. The story about they put her in the car and drove off does not work for me. I would have been in my car knocking that car in a ditch and getting my child.

I would never take a chance on "finding" a child myself. The FBI has a special unit which does an outstanding job on those and her excuse she didn't trust LE does not wash with me at all.

It is all a lie and she is protecting no one but herself. She makes up stories as she goes and was DOWNRIGHT STUPID to try to pull the nanny one with NO PHONE CALLS on her phone between them in over two years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back