Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799

    Ping Map for June 23, 2008 - Discuss that day only

    Ping Map for June 23, 2008 - Discuss that day only


    I have requested this thread because the information of that day's event's are getting scattered throuout the pings thread and is making it difficult to keep up with the informaion

    Warning - Please discuss that days events only here.

    Ping Map for June 23, 2008


    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...32587&t=h&z=11
    Georgia PI


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,787
    Pings are consistent with her staying at AL all day with the exception of a drive down to her parent's home mid-afternoon. From at least 2:45 PM to as late as 3:45 PM Casey's phone pings towers in the area of her parent's home. Pings indicate she leaves around 3:45 and arrives back at Tony's at 4:10 PM.

    This is most likely when Casey broke into GA's shed and stole the gas cans. Per the burglary report: On 06/22/2006, between approximately 1800 and 1000 hours 06/24/2008, unknown suspect(s)entered his shed.

    Recall too that AL drove Casey to the home on that date in his jeep.

    It is possible that her trip timing is consistent with other trips she made to their house while living with AL, meaning she may have arrived at their home as early as 2:00 to 2:10 PM (allowing for drive time from the last ping up at AL). However, with AL driving I think it is more likely time at the parent's was minimized. Tony described the time there as being 10 to 15 minutes - enough for a few songs to play on the radio (this was part of LA's interview, not AL's).


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,557
    She doesn't have much contact with Lee so this message is curious:

    From Casey to Lee:
    Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
    here's my question...
    is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
    i've always wondered.

    Checking to see where he was?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,037
    Who has info regarding Ping 9 on this day?


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799
    From the Calendar

    June 10-30 Amy did not see Casey only heard from her with phone and text
    Page 1041 Lines 14-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
    Brain B. Says: Saw green truck, saw male; heard Casey's voice, late afternoon

    June 23 Brian B. heard Casey’s voice, saw a green truck, smaller than a F-150, like a S-10 or a Ford Ranger and a white male with brownish hair that he had never seen before, they walked into the garage; it was late afternoon.
    Page 1394 Lines 12-16,25 & Page 1395 Lines 1-11 & Page 1395 Lines 2-13 Brian B. Interview with LE on 7/30/2008
    http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bb092308.pdf
    KC and AH Text Messages 6/23/08
    No text messages sent or received per discovery documents
    Online Activity
    From Casey to Lee:
    Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
    here's my question...
    is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for Chicago? is it really THAT windy?
    i've always wondered.
    George chases Casey, who has taken off in Cindy's car (Some day this week, George unsure. Interview with G.A.)
    B.B. sees Casey at Anthony's with man w/pickup
    Casey potentially observed walking into Anthony's house in the afternoon, with brown-haired man with green pickup truck.
    Interview with B.B. pg 12 line 12 - pg 14 line 20
    Weather: Rain (light)
    KC's Cell Pings 6/23/2008
    1:11 am - cell towers ping near AL's apt until . . .
    2:44 pm - cell towers ping near the Anthony home until . . .
    4:01 pm - cell towers ping near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
    4:06 pm - cell towers ping near AL's apt past midnight into the next day
    Amy H. Says: She did not see Casey, only had phone calls & Texts
    June 10-30 Amy did not see Casey only heard from her with phone and text
    Page 1041 Lines 14-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
    http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf
    Georgia PI


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,869
    FWIW...looks like the outta gas call to Tony @ 2:44PM..and some subsequent cell activity while Casey is likely walking until Tony shows up ~3:04PM are exclusively serviced by Tower 22.

    Note Tony states about Casey running outta gas in a nearby (to G&C's) subdivision. Some speculation that Casey was in the vicinity of Lee's house.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    FWIW...looks like the outta gas call to Tony @ 2:44PM..and some subsequent cell activity while Casey is likely walking until Tony shows up ~3:04PM are exclusively serviced by Tower 22.

    Note Tony states about Casey running outta gas in a nearby (to G&C's) subdivision. Some speculation that Casey was in the vicinity of Lee's house.
    The direction of the pings place her somewhere along S. Chickasaw, from just north of Curry Ford to as far south as her parents. Her being at Lee's would be consistent with this.

    Page 2502 mentions that on Oct. 16 McCaskill and Edwards conduct a lengthy interview w/ AL (not yet released). They then drive with him to visit several locations, including the place where KC ran out of gas on the 23rd of June. Not being completely familiar with police reports...if she had been at Lee's or very close, would they have noted that in the report, or would they be coy about that knowing the report would be released before trial?


  8. #8
    I have been trying to find the reference for Tony L. regarding picking up kc walking in nearby neighborhood for days and finally found it!! It is in the document dump from Nov. 26th(?) when Tony finally admits that he is the one who helped kc break into the shed and get the gas cans from the home. he describes a call from kc telling him she ran out of gas and giving him directions to drive as if he were going to her house (which he did) and he found her walking south on Chickasaw Trail. It is on pg. 46
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...00606.htmlpage


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    X- STEELER FAN!
    Posts
    25,750
    Has LE looked at LA house for any evidence?? KC was there allot on some really important dates, like th 24th if KC threw away Caylee that day.............IMO, it wouldn't hurt! GA saw Kc on 24th with the car/trunk situation! Kc wouldn't let GA get near the car but GA saw the gas cans.......the kc took off!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bluffs of the Missouri in The Lou
    Posts
    2,106
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedScorpio View Post
    I have been trying to find the reference for Tony L. regarding picking up kc walking in nearby neighborhood for days and finally found it!! It is in the document dump from Nov. 26th(?) when Tony finally admits that he is the one who helped kc break into the shed and get the gas cans from the home. he describes a call from kc telling him she ran out of gas and giving him directions to drive as if he were going to her house (which he did) and he found her walking south on Chickasaw Trail. It is on pg. 46
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...00606.htmlpage

    I was looking at that too!!! I am convinced this is the date she put Caylee in the woods. Interesting that there are two stars on the report, like LE thought that was very interesting as well. So we have TL saying she was on Chickasaw Trail on June 23rd, with the Pings matching up that she was in the vicinity of that area and the Ants home for a long time period.

