780 users online (109 members and 671 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799

    Ping Map for June 30, 2008 - Discuss that day only

    Ping Map for June 30, 2008 - Discuss that day only


    I have requested this thread because the information of that day's event's are getting scattered throuout the pings thread and is making it difficult to keep up with the informaion

    Warning - Please discuss that days events only here.


    Ping Map for June 30, 2008


    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...32587&t=h&z=11
    Georgia PI

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,097
    Wow, this day is REALLY interesting - she deviates a LOT from her usual patterns, probably because Tony is gone and she's at Amy's a lot? Still, those way East pings are unusual.

    This day, I think, deserves a lot of discussion.


    One small error correction - ping one says from July 29, should be from June 29.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by muzikman View Post
    wow, this day is really interesting - she deviates a lot from her usual patterns, probably because tony is gone and she's at amy's a lot? Still, those way east pings are unusual.

    This day, i think, deserves a lot of discussion.


    One small error correction - ping one says from july 29, should be from june 29.
    fixed..............
    Georgia PI

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,698
    I think that this is one of the only nights that she didn't have a place to stay. Tony had left and she hadn't mooched her way back in with AH/RM. I think that she may have had to spend the night in her car and that may be why she drove way-the-h*ll out where she was. In fact, she can't have actually slept much that night given the amount/duration of the calls.

    It'll be interesting to find out who Andy F is - It seems almost as though perhaps she thought that she might be able to talk him into putting her up for a night.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,060
    Just thought I would remind you guys who already knew, and inform the ones who didn't that June, 30th when she has all those unusual pings, the next morning July 1st, is when she called and woke jesse up and asked him to come and use his shower, because Tony was out of town and she couldnt get in his house, even though she had his car keys..... (and I know my house key is always on my car key ring...

    I am very very very curious about this day, I wondered if she didn't move the body this day in tony's suv after taking him to the airport, that would explain the need for a shower and the need for her to make it a point to Tony while getting him from the airport a few days later that she washed his suv.

    I haven't checked the whole ping records, I just did from the 14th of June till the 2nd of July, I am curious does anyone know if that ping is on there at any other time.

    Kel
    Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I think that this is one of the only nights that she didn't have a place to stay. Tony had left and she hadn't mooched her way back in with AH/RM. I think that she may have had to spend the night in her car and that may be why she drove way-the-h*ll out where she was. In fact, she can't have actually slept much that night given the amount/duration of the calls.

    It'll be interesting to find out who Andy F is - It seems almost as though perhaps she thought that she might be able to talk him into putting her up for a night.
    Andrew James F. Casey exchanged phone calls/texts on 6/29, 6/30, 7/1, 7/2, 7/8, 7/11 and 7/15. No clear connection yet.
    Georgia PI

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    Wow, this day is REALLY interesting - she deviates a LOT from her usual patterns, probably because Tony is gone and she's at Amy's a lot? Still, those way East pings are unusual.

    This day, I think, deserves a lot of discussion.


    One small error correction - ping one says from July 29, should be from June 29.
    I've always thought those pings out East near Tony R.'s home were suspicious. She is actually in that area on a couple of different days. In Tony's "come clean" statement he indicated the relationship was over, no sex happening. Either he's still lying (which I've always suspected because of lying initially about knowing her)... or Casey is in that area for a different reason. I do believe she could have dumped the body in haste before the car was towed and later moved it after getting TonE's vehicle. IMO

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples37398 View Post
    Just thought I would remind you guys who already knew, and inform the ones who didn't that June, 30th when she has all those unusual pings, the next morning July 1st, is when she called and woke jesse up and asked him to come and use his shower, because Tony was out of town and she couldnt get in his house, even though she had his car keys..... (and I know my house key is always on my car key ring...

    I am very very very curious about this day, I wondered if she didn't move the body this day in tony's suv after taking him to the airport, that would explain the need for a shower and the need for her to make it a point to Tony while getting him from the airport a few days later that she washed his suv.

    I haven't checked the whole ping records, I just did from the 14th of June till the 2nd of July, I am curious does anyone know if that ping is on there at any other time.

    Kel

    Would it be possible to isolate ping 38 and 39 and draw a three mile radius circle around both. She spends a great deal of time between these two pings and it would be very interesting to see where the three mile radius circles overlap. Perhaps she was recovering the body this night from the original dump location thinking she had to get it moved somewere very remote which brings us to the pings early morning of 7/1 way down south near Wedgefield.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799

    Ping 38 & 30, 1 Mile Radius

    Ping 38 & 30, 1 Mile Radius from center


    Georgia PI

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799

    Ping 38 & 39, 2 Mile radius

    Ping 38 & 39, 2 Mile radius from center


    Georgia PI


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799

    Ping 38 & 39, 3 Mile Radius

    Ping 38 & 39, 3 Mile Radius from center


    Georgia PI

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia PI View Post
    Ping 38 & 39, 2 Mile radius from center


    Georgia PI,

    Do you have this one saved? Can you provide a link to it. I'd like to view the interactive version and zoom in on that 2 mile radius.

    TIA

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    Georgia PI,

    Do you have this one saved? Can you provide a link to it. I'd like to view the interactive version and zoom in on that 2 mile radius.

    TIA
    I have Pings 38 & 39 isolated, but the circles are overlays and will not be on the map.

    Here's the Link

    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...07803&t=h&z=13
    Georgia PI

  14. #14
    UCFAlumni2002's Avatar
    UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    A place in the sun...
    Posts
    1,018
    Just looking at this, and thinking out loud... periods of time without activity on her cell on June 30th:

    9:44am- 11:12am- in between pings 5-6

    2:51pm- 4:37pm- in between pings 11-12

    Just interesting for someone who is on the phone pretty much consistantly throughout theday
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

    Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,698
    Quote Originally Posted by UCFAlumni2002 View Post
    Just looking at this, and thinking out loud... periods of time without activity on her cell on June 30th:

    9:44am- 11:12am- in between pings 5-6

    2:51pm- 4:37pm- in between pings 11-12

    Just interesting for someone who is on the phone pretty much consistantly throughout theday
    According to AH, KC shows up at her door at 9:45 am on June 30th. I think that she hangs out there for a while. This is also consistent with the ping locations.

    June 30 Casey was with Amy from 9:45Am until Amy went to work either 5:00PM or 6:00PM [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
    Page 1045 Lines 5-10 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
    http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Ping Map for June 27, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Ping Map for June 10, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 09:40 PM
  3. Ping Map for June 11, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 05:25 PM
  4. Ping Map for June 6, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 05:21 PM
  5. Ping Map for June 21, 2008 - Discuss that day only
    By Georgia PI in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 05:03 PM

Tags for this Thread