747 users online (97 members and 650 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ping Map for June 25, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Ping Map for June 25, 2008 - Discuss that day only

I have requested this thread because the information of that day's event's are getting scattered throuout the pings thread and is making it difficult to keep up with the informaion

Warning - Please discuss that days events only here.

Ping Map for June 25, 2008

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...32587&t=h&z=11
    Georgia PI

The pings once again show her up and around AL's place all day...

This day Casey mentioned smell in car to Amy- Then next day the" smell grew worse "then 27-"def. part of dead animal plaster to front of car-"- Now if Casey had a dead body in the trunk 25th - she would not tell a soul about the bad smell. imo Caylee was already disposed of at this point.

Pings seem to indicate Casey spent the entire day at AL, however the following gaps > 1 hour allow for some travel in the general vicinity:

Up to 8:04:16
    8:09:14 to 11:54:18 (3 hr 45 mins)
    15:15:02 to 16:33:02 (1 hr 15 mins)
    16:35:08 to 18:26:01 (1 hr 50 mins)
    18:36:30 to 21:03:16 (2 hr 30 mins)
    21:11:39 onward

(Agree that Caylee likely has been dumped at this point)

This is the date LP said there was a 4 hour window she wasnt on her phone and what he likely thinks is the day she was dumped.

Where do the pings show her to be at the 8:00am ping and then silence for hours and then again at almost noon that day? Is it at Amscott?

Quote Originally Posted by piratemom View Post
    This is the date LP said there was a 4 hour window she wasnt on her phone and what he likely thinks is the day she was dumped.

Where do the pings show her to be at the 8:00am ping and then silence for hours and then again at almost noon that day? Is it at Amscott?
    If you go to the first post here, there is a link to the map
    Georgia PI

Did anyone else notice in Cindy's cell phone records that she called JP Ch*** on June 25 at 6:13 pm?? IIRC, she said at her deposition in the civil case that she had a piece of paper with his address on it that she thought was Zani's address. Maybe that piece of paper also had his phone number on it? The call lasted at most one minute.

As far as Cindy knew at this time, Zani had been in an accident a couple of days earlier in Tampa and Casey was still at the hospital with her, while "Jennifer" (Zani's roommate) watched Caylee and "Annabelle" ("Juliet"'s daughter) (although Casey had skipped back into town on the 24th to get Zani's insurance papers and some clothes from the house (but in reality to return George's gas cans)). Sorry for the run-on sentence, but that's how Casey's stories seem to work.

So why would Cindy be calling the number on this paper, if she thought it was "Zani"'s information? She knew Zani was in the hospital in Tampa with a concussion, so she would hardly be answering the phone at her apartment in Orlando.

Do we have an LE interview with JP? I don't recall seeing anything where either JP or Cindy was asked about this call. Maybe Cindy called and got JP's voice mail and hung up. But if so, you would think she would have mentioned this call to LE--if for no other reason than to "prove" that JP was really Zani.

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    Did anyone else notice in Cindy's cell phone records that she called JP Ch*** on June 25 at 6:13 pm?? IIRC, she said at her deposition in the civil case that she had a piece of paper with his address on it that she thought was Zani's address. Maybe that piece of paper also had his phone number on it? The call lasted at most one minute.

As far as Cindy knew at this time, Zani had been in an accident a couple of days earlier in Tampa and Casey was still at the hospital with her, while "Jennifer" (Zani's roommate) watched Caylee and "Annabelle" ("Juliet"'s daughter) (although Casey had skipped back into town on the 24th to get Zani's insurance papers and some clothes from the house (but in reality to return George's gas cans)). Sorry for the run-on sentence, but that's how Casey's stories seem to work.

So why would Cindy be calling the number on this paper, if she thought it was "Zani"'s information? She knew Zani was in the hospital in Tampa with a concussion, so she would hardly be answering the phone at her apartment in Orlando.

Do we have an LE interview with JP? I don't recall seeing anything where either JP or Cindy was asked about this call. Maybe Cindy called and got JP's voice mail and hung up. But if so, you would think she would have mentioned this call to LE--if for no other reason than to "prove" that JP was really Zani.
    AZ could you post a link to those records pretty please (I've done a search and it's not coming up)

BBM
    REALLY!!!??? Cindy did not even have Amy's phone number until she found it in the Pontiac on July 15th.
    A piece of paper with JP & Ric's apt address on it, she believed was Zanny's
    A photo with drums from same apartment she also believed is Zanny's apartment
    I wonder if that same piece of paper was the one with Amy's phone number on it, or was that her resume?.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    AZ could you post a link to those records pretty please (I've done a search and it's not coming up)

BBM
    REALLY!!!??? Cindy did not even have Amy's phone number until she found it in the Pontiac on July 15th.
    A piece of paper with JP & Ric's apt address on it, she believed was Zanny's
    A photo with drums from same apartment she also believed is Zanny's apartment
    I wonder if that same piece of paper was the one with Amy's phone number on it, or was that her resume?.
    Cindy's 6/25 calls:

06/25/08 01:41P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 1 (KC)
    06/25/08 02:11P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 1 (KC)
    06/25/08 05:57P (763)***-8162 MAPLEPLAIN 2 (Roeder Consulting Services--placement service for home health care jobs)
    06/25/08 05:57P (763)***-8162 MAPLEPLAIN 2 (Roeder Consulting)
    06/25/08 06:04P (321)***-6023 ORLANDO 2 (KC's friend Brittany S)
    06/25/08 06:13P (407)***-1759 ORLANDO 1 (JP)
    06/25/08 06:29P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 2 (KC)
    06/25/08 06:36P (407)***-9286 INCOMING 16 (incoming from KC)
    06/25/08 06:59P (763)***-8162 INCOMING 10 (Roeder Consulting)

I think Cindy said she got Amy's number from Amy's resume, which she found under the black bag that was left in the Pontiac. So I don't think that number was on this piece of paper.

But I do believe the piece of paper exists. LE said a piece of paper with JP's address was "found in the car," but the LE officers who said this were not the same ones who searched the car, and remember that Cindy removed lots of stuff from the car and then later told LE they were "found in the car." Cindy says she gave LE items that were found in the car and ALSO gave them this piece of paper with "Zani's" last known address (as provided by KC), because they mentioned that KC had taken them to an address on the same street and she remembered the street name. So the officers--especially the officers who weren't there and just heard about it later--could easily have been confused into thinking that the piece of paper with JP/Zani's address was also found in the car.

Nice catch AZ!

She must have called that number, as you said, because she thought it was Zanny's.

I can see her doing this whether or not she thought Zanny was still in Tampa. She could have thought it was a cell phone and that she would be able to reach Zanny wherever she was. Alternatively, it is not unreasonable to believe that by 6:00PM on the 25th Zanny might be home, or perhaps her roommate who was watching Caylee might be home. Whatever Cindy's thinking, I believe the underlying motivation would be to see if she might be able to speak with Caylee.

(As an aside, soon after calling JP, Cindy called KC, but the call went to VM because KC was on the phone with ATT's billing department trying to settle a debt. KC returned the call shortly thereafter.)

I have seen no interviews with JP. IIRC, Amy or Ricardo mentioned that JP did not particularly care for KC. Is that correct? I did notice that not once in KC's record is there a call or text from KC to JP, and there is a single call on July 4 from JP to KC. Indicative there was no relationship...which kinda shoots the whole JP-as-Caylee's-dad theory down.

Cindy's 6/25 calls:

06/25/08 01:41P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 1 (KC)
    06/25/08 02:11P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 1 (KC)
    06/25/08 05:57P (763)***-8162 MAPLEPLAIN 2 (Roeder Consulting Services--placement service for home health care jobs)
    06/25/08 05:57P (763)***-8162 MAPLEPLAIN 2 (Roeder Consulting)
    06/25/08 06:04P (321)***-6023 ORLANDO 2 (KC's friend Brittany S)
    06/25/08 06:13P (407)***-1759 ORLANDO 1 (JP)
    06/25/08 06:29P (407)***-9286WINTERPARK 2 (KC)
    06/25/08 06:36P (407)***-9286 INCOMING 16 (incoming from KC)
    06/25/08 06:59P (763)***-8162 INCOMING 10 (Roeder Consulting)

I think Cindy said she got Amy's number from Amy's resume, which she found under the black bag that was left in the Pontiac. So I don't think that number was on this piece of paper.