    This has got to be the day. The question that is bugging me is with a little under 3 days of decomp in the trunk when did Caylee actually die? When was she placed in the trunk? Was she kept somewhere else? Did she die on the 20th? Maybe Caylee had been alive in the car for sometime before dying? It's all so disturbing, and I want justice for this baby so badly.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bluffs of the Missouri in The Lou
    Posts
    2,106
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Has LE looked at LA house for any evidence?? KC was there allot on some really important dates, like th 24th if KC threw away Caylee that day.............IMO, it wouldn't hurt! GA saw Kc on 24th with the car/trunk situation! Kc wouldn't let GA get near the car but GA saw the gas cans.......the kc took off!
    I'm guessing she returned to try to sneak the gas cans back in that day, but was caught by GA. I believe she had already put Caylee in the woods on the 23rd, and didn't want GA to see what else was in the trunk... Duct Tape, Garbage Bags, things that belonged to Caylee and who knows what else... or to smell the trunk because I imagine it was already starting to stink by then.


  12. #12
    It's always bothered me too that George's story regarding the day Casey showed up at the house and he got the gas cans back has not been consistent. I think he did notice a smell that day and now regrets that he didn't search the car then and there. Or maybe he did and hasn't admitted it yet. Especially if there was a large stain there in the trunk that had not been there previously.
    First time he "admits" to Casey having been the one to take the gas cans that I know of was during the Greta interview & Cindy promptly interrupts and finishes the story for him. Sometime later, his story is told to sound like he never got that close to the trunk area and never saw inside the trunk-that Casey rushed past him and sort of threw the cans at him with some expletives as well. Then during the police interview, he says he got to the rear of the car & saw into the trunk area-describing it containing the collapsible laundry container, etc. and noticed no smell.
    Also, the story from George about Casey borrowing her mom's car(will have to go back and look at the timing) and George trying to follow her in his car and not being able to keep up with her-Why did Cindy deny this happening?
    I guess what I'm saying is, if these things have no bearing on anything, why the lies?
    By the way, that was my thinking as well about when the body was dumped-when she ran out of gas near the home and called Tony she figured she better put the body somewhere quickly in case someone stopped to help her (Tony or passerby) and either saw into the truck or noticed the smell.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,869
    Speculate that the body was outta the trunk prior to 6/23 (e.g. 6/20) since Casey was willing to call Tony for help to retrieve gas cans. IMHO, Casey would not have called for help if the body was still in the trunk.

    Further speculate that Casey ran outta gas on her way TO G&C's (vs. on her way FROM G&C's) since the objective of the 6/23 trip was likely to obtain gas. IF the body had been in the trunk 6/23 and Casey had made it to G&C's she would have made EVERY effort to get the gas cans outta the shed herself. Casey kept Tony away from the Pontiac 6/23 by filling it herself and kept George away from the Pontiac 6/24 owing to the smell coming from the decomp stain as well as potentially from decomp stained items that remained in plastic bags in her trunk that she perhaps thought she could launder later, but, ditched 6/27 before intentionally leaving the Pontiac @ Amscot.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Northeastern US
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    Speculate that the body was outta the trunk prior to 6/23 (e.g. 6/20) since Casey was willing to call Tony for help to retrieve gas cans. IMHO, Casey would not have called for help if the body was still in the trunk.

    Further speculate that Casey ran outta gas on her way TO G&C's (vs. on her way FROM G&C's) since the objective of the 6/23 trip was likely to obtain gas. IF the body had been in the trunk 6/23 and Casey had made it to G&C's she would have made EVERY effort to get the gas cans outta the shed herself. Casey kept Tony away from the Pontiac 6/23 by filling it herself and kept George away from the Pontiac 6/24 owing to the smell coming from the decomp stain as well as potentially from decomp stained items that remained in plastic bags in her trunk that she perhaps thought she could launder later, but, ditched 6/27 before intentionally leaving the Pontiac @ Amscot.
    If she did not ditch the clothes in a dumpster, I would think then they would be on the route up to Tony's along Chickasaw, if not at Caylee's location. Would be good to know if anyone found a bag of clothes during any of the searches along Chickasaw


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,869
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    If she did not ditch the clothes in a dumpster, I would think then they would be on the route up to Tony's along Chickasaw, if not at Caylee's location. Would be good to know if anyone found a bag of clothes during any of the searches along Chickasaw
    I may have posted it on the 6/27 thread, but, I have hope that the find on Sunderson Dr. (trash bags discovered in a "hole" created by trees that had odd comments from TES) were, in fact, none other than these bags. It was from the tower a few hundred yards from Sunderson Dr. that Casey pinged the text message to Amy 'bout getting rid of the source of the odor @ ~11:30AM 6/27. This location would be a slight detour on Casey's way from G&C's to Amscot...up S. Econ trail, for example. which runs parallel to Chickasaw.

    There is a thread for the Sunderson find.


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 01:11 AM
  2. Ping Map for June 18, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:24 PM
  3. Ping Map for June 27, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 01:32 PM
  4. Ping Map for June 19, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 05:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •