Ping Map for June 24, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Seems like she pretty much stayed up around AL's place most of the day with the usual quick excursion to her parent's place in the early afternoon.

Seems like she pretty much stayed up around AL's place most of the day with the usual quick excursion to her parent's place in the early afternoon.

Right......the 24th afternoon is when she was surprised that GA was home when she showed up there and then didn't want him to get into her trunk. She was in the A's area from 2:42-2:56., + or - .

Right......the 24th afternoon is when she was surprised that GA was home when she showed up there and then didn't want him to get into her trunk. She was in the A's area from 2:42-2:56., + or - .

Ha ha. You're right. If you go by the pings, she probably wasn't there for more than 10-15 minutes! Scaddadeled (sp) right out of there, didn't she!

Per Jesse's statement to LE ...

On June 24th he called Casey and remembers Casey saying:

"Caylee no! Stop! No!" and "Get off the table Caylee. Sit down. Mom's on the phone".

Per the call logs

Jesse called Casey 1:19 p.m. for 12.1 min.
Casey called Jesse 3:12 p.m. for 2.5 min

Per Jesse's second statement to LE, he basically backed off his previous belief that he heard Caylee in the background.

I don't know how to bring over quotes from other threads so I will have to put this in regular quotes. It's a post from cocoamom (dated 10/02/08) from the "Gas Cans discovered..." thread. Cocoamom writes:

"
OK....I found KC calls from 6-24....she talked to GA twice, if she thought he wasn't @ home, why didn't she leave when she saw his car??

Also brings up another question....Why wasn't GA working that day ?? (6-24 a Tues.)

6/24 - CA calls GA 11:20 am for 6 mins
CA calls GA 14:48 for 35 seconds
CA calls Cindy 14:49:08; 14:49:31; 14:49:47; 14:50:11 rough 2 min call
Cindy Calls CA 15:15:18 for 5 minutes
CA calls Cindy 17:25:28 for 10 minutes
Anthony home calls CA 19:05:06 4 seconds
CA call Anthony home 19:06:10 12 minutes

Lots of calls between them on 6/24

(KC is refered to as CA here.....not to be confused w/Cindy)

As the calls are stated above, where was her phone pinged from at these times? If she calls mom from the house phone and mom calls the house phone right back, she must not have had her cell with her! Does that mean that she WAS smart enough to leave it somewhere or turn it off??? This could change the scope of a lot of things! How often did she use land lines? That could use looking at!! "

ga says in interview with le that he was home when kc showed upat the a's. per ga "I heard the garage door go up and in walked kc" If he was there why the call to his cell from kc at 2:48 for 35 seconds in the middle of her visit. She also spoke with ga at 11:20 that morning and he never mentioned that in the le interview.ga also states that after kc left that he spoke with ca, and that she left work and went to universal to talk to kc, said that ca parked in the visitor parking area, and called kc's cell, that could be the call at 3:15 to kc from ca.

ga says in interview with le that he was home when kc showed upat the a's. per ga "I heard the garage door go up and in walked kc" If he was there why the call to his cell from kc at 2:48 for 35 seconds in the middle of her visit. She also spoke with ga at 11:20 that morning and he never mentioned that in the le interview.ga also states that after kc left that he spoke with ca, and that she left work and went to universal to talk to kc, said that ca parked in the visitor parking area, and called kc's cell, that could be the call at 3:15 to kc from ca.

ga filed the robbery report about the stolen gas cans at 10:37 am, if he then spoke with her at 11:20 maybe they talked about the cans then, also ga said he ca at the bank that afternoon to endorse their stimulus check for deposit into ca's account. which tells me they either have seperate accounts and/or ga is not on ca's account.

ga filed the robbery report about the stolen gas cans at 10:37 am, if he then spoke with her at 11:20 maybe they talked about the cans then, also ga said he ca at the bank that afternoon to endorse their stimulus check for deposit into ca's account. which tells me they either have seperate accounts and/or ga is not on ca's account.

GA did mention in a previous interview with LE that his name is not on CA's account.

Playing with this a bit...

6/24/08 TUE 11:20:01 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 6.2 [perhaps calling George directly...or a friend that works @ Lexus to check if George is there. Dunno exactly which, but, appears Casey believe's the coast is clear to goto G&C's].

6:24/08 TUE 2:12PM Casey texts Amy, "Leaving work in a few. I’ll call you on my way to the house."

6/24/08 TUE 2:15:01 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Amy H. 23.6min Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home

2:15PM + 23.6min phone call w/ Amy = 2:39PM

Note: It is almost exactly a 23min drive from Tony's to G&C's.

6/24/08 2:40 PM* Casey A. Facebook or Myspace to Troy B. "she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on.miss ya, yo."

6/24/08 TUE 2:42:26 PM* INCOMING TEXT MySpace? Friend alert? Casey A. Tower 8: 1.5 mi S of Anthony Home @ Tow Yard

6/24/08 2:46 PM Amy H. Facebook or Myspace to Troy B. "I’m still at Ricardo and JPs… hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late… any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?"

6/24/08 TUE 2:48:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.6 No Long/Lat Association
6/24/08 TUE 2:49:06 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
6/24/08 TUE 2:49:31 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) No Long/Lat Association
6/24/08 TUE 2:49:47 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
6/24/08 TUE 2:50:11 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) 1.7 Tower 36: 1 mi NW of Chris S Home, 1.5 mi SE of Amscot

Unless I'm missing something...it looks to me like Casey was on the phone solid from 2:15PM until she initiated the "DRAMMA" message with Troy @ 2:40PM.

Casey doesn't leave the G&C/Lee area until after 2:49PM amidst the "flurry" of calls to Cindy.

*Note that there maybe a slight time shift between Fb/MS vs. AT&T. Casey appears to be using the home computer @ G&C's to respond to Troy's message (methinks the time synch is off and Troy msg'd Casey first...her cell notified her of the message...she logged on, checked and responded).

Speculate the gas can confrontation actually occurred between 2:40-2:48PM. The 2:48PM call to Lexus...if to a 3rd person/lookout...woulda been a Casey blow-up..."e.g. WTF!!??? I thought you said he was there!?!?" as evidenced by the "flurry" behavior of calls to Cindy that follow. Casey may have been pleading her case to Cindy.

Some are following the account that Casey talked w/ Cindy first...as told by George, and Cindy tipped Casey off to the cans being missing 6/24....that this suggests that "Lexus" is indeed "Gentiva" since there are no calls to Cindy 6/24AM before the gas-can encounter, but, there is a call to the "Lexus" number. Let me suggest that the 'tip off' call from Cindy to Casey was one of their calls 6/23PM. George may have discovered the cans missing 6/23 evening and only called LE to file the report the next morning..perhaps he & Cindy talked over what they should do 6/23PM. Cindy called Casey who denied it - of course - and Cindy threated to file a police report to shock her...which worked..which is what motivated Casey to come home w/ the cans...she didn't want LE after her for gas cans when she'd murdered her daughter. Alternatively, it was George that Casey talked to @ Lexus 11:20AM and he told her that he had just filed a police report on the stolen gas cans, which he had done @ 10:37AM.

I'm still holding out for a 3rd person/look-out @ Lexus.

Edited this from over on the George/Lexus thread where we're working out who might have been a look-out for Casey @ Lexus.

Edited this from over on the George/Lexus thread where we're working out who might have been a look-out for Casey @ Lexus.

sniped part of your post. bolded by me

Speculate the gas can confrontation actually occurred between 2:40-2:48PM. The 2:48PM call to Lexus...if to a 3rd person/lookout...woulda been a Casey blow-up..."e.g. WTF!!??? I thought you said he was there!?!?" as evidenced by the "flurry" behavior of calls to Cindy that follow. Casey may have been pleading her case to Cindy.

Some are following the account that Casey talked w/ Cindy first...as told by George, and Cindy tipped Casey off to the cans being missing 6/24....that this suggests that "Lexus" is indeed "Gentiva" since there are no calls to Cindy 6/24AM before the gas-can encounter, but, there is a call to the "Lexus" number. Let me suggest that the 'tip off' call from Cindy to Casey was one of their calls 6/23PM. George may have discovered the cans missing 6/23 evening and only called LE to file the report the next morning..perhaps he & Cindy talked over what they should do 6/23PM. Cindy called Casey who denied it - of course - and Cindy threated to file a police report to shock her...which worked..which is what motivated Casey to come home w/ the cans...she didn't want LE after her for gas cans when she'd murdered her daughter. Alternatively, it was George that Casey talked to @ Lexus 11:20AM and he told her that he had just filed a police report on the stolen gas cans, which he had done @ 10:37AM.

