Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 114
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by eddeva View Post
    JWG do you think caylee was missing earlier than the 16th??
    No, too many people saw her on the 15th at Mt. Dora.


    I think Caylee died on the 16th.



  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    No, too many people saw her on the 15th at Mt. Dora.


    I think Caylee died on the 16th.

    thanks for the clarification JWG. i can go to bed now knowing the world still makes sense .... well almost ...

    (btw, still lovin' that av )
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to eddeva For This Useful Post:


  4. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Culpeper, Virginia
    Posts
    3,188
    Sorry if this has been discussed here (I think I read all of the posts so far), but this is the link that gets me thinkin'....



    I don't know who "owns" this MySpace, but I see that "Zane" asked her how she knows KC, and replies that "she is closer to KC than anyone else so far (not an exact quote) and I also see that in January 2009, JG paid a visit to her Myspace, writing something about a private investigator. I don't have my MySpace username and password anymore, so I can't get in to see if I can find more -too tired to reset right now .


    ETA, looks like it might be "heather"
    Last edited by JBean; 06-02-2009 at 09:01 AM. Reason: remove link


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:


  6. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Culpeper, Virginia
    Posts
    3,188
    More posts from Squishy23's MySpace page, sent to her from KC:

    Caylee is missing:


    Dec 5, 2007 9:12 PM
    you may have me by a few years, but caylee is already 2, going on 2 & 1/2...yeah, i feel old! haha.
    all moms go through it.
    can't wait to see you guys!!! is there anything she needs?
    i miss buying smaller clothes
    cays was doing the same, by her first birthday, with christmas around the corner. they grow up terribly fast!

    tell marcus i said hello.
    i miss you love!

    She misses buying clothes with other people's money!! Note she calls Caylee "Cays", I think someone on another thread questoned whether "Cays" was Casey's reference to herself.




    Nov 15, 2006 8:38 AM
    i looked at my mom's calendar yesterday morning, and about cried. i definitely had the days mixed up i have a couple things for you guys, so i'll definitely have to bring them by. i'll give you a call this weekend. love you both!!!! ♥

    Another instance of KC lying to people to get out of things


  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:


  8. #35
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    More posts from Squishy23's MySpace page, sent to her from KC:

    Caylee is missing:


    Dec 5, 2007 9:12 PM
    you may have me by a few years, but caylee is already 2, going on 2 & 1/2...yeah, i feel old! haha.
    all moms go through it.
    can't wait to see you guys!!! is there anything she needs?
    i miss buying smaller clothes
    cays was doing the same, by her first birthday, with christmas around the corner. they grow up terribly fast!

    tell marcus i said hello.
    i miss you love!

    She misses buying clothes with other people's money!! Note she calls Caylee "Cays", I think someone on another thread questoned whether "Cays" was Casey's reference to herself.




    Nov 15, 2006 8:38 AM
    i looked at my mom's calendar yesterday morning, and about cried. i definitely had the days mixed up i have a couple things for you guys, so i'll definitely have to bring them by. i'll give you a call this weekend. love you both!!!! ♥

    Another instance of KC lying to people to get out of things
    Apparently they worked together..

    "Jun 21, 2005 9:35 PM
    HEATHER!!!!
    I'm going crazy in the office! You have to come back (

    So glad that you're a Manager! Finally!

    Call me! We are so doing lunch and hitting up Starbucks!

    Miss ya girl!


    _Casey_

    (Cute photos! I added some of mine too... check out of the 2 of the puppy! ) ) "

    and


    "Jun 27, 2005 8:14 AM
    I so need a vacation! ( "

    Was she working at her make believe job then or her real job?

    OMG! I know! ETA- ok, wow. Remember Casey supposably had a "Heather" as boss type person- they (The A's) kept saying to LE "Call her, talk to Heather, SHE knows Casey works there!" There was more about "Heather" too but I dn't recall exactly. I'm sure someone here remembers!

    GOOD CATCH with this!!!


  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:


  10. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    Apparently they worked together..

    "Jun 21, 2005 9:35 PM
    HEATHER!!!!
    I'm going crazy in the office! You have to come back (

    So glad that you're a Manager! Finally!

    Call me! We are so doing lunch and hitting up Starbucks!

    Miss ya girl!


    _Casey_

    (Cute photos! I added some of mine too... check out of the 2 of the puppy! ) ) "

    and


    "Jun 27, 2005 8:14 AM
    I so need a vacation! ( "

    Was she working at her make believe job then or her real job?

    OMG! I know! ETA- ok, wow. Remember Casey supposably had a "Heather" as boss type person- they (The A's) kept saying to LE "Call her, talk to Heather, SHE knows Casey works there!" There was more about "Heather" too but I dn't recall exactly. I'm sure someone here remembers!

    GOOD CATCH with this!!!
    OMG and "Good Catch" is right! In the beginning, it was all about that Heather, her boss. In 2005, she was working at the Camera/Photography place at Universal, I think.


  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Verité For This Useful Post:


  12. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    Sorry if this has been discussed here (I think I read all of the posts so far), but this is the link that gets me thinkin'....



    I don't know who "owns" this MySpace, but I see that "Zane" asked her how she knows KC, and replies that "she is closer to KC than anyone else so far (not an exact quote) and I also see that in January 2009, JG paid a visit to her Myspace, writing something about a private investigator. I don't have my MySpace username and password anymore, so I can't get in to see if I can find more -too tired to reset right now .


    ETA, looks like it might be "heather"
    ty Just Jayla.

    I see that KC left this comment (page 7.) on the myspace page you linked. l]

    Last edited by JBean; 06-02-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: remove links


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enzeder For This Useful Post:


  14. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,554
    In reference to my above post #44

    KC says she had "just got a blackjack" in the above myspace comment on 4 May 2008 then she tells Lee "I'd only had it for probably a week, week-and-a-half". hmmmm

    CASEY ANTHONY: She was programmed into that other phone that we need to find a way to recover. I mean, I don't know...

    LEE ANTHONY: Help me with tat, actually. You said that you referred to it as your BlackJack?

    CASEY ANTHONY: Yes. It was a BlackJack. I'd only had it for probably a week, week-and-a-half. It didn't keep its charge, so that's why I started using that other phone.

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396826,00.html


  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enzeder For This Useful Post:


  16. #39
    Reagan's Avatar
    Reagan is offline How does it feel to be a liar with pants constantly on fire?!
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    Apparently they worked together..

    "Jun 21, 2005 9:35 PM
    HEATHER!!!!
    I'm going crazy in the office! You have to come back (

    So glad that you're a Manager! Finally!

    Call me! We are so doing lunch and hitting up Starbucks!

    Miss ya girl!


    _Casey_

    (Cute photos! I added some of mine too... check out of the 2 of the puppy! ) ) "

    and


    "Jun 27, 2005 8:14 AM
    I so need a vacation! ( "

    Was she working at her make believe job then or her real job?

    OMG! I know! ETA- ok, wow. Remember Casey supposably had a "Heather" as boss type person- they (The A's) kept saying to LE "Call her, talk to Heather, SHE knows Casey works there!" There was more about "Heather" too but I dn't recall exactly. I'm sure someone here remembers!

    GOOD CATCH with this!!!
    Yous guys are the best
    I believe Heather was communicating with Lee at the time (after the 16th). I vaguely remember that it was through e-mail, but I could be wrong. He was telling LE that Heather would be able to verify that KC worked there.

    Also, thanks BJB for bringing up these little nuggets. I thought I had poured through everything, but apparantly not.

    I for one am very curious to know what KC had deleted from her yahoo mail and myspace during a specific time. (I can't remember the timeframe Lee gave, so being a glutton for punishment, I'll go thru his interview again while at work)

    P.S, regarding the blackjack... Even if she mentioned it, I doubt she had one. I think she just wanted to impress people by saying she had a top of the line fancy shmancy phone. When LE interviewed her she had the cheapest model available.


  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reagan For This Useful Post:


  18. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    House of Perpetual Commotion
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Verité View Post
    I, too, am among that last 10 so that, with the three of us on this page, that means 7 are still out there somewhere. . . .Oh, but that's not what we're supposed to be
    sleuthing, right?

    Thanks ever so much BJB for this interesting "find;" I've always believed in the earlier 6/8, 9 disappearance date. But what about the 6th? Could it be a typo,
    i.e. should have been 6/16? I'll peruse page you cite. Thanks again.
    Add me in...I'm number 4..............


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomom For This Useful Post:


  20. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    51
    I'm five!


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to La.Sandy For This Useful Post:


  22. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    House of Perpetual Commotion
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by La.Sandy View Post
    I'm five!
    haha! now I don't feel so bad...


  23. #43
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    167
    me too!! I'm No. 6


  24. The Following User Says Thank You to 2goaliemom For This Useful Post:


  25. #44
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    Yous guys are the best
    I believe Heather was communicating with Lee at the time (after the 16th). I vaguely remember that it was through e-mail, but I could be wrong. He was telling LE that Heather would be able to verify that KC worked there.

    Also, thanks BJB for bringing up these little nuggets. I thought I had poured through everything, but apparantly not.

    I for one am very curious to know what KC had deleted from her yahoo mail and myspace during a specific time. (I can't remember the timeframe Lee gave, so being a glutton for punishment, I'll go thru his interview again while at work)

    P.S, regarding the blackjack... Even if she mentioned it, I doubt she had one. I think she just wanted to impress people by saying she had a top of the line fancy shmancy phone. When LE interviewed her she had the cheapest model available.
    Bold is mine-

    She wasn't too happy about that either- said it almost just like you just did. "Cheapest, crappiest phone there is"- something like that.

    I think she very well could have had a Blackjack, course I don't think she bought it with her own money, and I don't think she had any "Nanny's" number in it but I do think she may have really had one. In this day and time I personally don't see a Blackjack as a "top of the line" fancy cell phone. But then, I have a teenager and it's all about "touch screens" for them so I could be off base.


  26. #45
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    Quote Originally Posted by 2goaliemom View Post
    me too!! I'm No. 6
    LOL ya'll!

    Only reason I have one is because I'm a firm believer in keeping up with what my son is doing on-line. One can learn a lot from their teens friends list and the comments on not only theirs but their "friends" Myspace pages. It's sad the things some of these kids put out there for the world to see. The things I have learned about the kids (and in some cases, the parents as well!) in just my own neighborhood is very sad.


  27. The Following User Says Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Baez has subpoened Casey's myspace records
    By AC in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 04:20 PM
  2. A benefit for WHAT? New blog entry at Casey's myspace.
    By QuickAttack in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 06:48 PM
  3. Casey's myspace is now set to private.
    By QuickAttack in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •