Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will repeat my post from the other thread. I think Cindy is trying to get this Foundation together to be used as most other foundations are used. They give out grants, scholarships, donate to causes, etc. To me, this is proof that Cindy knows Caylee is gone. She knows they are not going to be able to use the donation money to 'look for Caylee' much longer. they will probably transfer any monies left over, once they admit the truth, to this foundation which is named in Caylee's memory. I can see them donating to missing children charities, things like that.

Detail by Entity Name
Rejected Filing
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC
Filing Information
Document Number W08000047255
State NO
Filed Date 10/14/2008
Expire At Usual Time Y
Time Period days
Penalty Fee 0.00
Associated Document Number

Apparently, according to other non-profit organizations, the document numbers start with "N"... This one starts with a "W"...

Throwing that out for others to figure what's going on with that.

I will repeat my post from the other thread. I think Cindy is trying to get this Foundation together to be used as most other foundations are used. They give out grants, scholarships, donate to causes, etc. To me, this is proof that Cindy knows Caylee is gone. She knows they are not going to be able to use the donation money to 'look for Caylee' much longer. they will probably transfer any monies left over, once they admit the truth, to this foundation which is named in Caylee's memory. I can see them donating to missing children charities, things like that.

That really makes sense to me. You're probably right.

you wouldnt set something like that up for a live person would you ?
talk about sending out mixed messages . This woman is something else.

you wouldnt set something like that up for a live person would you ?
talk about sending out mixed messages . This woman is something else.

Foundations can be set up in anyone's name, dead or alive. I am sure that is the spin CA will put on it - but I am sticking to what I said in my earlier post - I think they are about to acknowledge that Caylee is gone. Look at the date she filed, the Friday before the GJ hearing - and she knew that hearing was coming up!

maybe she has figured out no one will donate to the search fund but they might donate to this. Id sure want someone else in charge of the money not cindy. She loves to control and just like she said media who crossed her would no longer get exclusives she would surely do the same with any missing persons cause who wanted funds from this foundation she would only give it if they did everything her way and she could be on Tv giving the money.......she loves the camera it seems.

Foundations can be set up in anyone's name, dead or alive. I am sure that is the spin CA will put on it - but I am sticking to what I said in my earlier post - I think they are about to acknowledge that Caylee is gone. Look at the date she filed, the Friday before the GJ hearing - and she knew that hearing was coming up!

That is correct, foundations are often set up by and for living people.

Detail by Entity Name
Rejected Filing
Filing Information
State NO
Filed Date 10/14/2008
Expire At Usual Time Y
Time Period days
Penalty Fee 0.00

Apparently, according to other non-profit organizations, the document numbers start with "N"... This one starts with a "W"...

I'm guessing that it wasn't approved since it says "Rejected Filing".

Detail by Entity Name
Rejected Filing
Filing Information
State NO
Filed Date 10/14/2008
Expire At Usual Time Y
Time Period days
Penalty Fee 0.00

I've been trying to figure this out.

maybe she has figured out no one will donate to the search fund but they might donate to this. Id sure want someone else in charge of the money not cindy. She loves to control and just like she said media who crossed her would no longer get exclusives she would surely do the same with any missing persons cause who wanted funds from this foundation she would only give it if they did everything her way and she could be on Tv giving the money.......she loves the camera it seems.

I noted that GA's name isn't on the filings. His name isn't on the deed to the house, either. Strange.
Of course, she could later name him as an officer when she files the non-profit corp. papers. Just my opinon, I bet she doesn't.

When she files incorporation papers for the non-profit foundation, she will most likely have to name officers and directors. (Most likely doesn't mean definitely tho).

Yikes...I kept posting...didn't know where you guys went. Liltigress...why was the donation thread shut down? Can you explain what you said on the other thread, please?

I noted that GA's name isn't on the filings. His name isn't on the deed to the house, either. Strange.
Of course, she could later name him as an officer when she files the non-profit corp. papers. Just my opinon, I bet she doesn't.

When she files incorporation papers for the non-profit foundation, she will most likely have to name officers and directors. (Most likely doesn't mean definitely tho).

I could be wrong, but I don't think they can get a non-profit corporation. Her brother Rick said they have filed bankruptcy in the past, and that disqualifies you from filing for a non-profit in most states.

The business entity was rejected. The name was approved.

Actually the name can't be approved officially until the corporation is approved. That only shows the name is not already taken. They most likely did not file a charter with the application and I noticed it did not show the fees paid either.

I should file a charter and take the name first thing Monday. ROFL!!

Actually the name can't be approved officially until the corporation is approved. That only shows the name is not already taken. They most likely did not file a charter with the application and I noticed it did not show the fees paid either.

I should file a charter and take the name first thing Monday. ROFL!!

Oh !! Please do !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member