769 users online (112 members and 657 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2008.10.16 Court Ruling RE: Forensics

Have attached the link w/the pdf Court ruling.

Baez had asked the courts to halt the handling and analysis of forensic evidence.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1016/17735464.pdf

OMG I have never seen a lawyer that was out of his mind like Baez is! Is this man for real?

double post, sorry.

"The court knows of no authority or logical reason why the state should be prevented, even temporarily, from further analysis of relevant evidence."

Good ol' JB, confusing judges and taking names.

"Should the defendant choose to have an expert present at any further testing, the expert's presence is merely to view and document the means and manner of testing. The right for a defense expert to be present at any further testing does not include the right to interfere with, thwart, or even comment on the testing procedures as they occur."

I love Judge Strickland... lol
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Well, I guess we know what Kobe is going to be doing. I wonder if NG will sign a permissin slip for him that allows him to be 'absent' from her show?
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Looks like Kobi will have to be making a road trip.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    "Should the defendant choose to have an expert present at any further testing, the expert's presence is merely to view and document the means and manner of testing. The right for a defense expert to be present at any further testing does not include the right to interfere with, thwart, or even comment on the testing procedures as they occur."

I love Judge Strickland... lol

yeah, "Here comes da Judge"

(on a more serious note, I am praying Judge Strickland will precide over the case wherever it ends up being tried in Florida. As I recall, Judge Howard of Citrus County,FL handled the John Couey case (Jessica Lunsford) in a Miami location)

Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    "The court knows of no authority or logical reason why the state should be prevented, even temporarily, from further analysis of relevant evidence."

Good ol' JB, confusing judges and taking names.
    Yay!!!

I love Judge Strickland too. As somebody posted once before "Stan the Man".

:too much info::too much info::too much info: against my client.

Please judge please.

I Love this Judge! How long has JB been a lawyer? No need to answer, it is obvious not long enough.

Is this man really a lawyer? Why with JB think that the court would rule to stop the state from continuing the testing of evidence? No case law to back him up either.
    My goodness, he sounds like Casey with some of her half witted ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post

Is this man really a lawyer? Why with JB think that the court would rule to stop the state from continuing the testing of evidence? No case law to back him up either.
    I agree......

What was he Thinking...?

I think Baez is in waaaaaay over his head....He didn't even provide any legal arguments with his motions.....He just basically said.."I want this & that"

And he didn't even say please

Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post

She may be running him.

She NEEDS an experienced attorney whom she can't handle. But, I doubt that she would work with same.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast