Found this video...of Casey and Caylee

NewsHound22

Reaction score
It looks like about a year ago or so...Look at the expression on KC's face right at the end of the video. Something is so wrong in that family, it actually looks like she is crying. She grabs Caylee at the end and hugs her tight, then sadness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUkmk8EdnaU

Hi everyone...
my 1 st post here but have been lurking for months! This video is so sad and makes me sad. So puzzling, @ times in various pictures and videos she seems to care so much for her daughter! Wonder what happened....

It looks like about a year ago or so...Look at the expression on KC's face right at the end of the video. Something is so wrong in that family, it actually looks like she is crying. She grabs Caylee at the end and hugs her tight, then sadness.

Aww, I thought it was (bitter)sweet. But my 9yo came over when he heard the laughing, and he said "she drops her at the end".. I rewound, and sure enough she does, when KC pulls her arm out Caylee totally :: thunk, thunk:: drops to the ground, and KC seems like she doesn't even notice.. ?

I liked the video though. That part of me that just does not believe in evil sees stuff like that and hopes that maybe, just maybe..

I have seen that video before. Here is what I see....I see Casey smiling, I hear Caylee laughing. I hear Casey kissing Caylee. At the end...I just think she was wiping the spit off of her face from blowing on Caylee's belly.

I have seen that video before. Here is what I see....I see Casey smiling, I hear Caylee laughing. I hear Casey kissing Caylee. At the end...I just think she was wiping the spit off of her face from blowing on Caylee's belly.

Yeah, I thought it was either that or she was wiping sweat off her forehead. I didn't see any sadness.

Yeah that is Momtective's- she is a W/S'er, you tube video. It looks like she is wiping sweat and spit from giving zuberts to Caylee. She does just kind of pull her arms from under Caylee and says "alright", like I'm done performing now.

You are all commenting about KC's actions and face at the end of this video--But what's even more heartbreaking is Caylee's face!!!

I don't know, maybe it's just me but the videos where the person taping isn't speaking to Caylee at all...... they are just so unsettling to me. "Breakfast with Caylee" and "Dancing Queen" are a couple of them. I don't remember taping my baby/toddler and not speaking to them while doing it. It's just so strange, the silence from the person taping. JMO

Aww, I thought it was (bitter)sweet. But my 9yo came over when he heard the laughing, and he said "she drops her at the end".. I rewound, and sure enough she does, when KC pulls her arm out Caylee totally :: thunk, thunk:: drops to the ground, and KC seems like she doesn't even notice.. ?

I liked the video though. That part of me that just does not believe in evil sees stuff like that and hopes that maybe, just maybe..

My first thought was they seemed more like big sister, little sister in the video. Drops her at the end.

I don't know, maybe it's just me but the videos where the person taping isn't speaking to Caylee at all...... they are just so unsettling to me. "Breakfast with Caylee" and "Dancing Queen" are a couple of them. I don't remember taping my baby/toddler and not speaking to them while doing it. It's just so strange, the silence from the person taping. JMO

My sentiments exactly! I never taped my child, that I was not interacting verbally with him!

Very strange, that no one was talking to that baby!

I watched all the videos. I have no words to describe my feelings regarding these videos and the total lack of anyone communicating with this child.

Makes me wanna cry.

It sounds like she is saying allright that's enough. It happens if you are the parent and get tired after a bit of play time. We have no clue how long she was playing with her or what happened after with such a short clip. I don't think a good reference of Casey's behavior can be taken soley from this one little clip portion. Allthough perhaps if we saw the rest of the video we may?

It sounds like she is saying allright that's enough. It happens if you are the parent and get tired after a bit of play time. We have no clue how long she was playing with her or what happened after with such a short clip. I don't think a good reference of Casey's behavior can be taken soley from this one little clip portion. Allthough perhaps if we saw the rest of the video we may?

Ditto!

And it looks like Caylee wanted to get down (roll off her Mom's lap) and KC let her. I don't see where Caylee is dropped as some have mentioned.

I know, mistakenly I watched a few more videos again after watching this one. I especially get upset about the one with her coloring while wearing the Spiderman nighty/shirt. I cry every time I watch that. She didn't engage her or speak to her once. In every video I have with my kiddos I'm egging them on and being goofy or at least aknowledging and speaking to them. It truly breaks my heart to peices. Caylee was TALKING to her and she was silent.

I just have to comment about not talking to the baby while taping - I just got done watching some home videos with my 2 daughters from baby to 9 yrs - and we were all yapping and engaging the kids in the videos - there was no quiet - strange there is a lot of 'ignoring' in the Caylee videos - it is heartbreaking

I just have to comment about not talking to the baby while taping - I just got done watching some home videos with my 2 daughters from baby to 9 yrs - and we were all yapping and engaging the kids in the videos - there was no quiet - strange there is a lot of 'ignoring' in the Caylee videos - it is heartbreaking

Well if you want perhaps you can look at it like they were not there for Caylee? maybe they were recording their daughter with her "play thing" Honestly though its a very short portion of who knows how long of a video I cannot see how conjecture can be made on anyones behavior from such a small portion of video. But granted if you put this together with the rest of what has occured it seems to make some sense.

Some young women are just not ready for a child and do become detached, I can see this in Casey, esspecially with her "snot nosed" comment. But I am not sure the GP's are detached from their grand daughter just by the lack of any comments in such a short clip.

Yeah, I thought it was either that or she was wiping sweat off her forehead. I didn't see any sadness.
It looked like she was wiping tears...

ETA: there was even a sniffle

Well if you want perhaps you can look at it like they were not there for Caylee? maybe they were recording their daughter with her "play thing" Honestly though its a very short portion of who knows how long of a video I cannot see how conjecture can be made on anyones behavior from such a small portion of video. But granted if you put this together with the rest of what has occured it seems to make some sense.

Some young women are just not ready for a child and do become detached, I can see this in Casey, esspecially with her "snot nosed" comment. But I am not sure the GP's are detached from their grand daughter just by the lack of any comments in such a short clip.

This is from the same play session. The GP's are definitely interacting with Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aat-7kVj7MY&NR=1

Yup! Proves my point. Thanks! J One cannot take a single picture, sentence, one moment in time and use that as the basis for an entire life time’s existence.

I didn't realize there were so many Caylee videos on youtube. Now that I've seen them, I don't know how anyone can question the love George and Cindy have for their adorable little granddaughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back