2008.10.16 Court Ruling RE: Forensics

OMG I have never seen a lawyer that was out of his mind like Baez is! Is this man for real?

"The court knows of no authority or logical reason why the state should be prevented, even temporarily, from further analysis of relevant evidence."

Good ol' JB, confusing judges and taking names.

"Should the defendant choose to have an expert present at any further testing, the expert's presence is merely to view and document the means and manner of testing. The right for a defense expert to be present at any further testing does not include the right to interfere with, thwart, or even comment on the testing procedures as they occur."

I love Judge Strickland... lol

Well, I guess we know what Kobe is going to be doing. I wonder if NG will sign a permissin slip for him that allows him to be 'absent' from her show? :)

Looks like Kobi will have to be making a road trip.

"Should the defendant choose to have an expert present at any further testing, the expert's presence is merely to view and document the means and manner of testing. The right for a defense expert to be present at any further testing does not include the right to interfere with, thwart, or even comment on the testing procedures as they occur."

I love Judge Strickland... lol

yeah, "Here comes da Judge"

(on a more serious note, I am praying Judge Strickland will precide over the case wherever it ends up being tried in Florida. As I recall, Judge Howard of Citrus County,FL handled the John Couey case (Jessica Lunsford) in a Miami location)

"The court knows of no authority or logical reason why the state should be prevented, even temporarily, from further analysis of relevant evidence."

Good ol' JB, confusing judges and taking names.
Yay!!! :)

I love Judge Strickland too. :blowkiss: As somebody posted once before "Stan the Man".

:too much info::too much info::too much info: against my client.

:bow::bow::bow::bow: Please judge please.

:boohoo::boohoo::beamup:

I Love this Judge! How long has JB been a lawyer? No need to answer, it is obvious not long enough.

Is this man really a lawyer? Why with JB think that the court would rule to stop the state from continuing the testing of evidence? No case law to back him up either.
My goodness, he sounds like Casey with some of her half witted ideas.

Is this man really a lawyer? Why with JB think that the court would rule to stop the state from continuing the testing of evidence? No case law to back him up either.

I agree......

What was he Thinking...?

I think Baez is in waaaaaay over his head....He didn't even provide any legal arguments with his motions.....He just basically said.."I want this & that"

And he didn't even say please

She may be running him.

She NEEDS an experienced attorney whom she can't handle. But, I doubt that she would work with same.

I agree Brini - she is calling the shots - she IS the client

I cant imagine trying to make sense of what she says for hours every
day . He should be getting hazard duty pay

you cant imagine how chaotic and draining it is trying to deal with
one of these wingnuts much less a tree full of em .

I am sure he will if he doesnt already regret the day he ever heard
her name

baez................ hahahahahaaaahaha

what is he thinking

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Maybe Baez was sane once.... before KC.... she has been spending so much time there... If I had to spend all that time with her, I may very well need to be committed!!!!!!!!!
I have a new theory about all of her men folk in her life too......... maybe they were doing it to get her to stop talking... they sent in their "troops" for the protection of their sanity. hmmmm....

I ABSOLUTELY love this judge! Go Judge Strickland! I think it was a WASTE, a HUGE waste of his honors valuable time even making such a backward motion...Casey has made Jose go insane...or something.:banghead:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back