If it was GA at Lexus that Casey called then that would mean that he would have had to go into work on the 7-3 shift then leave work to have been home at 10:37AM to give LE his report about the stolen cans, than gone back to work to get the call from Casey at 11:20AM and then he would have to had left work before his shift ended to then be back at the house to 'catch' Casey with the gas cans about 2:45PM or so.

Again this was the same day he said that he met Cindy at the bank to deposit the check. We don't know what time that was or where but we then have to include that time to his day. This could have been done later in the afternoon after GA saw Casey.

Could he have called LE asked for an officer to come to the house, left work met the office,[maybe gone to the bank] and been back to work within say an hour that he may have had if have been done on his lunch time if in fact he worked 7-3 and not 3-11.

As per google maps that is a 10.1 mile run taking about 21 minuets in travel time to get from Lexus to the house. That is 40 minuets round trip give or take without adding giving the report to LE or then possibly adding in meeting Cindy at the bank.

Just trying to see if it could be done.

Thanks, Shadow.

I kinda need to step back from it to see it clearly again...

Is it known when George first started @ Lexus?

I thought he was supposed to be working 3-11PM. Was it a paycheck from the prior week he had to stop in to get prior to going to the bank? I don't know the details on that trip to the bank.

I'm baffled how Casey knew to call Lexus that early Tue 6/24 (11:20AM) in the day without any incoming notification in order to catch George there. The week before, but, on a Wed, 6/18, Casey called earlier than 'normal' @ 12:33PM. Maybe he had an odd work schedule and Casey hadn't figured it out yet. She called early again on Wed 6/25 @ 12:52PM.

Thanks, Shadow.

I kinda need to step back from it to see it clearly again...

Is it known when George first started @ Lexus?

I thought he was supposed to be working 3-11PM. Was it a paycheck from the prior week he had to stop in to get prior to going to the bank? I don't know the details on that trip to the bank.

I'm baffled how Casey knew to call Lexus that early Tue 6/24 (11:20AM) in the day without any incoming notification in order to catch George there. The week before, but, on a Wed, 6/18, Casey called earlier than 'normal' @ 12:33PM. Maybe he had an odd work schedule and Casey hadn't figured it out yet. She called early again on Wed 6/25 @ 12:52PM.

Is it stated in even 1 doc he works or worked at Lexus? He says in an interview I posted a snip earlier to that he works at the hole pile, back on Pershings ave, for five months. He says he always worked sun-thurs 3-11 except sometimes he would go home for a few hours and work the next day adding a morning shift on fri or sat.

Updating and older post...based on more current speculation...that Lexus = Tony L.

Originally Posted by BondJamesBond
Playing with this a bit...

6/24/08 TUE 11:20:01 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 6.2

6:24/08 TUE 2:12PM Casey texts Amy, "Leaving work in a few. I’ll call you on my way to the house."

6/24/08 TUE 2:15:01 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Amy H. 23.6min Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home

2:15PM + 23.6min phone call w/ Amy = 2:39PM

Note: It is almost exactly a 23min drive from Tony's to G&C's.

6/24/08 2:40 PM* Casey A. Facebook or Myspace to Troy B. "she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on.miss ya, yo."

6/24/08 TUE 2:42:26 PM* INCOMING TEXT MySpace? Friend alert? Casey A. Tower 8: 1.5 mi S of Anthony Home @ Tow Yard

6/24/08 2:46 PM Amy H. Facebook or Myspace to Troy B. "I’m still at Ricardo and JPs… hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late… any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?"

6/24/08 TUE 2:48:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp 0.6 No Long/Lat Association
6/24/08 TUE 2:49:06 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
6/24/08 TUE 2:49:31 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) No Long/Lat Association
6/24/08 TUE 2:49:47 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home
6/24/08 TUE 2:50:11 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) 1.7 Tower 36: 1 mi NW of Chris S Home, 1.5 mi SE of Amscot

Unless I'm missing something...it looks to me like Casey was on the phone solid from 2:15PM until she initiated the "DRAMMA" message with Troy @ 2:40PM.

Casey doesn't leave the G&C/Lee area until after 2:49PM amidst the "flurry" of calls to Cindy.

