949 users online (184 members and 765 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South
    Posts
    846

    CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW CA VIDEOS ADDED #2

    Why did CA feel duped?

    http://www.local6.com/news/17738129/detail.html
    Video to right - click says people magazine Cover
    and Cindy speaks and say she was mislead?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by summermood32 View Post
    Why did CA feel duped?

    http://www.local6.com/news/17738129/detail.html
    Video to right - click says people magazine Cover
    and Cindy speaks and say she was mislead?
    Bwahhhhhh!! Oh that's sweet. She felt duped by People magazine, but not CASEY??? Bwhahhhhhaaaaaa!! That gave me the laugh of the day!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,003
    Quote Originally Posted by summermood32 View Post
    Why did CA feel duped?

    http://www.local6.com/news/17738129/detail.html
    Video to right - click says people magazine Cover
    and Cindy speaks and say she was mislead?
    She didn't want them to mention Casey at all from what I remember...it was all supposed to be about finding Caylee...not the circumstances of the case.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    651
    CA is not right. She's probably pizzed because they didn't pay her any money. Poor, poor CA.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    sf, ca
    Posts
    64
    i can bet that people magazine led her to believe that cindy would have a platform to tell her story so that she'd receive national attention, therefore persuading the public to believe that caylee was out there and could be found... especially with all of people's readership in the know and looking.

    even though we all think we know the truth, the grandparents are living in a totally understandable denial. this article painted their daughter to be a monster, and their granddaughter to be dead. sure... those two things are true, but i'm sure cindy thought that the article would be more sympathetic.

    whatevs.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    She didn't want them to mention Casey at all from what I remember...it was all supposed to be about finding Caylee...not the circumstances of the case.
    I'd like to know who put CA in charge of what any media outlet reports? And how in the world could you possibly tell Caylee's story without talking about Casey? Please.

    That woman operates in an alternate universe.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by shoelace View Post
    i can bet that people magazine led her to believe that cindy would have a platform to tell her story so that she'd receive national attention, therefore persuading the public to believe that caylee was out there and could be found... especially with all of people's readership in the know and looking.

    even though we all think we know the truth, the grandparents are living in a totally understandable denial. this article painted their daughter to be a monster, and their granddaughter to be dead. sure... those two things are true, but i'm sure cindy thought that the article would be more sympathetic.

    whatevs.
    Cindy does not like what she cannot control.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hockeytown!!
    Posts
    788
    What did she think?? That they were going to say that Caylee was missing but not divulge why and the circumstances!!! C'mon!! DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL!!!
    Death Leaves A Heartache No One Can Heal. Love Leaves A Memory No One Can Steal. Rest In Peace Caylee.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,807
    CA's been saying this since her very first TV appearance. At first it seemed so odd, her saying, "it's not about KC, it's about Caylee" over and over again to the exclusion of all else. She started out with that line and hasn't wavered. Guess I've just gotten used to it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    503
    CA has made a life out of being duped!!! Are you kidding me?!! According to her, it is just one big conspiracy after another. My belief is that people who are convinced everyone is persecuting them usually have an overblown sense of importance. CA is not important enought for everyone to be out to get her!! I feel for CA. I really do, but sometimes she gets on my nerves!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    I'd like to know who put CA in charge of what any media outlet reports? And how in the world could you possibly tell Caylee's story without talking about Casey? Please.

    That woman operates in an alternate universe.
    She has the same control issue with LE if you ask me.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    195
    Unless it's an article with a picture of Casey with angel wings, skipping through Lollipop Glade with a basket full of kittens, Cindy will never be happy. She wants people to believe there's nothing wrong when we all know almost nothing is right in this case. She's definitely got control issues, and with her, image is everything I believe.
    All my posts are only my opinion!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    646
    I would never sell a families story, but I guess people get desperate and theyre going broke from helping Casey, so thats why they did/do it.

  14. #14
    Everybody dis-leads and prosecutes Cindy. Bunch o' meanies

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    496
    Last edited by JBean; 10-17-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: no name calling

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Clint House testimony summary *videos added*
    By beach in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Anthony's Deceptions and Seeking Full Immunity#3 Poll Added
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 307
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:57 PM
  3. Attorney for Casey Anthony's parents comments on state seeking death penalty
    By GirlinCentralFL in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 02:08 PM
  4. Replies: 570
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:21 PM
  5. State Attorney's Office Responds To Political Attack
    By liltigress in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 07:44 PM