Baez To Hold News Conference Today 10/16/08 at 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleo612

My reason for waking up each day!
Reaction score
I hope it is okay that I am setting up this new thread--I have never done this before.

I just read this:

Casey Anthony's attorney will hold press conference today
11:12 a.m. Todd Black said defense attorney Jose Baez will hold a press conference at his Kissimmee office at 2 p.m. today. The subject of the press conference was not announced.

George Anthony remains hopeful granddaughter is alive

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

I am eager to watch and see how he tries to explain away the defenses slip up.

Pretty sure it will be in regards to Todd Blacks comment as to Caylee being dead..

I hope it is okay that I am setting up this new thread--I have never done this before.

I just read this:

11:12 a.m. Todd Black said defense attorney Jose Baez will hold a press conference at his Kissimmee office at 2 p.m. today. The subject of the press conference was not announced.

:liar::puke:

I just read this:

Hi Cleo.:Welcome-12-june: !!!

Wesh 2 news at noon (eastern) is reporting on the slip up of Todd Black.

They are reporting that Black is explaining the gaff as a reference to an unknown person's bad joke...coupled with he never said "Caylee." Oh puleeeeeeeze.:rolleyes:

Wesh then said to paraphrase:

The State's Attorney's office lead investigator is "intrigued" by Black's comments and it is "worthy of further investigation."

Wesh is intimating the press conference will address this issue of the gaff and the explanation but keep in mind who the players are so who the heck knows what the topic will be.:blowkiss:

Baez' press conferences are about as worthless as he is. 3 minutes of more bs.

They are reporting that Black is explaining the gaff as a reference to an unknown person's bad joke...coupled with he never said "Caylee." Oh puleeeeeeeze.:rolleyes:

The State's Attorney's office lead investigator is "intrigued" by Black's comments and it is "worthy of further investigation."

Wesh is intimating the press conference will address this issue of the gaff and the explanation but keep in mind who the players are so who the heck knows what the topic will be.:blowkiss:

Didn't take the SA long to swoop, did it? :)

I love that! I can't wait to hear what Baez has to say.

Anyone taking bets on what the presser is about?

What...Baez can't stand to be out of the media coverage circle?? His press conferences and as matter of fact...any of his speaking at all is A WASTE, A HUGE WASTE of both time and air. GEEZE. Give it up plumber Jose.

There is nothing that JB can say now to make anyone think differently of what was said. Nothing (period).

Fraudian slip??? Yep!!

Come on JB, now's the time to tell your client to tell all she knows so everyone can have closure.

I just read this:

Long time since have seen your name... How is your sidekick Snick??

Alot of great information on this site.. its a site wanting the Truth and Facts
for the Victims..

Oh, surrrrrrrrrrrrre it's a reference to an unknown person's bad joke. Thanks, JB. Now that I know all the BS, I'm going to have to miss your presser at 2PM. Sorry.

Why does an "engagement announcement" keep popping into my head!!! Seriously...what the heck can he have to say....more ums and ahs...and maybe he's dropping off the case????

Perhaps he can consult with KC and she can provide him with a better lie to explain Black's comment?

Seriously, I will have to eat a lite lunch if I'm going to watch that presser. Not sure I can stomach any more of Baez... :jester:

Respectfully snipped

Even IF that is the case is this a time for jokes?? Give me a break TB! Can't wait to hear what Baez has to say. I'm sure it's more blahhh blahhh blahhh.

Why does an "engagement announcement" keep popping into my head!!! Seriously...what the heck can he have to say....more ums and ahs...and maybe he's dropping off the case????
New day, new whine. Wonder if he'll boot out the folks from channel 9 again?

You know, based how he last press conference went, I'm not sure why he thinks these announcements are newsworthy or useful. Why not just post a statement on his website or send a statement to the media?

I think he loves the camera as much as KC...

I love that! I can't wait to hear what Baez has to say.

Anyone taking bets on what the presser is about?

Caylee is alive, Poor Casey, When we know the REAL STORY we will understand, and he is not going to try his client in the media. Oh forgot, Casey was not involved in any wrongdoing.

Unknown if channel 9 will get the boot again....we should bet on that too.:crazy::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSuth07