1056 users online (184 members and 872 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 195
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    332

    Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation

    http://fic.sunbiz.org/pdf/417002D4.pdf

    Wonder what Cindy is hoping to accomplish with this?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL area
    Posts
    2,406
    I will repeat my post from the other thread. I think Cindy is trying to get this Foundation together to be used as most other foundations are used. They give out grants, scholarships, donate to causes, etc. To me, this is proof that Cindy knows Caylee is gone. She knows they are not going to be able to use the donation money to 'look for Caylee' much longer. they will probably transfer any monies left over, once they admit the truth, to this foundation which is named in Caylee's memory. I can see them donating to missing children charities, things like that.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,592
    Detail by Entity Name
    Rejected Filing
    CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC
    Filing Information
    Document Number W08000047255
    State NO
    Filed Date 10/14/2008
    Expire At Usual Time Y
    Time Period days
    Penalty Fee 0.00
    Associated Document Number

    Apparently, according to other non-profit organizations, the document numbers start with "N"... This one starts with a "W"...

    Throwing that out for others to figure what's going on with that.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
    I will repeat my post from the other thread. I think Cindy is trying to get this Foundation together to be used as most other foundations are used. They give out grants, scholarships, donate to causes, etc. To me, this is proof that Cindy knows Caylee is gone. She knows they are not going to be able to use the donation money to 'look for Caylee' much longer. they will probably transfer any monies left over, once they admit the truth, to this foundation which is named in Caylee's memory. I can see them donating to missing children charities, things like that.
    That really makes sense to me. You're probably right.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...s_filing_type=

    Florida Dept. of State Division of Corporations
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    299
    you wouldnt set something like that up for a live person would you ?
    talk about sending out mixed messages . This woman is something else.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL area
    Posts
    2,406
    Quote Originally Posted by mom4321 View Post
    you wouldnt set something like that up for a live person would you ?
    talk about sending out mixed messages . This woman is something else.
    Foundations can be set up in anyone's name, dead or alive. I am sure that is the spin CA will put on it - but I am sticking to what I said in my earlier post - I think they are about to acknowledge that Caylee is gone. Look at the date she filed, the Friday before the GJ hearing - and she knew that hearing was coming up!
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    299
    maybe she has figured out no one will donate to the search fund but they might donate to this. Id sure want someone else in charge of the money not cindy. She loves to control and just like she said media who crossed her would no longer get exclusives she would surely do the same with any missing persons cause who wanted funds from this foundation she would only give it if they did everything her way and she could be on Tv giving the money.......she loves the camera it seems.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
    Foundations can be set up in anyone's name, dead or alive. I am sure that is the spin CA will put on it - but I am sticking to what I said in my earlier post - I think they are about to acknowledge that Caylee is gone. Look at the date she filed, the Friday before the GJ hearing - and she knew that hearing was coming up!
    That is correct, foundations are often set up by and for living people.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    Detail by Entity Name
    Rejected Filing
    CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC
    Filing Information
    Document Number W08000047255
    State NO
    Filed Date 10/14/2008
    Expire At Usual Time Y
    Time Period days
    Penalty Fee 0.00
    Associated Document Number

    Apparently, according to other non-profit organizations, the document numbers start with "N"... This one starts with a "W"...

    Throwing that out for others to figure what's going on with that.
    I'm guessing that it wasn't approved since it says "Rejected Filing".


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    Detail by Entity Name
    Rejected Filing
    CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC
    Filing Information
    Document Number W08000047255
    State NO
    Filed Date 10/14/2008
    Expire At Usual Time Y
    Time Period days
    Penalty Fee 0.00
    Associated Document Number

    Apparently, according to other non-profit organizations, the document numbers start with "N"... This one starts with a "W"...

    Throwing that out for others to figure what's going on with that.
    I've been trying to figure this out.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,170
    Quote Originally Posted by mom4321 View Post
    maybe she has figured out no one will donate to the search fund but they might donate to this. Id sure want someone else in charge of the money not cindy. She loves to control and just like she said media who crossed her would no longer get exclusives she would surely do the same with any missing persons cause who wanted funds from this foundation she would only give it if they did everything her way and she could be on Tv giving the money.......she loves the camera it seems.
    I noted that GA's name isn't on the filings. His name isn't on the deed to the house, either. Strange.
    Of course, she could later name him as an officer when she files the non-profit corp. papers. Just my opinon, I bet she doesn't.

    When she files incorporation papers for the non-profit foundation, she will most likely have to name officers and directors. (Most likely doesn't mean definitely tho).

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram2 View Post
    I'm guessing that it wasn't approved since it says "Rejected Filing".
    The business entity was rejected. The name was approved.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,170
    Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    I've been trying to figure this out.
    Me too. N=non profit, P=profit, L=LLC
    But what does W mean?


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Me too. N=non profit, P=profit, L=LLC
    But what does W mean?



    Could it mean Witheld?
    Last edited by JBean; 10-19-2008 at 01:34 PM. Reason: removed name calling
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Marie Anthony foundation takes 80% for Administration expenses
    By bocephus in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 03:29 PM
  2. Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation
    By kathyn2 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 05:15 PM
  3. Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation - new thread
    By Everly in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 03:35 AM
  4. CA Starting Caylee M. Anthony Foundation
    By SoCalSleuth in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 02:53 PM