1227 users online (205 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Video of the Forensics

Finally it's online. You won't find it on either of Darlie's support sites.

Here's a link to the video..it's in two parts. It clearly shows the blue glowing sink and counter after the luminol was sprayed.

Title of the video is Invisible Intruder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK9QJ...eature=related

Thanks so much cami!

Thanks for that Cami. I thought the re-enactment of her 911 call was plausible. However, wasn't Darin downstairs at that time. Surely he would have seen her doing all that staging?

Who knows Darin may have seen her do all of the staging, but he "towed" the line and mantra of the "intruder". After all if Darin does come clean, it will "harm" the living child. Mom will go to her death, there will be no "cult" of Darlie supporters, Darin will face charges and he whole "gig" will be up.

Not a chance that is going to happen.

proudmomma is offline R.I.P. Sweet Caylee Marie, You Deserved So Much Better.
    Thank you for this Cami!!

JUSTICE
    For Travis Alexander!!
    Everything I Type Is IMO
    Unless Otherwise Stated.

Quote Originally Posted by DebC View Post
    Thanks for that Cami. I thought the re-enactment of her 911 call was plausible. However, wasn't Darin downstairs at that time. Surely he would have seen her doing all that staging?
    Well Darin's testimony is that he was bent over Devon applying CPR and didn't know what Darlie was doing. Then there is that terrible moment during that call when Darlie hisses Damon, Damon, Damon to Darin in a pissed off voice so who knows what was going on then. Perhaps not, he says he woke up to the sound of the glass breaking...staging would have been done by then.

Dang, for some reason I can't view youtube videos. Bummer.

<<but he "towed" the line and mantra of the "intruder">>

I think the reason he toed the line is because I think he may possibly have been afraid they'd try to blame it on him. Not to mention what else he may have been up to that he didn't want police looking into too closely. If I recall, he finally did come out and admit he had tried to hire someone to rob the house; which Darlie tried to use as a "intruder did it" scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    <<but he "towed" the line and mantra of the "intruder">>

I think the reason he toed the line is because I think he may possibly have been afraid they'd try to blame it on him. Not to mention what else he may have been up to that he didn't want police looking into too closely. If I recall, he finally did come out and admit he had tried to hire someone to rob the house; which Darlie tried to use as a "intruder did it" scenario.
    That was investigated and they found no evidence whatsoever that Darin was planning to have the house robbed or tried to hire someone. It was designed to cause reasonable doubt for Darlie's appeal. Darin was investaged first by the cops as the first suspect and they found no criminal background whatsoever and no evidence that Darin was involved in the murders, I mean blood evidence, physical evidence, etc. As well, both Darin and Darlie adamently denied they had any money problems at the time of the murders, no marital problems, everything was just peachy keen with them. Darin did admit on the stand that his business had flattened out and Darlie admitted they "had words" that's all they would admit.

<<That was investigated and they found no evidence whatsoever that Darin was planning to have the house robbed or tried to hire someone. It was designed to cause reasonable doubt for Darlie's appeal>>

I'm a little confused .... are they saying Darin's father-in-law and Darin himself lied about Darin trying to hire someone to rob the house for the insurance? The reason I'm confused is that I remember Darin himself admitting he talked to people about having someone rob the house.

Here's Darin's affidavit: It seems it took him 6 years to remember this.
    Affidavit of Darin Routier
    In the Criminal District Court No.3
    Dallas County, Texas
    DARLIE LYNN ROUTIER
    No. F96-39973-MJ IN THE CRIMINAL
    DISTRICT COURT
    NO. 3 OF
    DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS

AFFIDAVIT OF DARIN ROUTIER

BEFORE ME, the undersigned authority, on this day personally appeared DARIN ROUTIER, who, being by me duly sworn on his oath, stated the following:

"My name is Darin Routier. I am over the age of twenty-one and I reside in McKinney, Texas. I am capable and fully competent to make this affidavit. The statement herein are true and correct to the best of my personal knowledge. I am the husband of the Petitioner, Darlie Lynn Routier.

"In 1994, I spoke to a person about my Jaguar automobile. In that conversation, I said that "it wouldn't bother me" if the Jaguar was stolen. That person then stole the Jaguar.

"In March or April, 1996, I asked my father-in-law Robbie Gene Kee, if he knew anyone who would agree to burglarize my home as part of an insurance scam. I said that I would arrange for my family to be absent from my house at 5801 Eagle Drive, that someone who I would hire would come to the house and take away the furniture and other items from my house in a U-Haul truck, and that I would then pay that person from the proceeds of the resulting insurance payments.

"Between March 1996 and May 1996, I told multiple people of my planned insurance scam.

"In the late evening on June 5, 1996, I had a verbal disagreement with my wife Darlie Lynn Routier. During that discussion, my wife asked me for a martial separation.

"I first met with attorney Douglas Mulder in July 1996. I met at least once a week with Mr. Mulder in July 1996. The subject of the meetings was Mr. Mulder's potential representation of my wife Darlie Lynn Routier and I in her criminal trial.

"I continued to meet with Mr. Mulder in August 1996. During one of the meetings I had with Mr. Mulder in August 1996, he told me that the court-appointed attorneys in my wife's case, Wayne Huff and Douglas Parks, had confided in him that they were going to try and portray me as the person guilty of the murder of my sons Damon and Devon because they thought that I had something to do with the deaths of my sons. I told Mr. Mulder that if we hired him, I did not want him to "go after" me. Mr. Mulder agreed that, if hired to represent my wife, he would not argue as part of the defense that I was in any way responsible for the death of my children.

"Between July 1996 and late September 1996, I continued to meet regularly with Mr. Mulder. On September 30, 1996, Mr. Mulder represented me at a show cause hearing before Judge Tolle where the State of Texas alleged that I violated a gag order in the criminal case against my wife. In September and October 1996, I believe, based on Mr. Mulder's comments to me, that he was my attorney.

"On October 21, 1996, Mr. Mulder became lead counsel in my wife's criminal trial."

[signed]

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me on this the 11 day of July, 2002

[signed]

thanks Cami

<<I asked my father-in-law Robbie Gene Kee, if he knew anyone who would agree to burglarize my home as part of an insurance scam>>

So if I understand this correctly, Darin came up with this insurance scam bit after six years to try to help Darlie's appeal?

I watched the video and it is chilling.

I followed this case in the news. I did not have cable or internet so did not know many details.

I live near the cemetery where the boys are buried. I think of them often when I pass by.
    Last edited by alwaysonmymind; 10-28-2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: wrong angels
    Just striving to be average.

Can someone point out where in the videos they show the sinks with luminal? I missed it...TIA

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast