Has anyone brought in a Profiler or...

mahoneys07

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone brought in a profiler or perhaps a medium...I know alot of people do not believe in the ability of a medium . I would like to see what they would have to say

Yeah it would be interesting but I hate to say it, but with all the buzz with this case, how would anyone be able to trust anyone to actually be legit?

They should bring in Dayle Hinman - retired FBI criminal profiler and also worked on cases for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

They should bring in Dayle Hinman - retired FBI criminal profiler and also worked on cases for the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Yeah. I think that this would be pretty much the only candidate that I know of that could actually be trusted in this case.

They only use profilers when they don't know who the killer is, and want something to work from.

Maybe a psychic or medium (if a genuine one could be found) would be better.

Not to be snarky, but don't they usually bring in profilers when they don't have a suspect? Well, maybe it would be useful in finding the body...

There was a profiler who had given her analysis on the case. She used things Casey had said and done to come up with that analysis. I do put a lot of weight on this type of thing. Profilers are fully trained to look for certain things and try interpret what it all means.

As for the psychic, well, they had one lady who claimed to have received a message from Caylee. There were also some psychics in Florida searching with Cadaver dogs early on. I think they got into some legal troubles while there, though.

I put NO weight on psychics, but profilers are an entirely different story. I can concur with the others, Dayle Hinman is pretty awesome.

For the record, I don't think LE brought in either one. If they did, they certainly have not released that information. I do think they asked the psychic who claimed to receive the message directly from Caylee for that information, though. Hey, I guess you just never know. It's just a guess on my part, but I don't think it turned out to be anything.

a profiler could be helpful in locating the body.???

Maybe to the extent of the way a mother normally would dispose of a body? Reports came out that women try to recreate the womb. They wrap the child in plastic, or put the child in water. They then dispose of the child within X amount of miles from home.

That's what a profiler can do.

They can however look at statements made and really come up with some clues. For example, there was a lot made of Casey mixing present and past tenses as her tale unfolded. Profilers can use those type of statements to try and find the truth to some degree. For example, we would talk in past tenses if something happened. Present tense might indicate that the story was being made up on the spot. Possibly showing that the person speaking gave that part of the story no prior thought. It was playing out in their mind as it was being told, thus, not in past tense for them.

They only use profilers when they don't know who the killer is, and want something to work from.

Maybe a psychic or medium (if a genuine one could be found) would be better.

Yeah I didn't even think of that! Yep. We know who the killer is LOL!! As far as a genuine medium...I know they are out there but I have no idea who. I do belive in them...Like the Lisa Williams lady on Lifetime. She seems 100% legit to me. IMO!

I agree Dayle would be great.......
anyone read

interesting.............

Passionflower- I had not seen this link before. When I read the hand written notes from Travis- I got chills. He wrote of a building nearby with a lonely feeling, I had that dream last night and posted it this morning.

This info sounds very useful....

:clap: Yes, she would be awesome on this case. There is also a man who I have always liked but his name escapes me right now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back