Ping Map for June 29, 2008 - Discuss this day only.

June 29- at 10:25 am casey asks to borrow Amy gas can. AH KC 06/29 10:25 AM Can I borrow you and your gas can today? KC AH Storage hun. I was supposed to have my stuff out by now. AH KC 06/29 11:24 AM S***. I forgot. KC AH Sorry! Hey, my camera is being shipped to your house. What should I do about that? AH KC 06/29 12:38 PM How soon? KC AH I don’t know. Once it’s fixed? AH KC 06/29 2:46 PM I wasn’t sure if it was already done. Have it sent to the house. I have a lot of details to fill you in on. I’ll call you later on. June 29 Casey stayed overnight at Tony L.’s. They (and his roommate) didn’t go anywhere just relaxed because, he had to pack. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] Page 1016 Lines 1-6 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008. No cellular activity until . . .10:26 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day. Casey adds another pic to her Photobucket account. Collage pic of a bunch of Rock / Hip-Hop artist posters.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

Okay so on the 29th, she kept going back and forth somewhere between AL's and the Amscot? Or is she just staying right in the middle of the 2 towers and she just happens to hitting the tower with the least amount of traffic on it? Was she driving around?

Not from cell ping info, still, seems appropriate to post here. I'm carrying this over from the EPass thread:

George states he's working Sun-Thu schedule. He also states at the end of the month he's working some extra...going in early. He doesn't state the circumstances of his seeing Casey leaving the house (e.g. where he was at the time), but, it almost seems that he may be driving up to the house since he sees her leaving the house (like he wasn't there at the time) and decides to give chase.

EPass records for 6/29 8:48AM, 8:53AM & 9:09AM agree with the route he described taking in the "chase" scene, and IMHO, the brief time period between toll booths suggests he was moving at a decent rate of speed. Someone could calc the ave speed using google to locate the booths, get distance and diff. in timestamps if interested.

There are no cell records from Casey <10:25AM 6/29 until she texts Amy asking about her gas can (recall the Pontiac is @ Amscot allegedly out of gas).

Speculation: Casey attempted to use Tony's dark colored Jeep Grand Cherokee to retrieve gas cans from the Anthony's home 6/29 <10:25AM and was surprised by George driving up. She spotted him driving up at a distance and pulled away in time for George not to get close enough to notice it was a Jeep GC vs. Cindy's Toyota 4Runner. IF George saw Casey he may not have payed close attention to the vehicle (your mind will convince you something is true if you believe it to be) and it would make sense to him she'd be in the 4Runner vs. another vehicle altogether.

This would explain:
(a) why Casey would be @ the house in something other than the Pontiac,
(b) why George thought she was in Cindy's 4Runner,
(c) why there are no EPass records for Cindy's 4Runner matching George's HHR
(d) why the first cell activity of the day is a Plan "B" to Amy about gas cans
(e) why Cindy would state that it never happened since she likely knew her 4Runner never went missing.
(f) why George's epass account establishes him traveling ~86mph between tolls

IMHO, we can, with high-confidence, conclude that the morning of 6/29, was, indeed, the morning of the "chase".

IMHO, we can, with high-confidence, conclude that the morning of 6/29, was, indeed, the morning of the "chase".

I agree with your assessment, including GA's mind ignoring the differences between the Jeep and Toyota when he sees KC, KC's motivation for stopping by her parent's that AM, and because the chase left her without gasoline options, her motivation for calling Amy about gas cans.

I am glad that this was cleared up. I was wondering about the chase for a long time.

But what happened to the green Toyota 4runner? I still see it being used as of July 30.

I am glad that this was cleared up. I was wondering about the chase for a long time.

But what happened to the green Toyota 4runner? I still see it being used as of July 30.

Nothing happened to the Toyota 4runner. It wasn't involved in the chase, IMHO, per the above speculation. Maybe I'm just not understanding your question.

OK...gonna toss this one out there. It goes against the grain of several things - which is why it is gnawing at me.

If everything else I've been using to establish a 6/19 or 6/20 disposal is just totally hosed. Setting the date of "the chase" on 6/29 per above has put Casey squarely near G&C's for things to occur...in Tony's Jeep.

Please forgive 'going theory' for a second, but, seems to fit best here relative to understanding "the chase".

If the body was still in the car 6/27 when the Pontiac was abandoned @ Amscot and Casey comandeered Tony's Jeep 6/29. Well then...taking a bagged body outta the Pontiac trunk and driving it down to Suburban Dr. for an oh-so-quick toss-it-out disposal would put Casey in position, and motivated, for the chase to begin.

Throw in the tease of two small stains in Tony's Jeep cargo area as reported in the most recent Jan release of docs...and, well...I know you don't have a smelly Jeep, but, you do have a scenario that is hard to ignore IMHO.

OK...gonna toss this one out there. It goes against the grain of several things - which is why it is gnawing at me.

If everything else I've been using to establish a 6/19 or 6/20 disposal is just totally hosed. Setting the date of "the chase" on 6/29 per above has put Casey squarely near G&C's for things to occur...in Tony's Jeep.

Please forgive 'going theory' for a second, but, seems to fit best here relative to understanding "the chase".

If the body was still in the car 6/27 when the Pontiac was abandoned @ Amscot and Casey comandeered Tony's Jeep 6/29. Well then...taking a bagged body outta the Pontiac trunk and driving it down to Suburban Dr. for an oh-so-quick toss-it-out disposal would put Casey in position, and motivated, for the chase to begin.

Throw in the tease of two small stains in Tony's Jeep cargo area as reported in the most recent Jan release of docs...and, well...I know you don't have a smelly Jeep, but, you do have a scenario that is hard to ignore IMHO.

Interesting possibility, Bond!

Per CA during her April deposition (pt. 4) by JM.

GA was wrong about his chase dates. That was way before in April or May. CA said that the e-pass records do not support the chase in June.
She said they'd have to ask GA why he chased KC. CA has no idea.

She added Caylee was with her coloring when GA took off.

Per CA during her April deposition (pt. 4) by JM.

GA was wrong about his chase dates. That was way before in April or May. CA said that the e-pass records do not support the chase in June.
She said they'd have to ask GA why he chased KC. CA has no idea.

She added Caylee was with her coloring when GA took off.
bumping for thoughts from bond

bumping for thoughts from bond

Well....:waitasec:...guess Cindy'll be willing to hand over George's E-Pass records going that far back so we can validate her version, eh?

Had to consider later if Casey might've actually been cruising by the Surburban Dr. disposal site Sunday, 6/29, in Tony's Jeep vs. trying to actually stop @ the house to attempt gas can swipe (again). That the cell activity of the day was a text to Amy 'bout getting her gas cans...immediately following the timing of the chase - as supported by the E-Pass records - was where I surmised the purpose of her trip. I've never liked the idea that George woulda been @ the house and Casey thinking she'd get by him (again). Wondering if Casey expected Cindy to be @ Mt. Dora visiting.

...anyway...I think we've seen at least once or twice when Cindy has been willing to bend the truth a bit...so...doesn't bother me too much her version doesn't agree w/ mine :rolleyes:...in fact...I guess it seems Cindy may have just added one more to her inconsistencies. Didn't we originally hear Cindy 'say' the chase never happened (I only recall hearing this second-hand...so I don't have a source for that, but, it was widely reported :bang:)? Now we have Cindy saying it DID happen...just not when Caylee was missing...:rolleyes:

For the record, GA denies the chase took place in "July" as well (near the end of part 4, Depo 4/9/09). Says he was "mistaken" about the month, was April or May not July. Says he saw KC getting on 408 in CA's car. Offers up the info that he and CA have separate Epass accts.

Obviously neither CA nor GA want GA's previous account of a chase to be part of the June/July happenings.

Have both GA's and CA's Epass records been released for June and July?

Damn, I wish they'd get their script right. Their inconsistencies are driving me batty.:crazy:

Pardon the butt-in here, but I did wonder earlier on re the chase, where Casey's car was on chase day, and how it came to be George thought she could be driving Cindy's car at all. If Cindy's car was home and available, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Cindy was also home? And, why would his first thought be to chase her, rather than walk in and ask Cindy if she loaned Casey the car? or at least call on the cell phone?

For the record, GA denies the chase took place in "July" as well (near the end of part 4, Depo 4/9/09). Says he was "mistaken" about the month, was April or May not July. Says he saw KC getting on 408 in CA's car. Offers up the info that he and CA have separate Epass accts.

Obviously neither CA nor GA want GA's previous account of a chase to be part of the June/July happenings.

I'm not sure about the EPass records and I honestly can't see Cindy giving Casey her car to use but...

I think if Cindy and George are now going out of their way to distance themselves from something they've previously said, we can probably assume the event did happen and that it happened on or very close to the original date they gave. Just saying...

Do a forum search using "E-Pass" and you'll get the thread. Or...you can just goto my first post in the "Details emerge...fight..Part Deux" and you'll find a link to the post that shows images of the E-Pass records marked for G&C. I used it to show when Cindy & Caylee left & returned from Mt. Dora 6/15.

Pardon the butt-in here, but I did wonder earlier on re the chase, where Casey's car was on chase day, and how it came to be George thought she could be driving Cindy's car at all. If Cindy's car was home and available, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Cindy was also home? And, why would his first thought be to chase her, rather than walk in and ask Cindy if she loaned Casey the car? or at least call on the cell phone?
*bold by me*

You just hafta chuckle @ it.

Of course, Casey's car was @ Amscot.

George stated earlier, IIRC, it wasn't uncommon for Casey to borrow Cindy's car. So, yes, your point 'bout George's reaction is right on the money, IMHO. :thumb:

IIRC, George stated to the FBI he'd had enough and he was going to find out what was going on...so...obviously he was motivated by Casey being evasive. IIRC, in his FBI interview he was trying to nail it down around gas can theft week (e.g. 6/24'ish), but, wasn't certain @ the time.

Do a forum search using "E-Pass" and you'll get the thread. Or...you can just goto my first post in the "Details emerge...fight..Part Deux" and you'll find a link to the post that shows images of the E-Pass records marked for G&C. I used it to show when Cindy & Caylee left & returned from Mt. Dora 6/15.

*bold by me*

You just hafta chuckle @ it.

Of course, Casey's car was @ Amscot.

George stated earlier, IIRC, it wasn't uncommon for Casey to borrow Cindy's car. So, yes, your point 'bout George's reaction is right on the money, IMHO. :thumb:

IIRC, George stated to the FBI he'd had enough and he was going to find out what was going on...so...obviously he was motivated by Casey being evasive. IIRC, in his FBI interview he was trying to nail it down around gas can theft week (e.g. 6/24'ish), but, wasn't certain @ the time.

Well, yeah...(chuckles). Very telling though - IMO they didn't trust each other concerning Casey. Thanks

I've often wondered about GA's claim that he had chased KC as she drove CA's car. First of all, KC was not at the house 6/16 through 7/15. How could she nab CA's car and take off? GA was the author of the chase story in the first place and went into great detail regarding identifiable stickers on CA's car. He said there is no mistaking CA's car.

Isn't the theory (Bond's) that he must have chased KC while she was driving TL's jeep? That makes sense.

In order to try to push the chase thing outta the way, CA and GA have altered the details of the incident and say it happened months prior. Afterall, they want us to believe that they were not concerned about anything - no red flags.:(

There is no point in checking CA's E-pass because KC was not driving her car. Bond, you figured that out already.:crystal ball:

I think we should add the conflicting testimony to the date threads though for additional clarity regarding the A's claims of integrity lest we forget.:twocents:

No?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back