*Note that there maybe a slight time shift between Fb/MS vs. AT&T. Casey appears to be using the home computer @ G&C's to respond to Troy's message (methinks the time synch is off and Troy msg'd Casey first...her cell notified her of the message...she logged on, checked and responded).

Speculate the gas can confrontation actually occurred between 2:40-2:48PM. As evidenced by the "flurry" behavior of calls to Cindy that followed, Casey may have been spinning her had-to-return-home-to-get-ZFG's-insurance-papers-while-she-was-hospitalized-in-Tampa story since Cindy would certainly hear from George soon that Casey had materialized @ home that afternoon.

In the interview w/ Greta Cindy indicated that she had talked to Casey earlier and tipped Casey off to the cans being missing 6/24. However, there were no calls between Cindy & Casey 6/24 before the gas-can encounter.

Per the Greta house tour video George stated he did not discover the cans missing until the morning of 6/24, which is also when he filed the police report.

Soo.....when considered in total, it does not appear that Casey could have been tipped off by Cindy about the gas cans as was claimed in the Greta interview.

Since this is the day that KC allegedly bumps into GA at the A home, is it likely that she would have hung around long enough to sit at the PC and message TB? I would have thought she would have been in and out of there as fast as she could!

I wonder if she could access the web via her phone?

I just noticed this post and was thinking the same thing. Casey calls George around 11:00 am, a couple of hours before the gas can incident, yet he never mentions this call to LE. He is very detailed on the whole gas can in the trunk finding, but leaves out the fact that Casey called him a couple hours prior and they had a 6 minute conversation.

I just read BJB's post...no phone calls from Cindy to Casey before the gas can incident time frame on the 24th. So George is making up Casey's statement that she knew about the gas cans, "mom told her" ? What could be the reasoning behind that I wonder ?

On 6/23, the day of the great gas can caper, Casey calls Cindy or the house seven times, for a total of more than 25 minutes. Plenty of time to assimilate and/or disseminate the (mis) information.

Date time calling called ttl secs= approx Mins

6/23/2008 17:32:39 Call Begins Casey Cindy Cell 13
6/23/2008 17:35:48 Call Begins Casey Cindy Cell 620 10
6/23/2008 17:54:12 Call Begins Casey Cindy Cell 0
6/23/2008 17:54:15 Call Begins Casey Cindy Cell 0
6/23/2008 17:54:50 Call Begins Casey Anthony Home 180 3
6/23/2008 19:18:11 Call Begins Casey Anthony Home 328 5

6/23/2008 20:30:00 Call Begins Casey Anthony Home 201 3

On 6/23, the day of the great gas can caper, Casey calls Cindy or the house seven times, for a total of more than 25 minutes. Plenty of time to assimilate and/or disseminate the (mis) information.

Date time calling called ttl secs= approx Mins

6/23/2008 17:32:39 Call Begins Casey Cindy Cell 13
6/23/2008 17:35:48 Call Begins Casey Cindy Cell 620 10
6/23/2008 17:54:12 Call Begins Casey Cindy Cell 0
6/23/2008 17:54:15 Call Begins Casey Cindy Cell 0
6/23/2008 17:54:50 Call Begins Casey Anthony Home 180 3
6/23/2008 19:18:11 Call Begins Casey Anthony Home 328 5

6/23/2008 20:30:00 Call Begins Casey Anthony Home 201 3

True, BFMD. FWIW, (handiest link to the police report I could come up w/ here: http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/casey-anthony-gas-can2.jpg)

So...the time reported per this document was 6/24 10:20AM, and IIRC, in the Greta video interview George indicated that he didn't discover that they were missing until the morning of the 24th. And, yes, I realize taking George @ his word assumes some degree of credibility that not everyone is readily willing to extend...that's understandable. And, I could easily be wrong since I'm working from memory. Phone records 'tween G&C's landline and George's cell, etc. could be checked to further verify contacts between Cindy & George to validate when they discussed the discovery of the "theft". IOW...for Cindy to tell Casey about it...if they didn't discover it the evening of 6/23, then, there would have to be some evidence of contact between George & Cindy on the morning of the 24th. Someone may jump in w/ that info.

I think we kinda played around w/ the idea that it was discovered 6/23PM earlier in the thread...and the notion that Cindy & Casey coulda discussed it that evening. Not outta the realm of possibility, IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back