Attorney Gabriel Adam (Baez's Associate Counsel)

I still am not understanding how Baez and his assorted minions can put on a defense in a capital murder case without getting paid??? This case could cost them millions to pay for investigators, experts, testing, etc etc!! Not to mention their salary, since they're not going to have much time to represent other paying clients. Anyone know?

She'll need a team of lawyers for this!

I hope that clown of a parking fine/ bad cheque lawyer has got the boot.

If justice is to be served we need the people who can oversee this.

I want the truth for everyone.

Ok, just saw the quick clip on live 4pm WESH news..they said she had some visits from her attorney(s). They didn't mention the new attorneys name, but in the teaser they said "new attorney makes jailhouse visit"

Arraignment for murder charge on Oct 28 - and if they request a "speedy trial" they have 175 days to have the trial which would make trial start on April 6. The defense could ask for an extention though

Child neglect/check fraud charges on Nov 5

If they were going to put a guy in the shower for me to watch they could've at least made it worth my while!

I wonder, too, who is footing the bill...

There must be someone - perhaps one of the networks for exclusives? Book deals? Movie deals? Secret santa? God knows who is footing this bill.

Gabriel Adam with the Baez Law firm visited Casey on Wednesday.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Could he be her new attorney? Went to Baez' website but can't access any info. Also, on the teaser for WESH this afternoon I heard TB say something about the news media drinking Palmetto Bug Juice. Did anyone else hear that? They conveniently took it off the teaser :waitasec: Copy Cat! Kool aid tastes much better! :crazy:

Gabriel Adam with the Baez Law firm visited Casey on Wednesday.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Could he be her new attorney? Went to Baez' website but can't access any info. Also, on the teaser for WESH this afternoon I heard TB say something about the news media drinking Palmetto Bug Juice. Did anyone else hear that? They conveniently took it off the teaser :waitasec: Copy Cat! Kool aid tastes much better! :crazy:

He also visited on Thursday, July 17th with Baez and is an attorney.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Does anyone know how long this GEA has been practicing?

BeagleMom

BeagleMom

The Baez Law Firm
522 Simpson Rd
Kissimmee, Florida 347444458
United States
Phone: 407.7052626
Fax: 407.7052625
E-Mail: gabriel@baezlawfirm.com

County: Osceola
Circuit: 9
Admitted: 09/22/2006

Sections: Criminal Law
Young Lawyers Division

10-Year Discipline History None

Ack... did his initials have to be GA? That's going to be confusing.

I think Gabriel is the same guy we've been seeing all along and not someone new.
And if I'm right he's younger than JB

BeagleMom

Two years. JB-3 years. I'm stunned that they think they are representing anyone on a capital case. I don't know what JB's employment record is prior to opening his own law practice but it is highly unusual to open your own practice within 3 years of passing the bar. Normally it's an indication that you couldn't find a job. And that's normally an indication of your performance and work history (or lack thereof) in law school. JMHO, but I don't believe JB is qualified to handle this magnitude of a criminal case---if the Judge doesn't pipe up and allows this to happen--and there is a conviction--I see a reversal for ineffective assistance of counsel in the future.

I still am not understanding how Baez and his assorted minions can put on a defense in a capital murder case without getting paid??? This case could cost them millions to pay for investigators, experts, testing, etc etc!! Not to mention their salary, since they're not going to have much time to represent other paying clients. Anyone know?
All his costs would be tax deductible business expenses. He's probably viewing this as the cost of advertising. And, it's great advertising, even though he's going to lose, IMO.

Could he be her new attorney? Went to Baez' website but can't access any info. Also, on the teaser for WESH this afternoon I heard TB say something about the news media drinking Palmetto Bug Juice.

That makes me want to grind up a bunch of palmetto bugs - or cockroaches in a blender and send it to him.

Two years. JB-3 years. I'm stunned that they think they are representing anyone on a capital case.

Maybe they're going on the assumption that 2+3=5 for a total of the 5 years required? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back