Wesh just reported that TB is not Casey's lawyer and is not bound by Client privelege

Friptzap

Reaction score
And therefore Could BE questioned by police to find out if he knows more information.

And therefore Could BE questioned by police to find out if he knows more information.

Good.. I hope they start asking questions soon! I believe he knows what happened to Caylee. Have you ever noticed that JB has not ONCE said that his client is INNOCENT of all charges and of any wrong doing? All he does is dispute and say there is not enough evidece to proove his client is guilty... It's kind of odd that her own lawyer does not mention her INNOCENCE.. I think it means he knows what happened, well that and TB's little "Loss of Life" comment has me convinced that they know whats up.

GOOD!! I believe he needs to be questioned

Poppy

not only have all 4 wheels fallen off the defense wagon

but the darn axles are rotting from within:woohoo:

Nothing about this case surprises me any more. Next we will learn that TB is an ordained priest and as a result, is attempting to assert the priest-penitent
privilege. :rolleyes::crazy:

Thank you for the info Frip!:)

I guess they could but JB already covered that at the press conference today..he spouted how TB is NOT part of the defense team and has not been privy to meetings and conversations. I doubt if he would talk, pretty sure he would say the same as JB, if they could get on the same page lol.

The only Todd Black I could find works in a production co. with two employees. He calls himself a producer. The contact number is the same as the one on his correspondence so it has to be him. What is that all about?

I would be surprised if TB knows anything of real substance. PR folks are usually privvy to just enough information to make credible statements. This guy is just an idiot, pure and simple. This is no surprise, just look at the poor quality of his press releases and his unprofessional behavior by calling in to CNN when he clearly could not put two thoughts together. If I did my job like that I'd be fired on the spot.

I guess they could but JB already covered that at the press conference today..he spouted how TB is NOT part of the defense team and has not been privy to meetings and conversations. I doubt if he would talk, pretty sure he would say the same as JB, if they could get on the same page lol.

The thought just hit me of the oxy moron of that statement Jose made.

Sooo... Todd isn't privy to the information Jose and Casey have discussed. Which could be translated to mean...

They have discussed that Caylee is dead but Jose says Todd wasn't included in that conversation.

Anyone else catch that???

The only Todd Black I could find works in a production co. with two employees. He calls himself a producer. The contact number is the same as the one on his correspondence so it has to be him. What is that all about?

They're all producers or Full Sail grads. What venues do these guys work in? Who are their lighting, audio and video venders? What gear do they own? What have they produced? TB sure produced a lot of ridicule from NG tonight.

I reckon him and Yuri need to chat tommorow

He can be questioned by law enforcement, that doesn't mean he has to answer, the atty. client still applies. WESH has it wrong. An atty. who even has a consult with a potential client is bound by atty. client.
I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

They're all producers or Full Sail grads. What venues do these guys work in? Who are their lighting, audio and video venders? What gear do they own? What have they produced? TB sure produced a lot of ridicule from NG tonight.

I reckon him and Yuri need to chat tommorow

I reckon they also might want to look into that little excursion under the bridge on the way to home or was it jail or Mexico?

Ha ha.

Bobby you are the best. Loved polecats. : )

He can be questioned by law enforcement, that doesn't mean he has to answer, the atty. client still applies. WESH has it wrong. An atty. who even has a consult with a potential client is bound by atty. client.
I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Todd Black is not an attorney. He is a PR person that Jose hired. He can not invoke the attorney client priviledge because he is not an attorney.

I'm with you. I do not feel the little trip under the bridge has been properly reported. Each news source seems to have a different story. I have not seen official quotes by LE on it yet. Who was driving the SUV she got into? What was their purpose? That would be odd even for a bondsman that was filming a tv show.
Also, Cindy just saw her daughter for the last time and all she can think of is spewing venom at a media vehicle? They had just given her a squeezably soft interview allowing her to spread wild accusations and half-truths. I think most moms would have had to stay in their own vehicle and gather their composure for about a half hour. Cindy came flying out of hers wailing like a scalded banshee. Under FL law the driver could have said his life felt threatened and shot her. She was beating on the vehicle and screeching at the driver.

But I guess my main point is, what was Casey and the driver of the transfer car up to?

I reckon they were going to Disney world to get some tea. Tea and strumpets.

Todd Black is not an attorney. He is a PR person that Jose hired. He can not invoke the attorney client priviledge because he is not an attorney.
Oh, sorry I missed the todd black tb=todd black. duh. I guess I read it too fast. forgive me. No atty client there.:blushing:

This all sounds so silly to me...I doubt that the guy knows anything. He may have his opinions but I think that's about it...Sounds like the beginning of another SLOW news day!

I don't understand how he can possibly NOT be bound by atty/client privilege. that's like the number one thing they teach you when you join a law firm. doesn't it ALWAYS apply? is there a Florida law I'm missing here? in what circumstances would it not apply? someone enlighten me please...

This all sounds so silly to me...I doubt that the guy knows anything. He may have his opinions but I think that's about it...Sounds like the beginning of another SLOW news day!

Exactly. I don't care how stupid people think JB is, he is not going to allow someone not covered by privilege to sit in on meetings with his client.

I don't understand how he can possibly NOT be bound by atty/client privilege. that's like the number one thing they teach you when you join a law firm. doesn't it ALWAYS apply? is there a Florida law I'm missing here? in what circumstances would it not apply? someone enlighten me please...

Do you have Todd Black/TB mixed up with Jose Baez/JB?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back