But I do believe the piece of paper exists. LE said a piece of paper with JP's address was "found in the car," but the LE officers who said this were not the same ones who searched the car, and remember that Cindy removed lots of stuff from the car and then later told LE they were "found in the car." Cindy says she gave LE items that were found in the car and ALSO gave them this piece of paper with "Zani's" last known address (as provided by KC), because they mentioned that KC had taken them to an address on the same street and she remembered the street name. So the officers--especially the officers who weren't there and just heard about it later--could easily have been confused into thinking that the piece of paper with JP/Zani's address was also found in the car.
    BBM
    Perhaps this paper is the "address book" that Cindy gave to LE showing Zanny's address that she stated in the Morgan Depo

Wonder why Cindy called Brittany S right before JP's number? Perhaps trying to see if anyone else spoke with or knew where Casey was.

And I wonder if JP's phone has voicemail with an greeting indicating "who" lived at this number? It doesn't seem Cindy called that number again.

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Nice catch AZ!

She must have called that number, as you said, because she thought it was Zanny's.

I can see her doing this whether or not she thought Zanny was still in Tampa. She could have thought it was a cell phone and that she would be able to reach Zanny wherever she was. Alternatively, it is not unreasonable to believe that by 6:00PM on the 25th Zanny might be home, or perhaps her roommate who was watching Caylee might be home. Whatever Cindy's thinking, I believe the underlying motivation would be to see if she might be able to speak with Caylee.

(As an aside, soon after calling JP, Cindy called KC, but the call went to VM because KC was on the phone with ATT's billing department trying to settle a debt. KC returned the call shortly thereafter.)

I have seen no interviews with JP. IIRC, Amy or Ricardo mentioned that JP did not particularly care for KC. Is that correct? I did notice that not once in KC's record is there a call or text from KC to JP, and there is a single call on July 4 from JP to KC. Indicative there was no relationship...which kinda shoots the whole JP-as-Caylee's-dad theory down.
    True. And since Casey had slept over at JP's apartment on and off for a few months and during the time Caylee was missing, one would be led to believe that they crossed paths and spoke in the apartment? Non? and if he, as Amy stated, did not care for Casey hopefully he watched Casey's actions with a skeptical eye. Wonder why his interview has not been released?

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Whaaat?
    Just saw your post AZ! I'm no expert but I can't recall one mention of any Anthony in contact with JP! I remember one cell phone text by JP to a friend mentioning his and Caylee's photo comparison(can't remember who's phone) . KC did have him on her contacts list which I find funny 'cause according to her friends he didn't like her so makes me wonder if he would even answer a call from any of the A's!

Surely LE has talked to him but I've not seen any sign of a document that's been released and that makes me wonder WHY? I think there IS other info from JPC! (and I'm not necessarily talking abt the daddy biz!)

Oops! shoulda read thru posts 1st-we've got the same info JWG!
    I can't keep all Kc's phones straight but have we seen all of KCs call records! Any chance she had a phone we don't know abt?

(sorry if this is tedious, repetetive, OT, etc...lol)
    Last edited by christee; 07-09-2009 at 12:17 AM. Reason: constantly necessary to correct myself!

In The Forest With The Top Down

Just wanted to add that he is also on the SA witness list.

Quote Originally Posted by FORDANIEL View Post
    Just wanted to add that he is also on the SA witness list.
    Ah that's right thanks! (Remember, I did state "I'm no expert")
    Last edited by christee; 07-09-2009 at 12:18 AM.

In The Forest With The Top Down

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast