Display options in social groups

BeavisMom62

No, Butthead is NOT here!!
Reaction score
For some reason, in the social group that I am a member of, the threads are displayed from newest to oldest. I have my display option set as "linear - oldest to newest", which is easier to read. All other threads on WS come up oldest to newest but in the social group, they come up backwards so I have to start at the end and read forward. There is no "display mode" at the top right of the page as is mentioned in FAQ. Is there a way to change this or is that the way that social groups are set up? Its much harder for me to read it that way. :confused:

I've looked around and can't find an option for that either... maybe PM ... this seems to be his baby... perhaps he knows how to do that...

I just work here!

The social groups are an extension of the visitor messaging - there's no way to change the display, at least in this version. There is a new version in the works, I'll take a look and see if there is a change in that one.

Thanks, ! You're help is much appreciated! It is difficult to read from front to back like that! Or maybe my eyes and my mind are just getting old! Who knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back