1336 users online (274 members and 1062 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

MI - Amanda White, 15, Farmington Hills, Oct 2008

To be quite honest, I'm not sure why this qualified as an AMBER Alert. They are both clearly listed as runaways. Yes, they are in danger. Yes, a missing / endangered child alert of some sort should have been issued. But in my opinion, and AMBER Alert should NOT have been used in this instance. But, at any rate, these teens are still missing and in danger.

Police Issue Amber Alert for Missing Teens Teens May Have Suicide Pact
    Farmington Hills Police and Canton Police are investigating the case of a runaway 17-yr-old male from Canton and a runaway 15-yr-old female from Farmington Hills.

Police have issued an Amber Alert on the 15-yr-old female. They believe the couple may harm themselves and that they may have made a suicide pact.

More: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.1.1

Amber Alert Cancelled

Authorities cancelled an Amber Alert that had been posted Thursday afternoon for a Farmington Hills teenager who was missing with her boyfriend.

Authorities say 15 year old Amanda White and her boyfriend, Jeremiah York, were found near Ten Mile and Grand River roads.

Farmington Hills and Canton police had been searching for the couple because they recently discussed harming themselves.

http://www.wwj.com/Amber-Alert-Cance...g-Teen/3150755

Nice to hear some good news for a change. Glad the kids didn't commit suicide. I wonder why in the world they even talked about it?