Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
At the end of their noon newscast I caught this:

"Tonight at 6, a NEW eyewitness has come forward with a bizarre new tale, saying that HE saw Casey emerge from some Orange County woods carrying a shovel."

This seems of questionable credibility? If they believed him, seems like they would be out checking the spot out with LE, and why hold it until the 6 PM newscast? Why not 5 PM? For ratings only, it would seem.

Still, it seems threadworthy, so we can pick apart whatever he says.

I just saw that one too, Muzik. I wonder why this witness hasn't come forward before now. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I tend to believe it because of the OTHER witness that came forward as well. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Fox News reporting new development.....ooops.....not new....Just announcing Blacks comments and JB will "clarify" during his presser....

shouldnt a witness come forward to police not a news program? or did I misunderstand ?

I heard this too. I guess we will see what he has to say and how credible he seems.

locals, will you please give an update of what was said when it is over? TIA!

About a month ago there was a woman who said she saw a woman who looked like KC walking out of the woods. I wonder if it is her.

Reports like these are normally complete BS. Just like the "sightings" -- They are people trying to put themselves into a case.

shouldnt a witness come forward to police not a news program? or did I misunderstand ?

I would think so, maybe he already has and is now talking to the press?

They didn't say much about it - I pretty much quoted all they had to say.

But he could be verifying what that other supposed witness saw, and did not think about it until her report jogged his memory.

I am skeptical, but will listen to what he has to say. And then drive down there and check it out. :)

About a month ago there was a woman who said she saw a woman who looked like KC walking out of the woods. I wonder if it is her.

Hummm, I read that too perhaps they just meant new witness that they have not yet had on air? If not I would hope that this person has already gone to LE and not directly to the news station!! I wonder if it is a different person if it was the same woods that the other woman had mentioned as well!

Its probably that woman that saw her up off the freeway. She has been all over the web trying to state her case and was upset that LE wasn't calling her back. They finally did a week or so ago. Whether they ever did a search I don't know.

I just saw that one too, Muzik. I wonder why this witness hasn't come forward before now. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

At the end of their noon newscast I caught this:

"Tonight at 6, a NEW eyewitness has come forward with a bizarre new tale, saying that HE saw Casey emerge from some Orange County woods carrying a shovel."

This seems of questionable credibility? If they believed him, seems like they would be out checking the spot out with LE, and why hold it until the 6 PM newscast? Why not 5 PM? For ratings only, it would seem.

Still, it seems threadworthy, so we can pick apart whatever he says.

I sincerely hope that this is not the person that emailed and PM'd me several times while TES was in orlando and was discounted then.

If it is Channel 6 had better do their fact checking prior to televising this interview. Their have been enough folks looking to get air time on this baby, I'm over it. If I am wrong, I will apologize.

If I'm right, I will post the email on here, This person is/was a poster here, it was not a PM.

Yea it sounds like the same exact story that woman was telling a while back. Either it could be made up, or there actually was a seperate man and woman that witnessed the same thing around the same time/place.

WFTV is seeming more and more like a tabloid lately.

have to agree with you here Chilly. When we moved to this area 3 years ago, we watched all three local news channels a couple of times to decide which station would be our choice to get local info from. WFTV is not the one we chose:) Sometimes they are in such a rush to get stuff on air, they make really serious mistakes and then have to back track. And other times they are just flat out wrong!

Its probably that woman that saw her up off the freeway. She has been all over the web trying to state her case and was upset that LE wasn't calling her back. They finally did a week or so ago. Whether they ever did a search I don't know.

Kathyn, there were 2 sightings, one I think that your referring to which was discounted by LE. The other, i think came forward recently, and appeared legit to it's contents, but to my knowledge said nothing about a shovel, which is what makes me think it is Door No. 1..

Maybe, just maybe, this witness has already spoken to LE and LE is done with their investigation of the witness statement. That could explain why we haven't heard about this until now.

:confused: :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member