1346 users online (248 members and 1098 guests)  

Websleuths News

Casey Anthony Pleads Not Guilty! 10/16/08

Not sure this has been posted, I tried a search.
    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ot_guilty.html

This not guilty plea id for the most recent charges handed down by the GJ.

She does not need to appear on her arraignment date of Oct, 28th but she has a court date on Nov 5th! (Fraud)

Did we all miss this? Or is searching for not guilty jsut not working for me?
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-19-2008 at 07:15 AM.
    Dr. Bob Kelso: "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

yes it was posted..but lord knows where at this point.

I think since this was not a surprise it was just added to the calendar and discussed throughout the topics.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...2008-10-17&c=4

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I think since this was not a surprise it was just added to the calendar and discussed throughout the topics.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...2008-10-17&c=4
    OIC I searched thread titles only thinking it was an important event. I know we have used "not" and "guilty" so much I would get every last post as a result! lol
    Dr. Bob Kelso: "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

Quote Originally Posted by Friptzap View Post
    OIC I searched thread titles only thinking it was an important event. I know we have used "not" and "guilty" so much I would get every last post as a result! lol
    I know what you mean. i think it is discussed all over. i think she just had to turn in a piece of paper or something. It is in updates, the calendar and various other threads.
    thank you though for making sure we are on top of everything.

I recall Casey being in court on Wednesday, October 15 but didn't hear she was back in court again on Friday October 17th.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html
    9:05 a.m.: During a brief initial appearance before a judge Wednesday morning, Casey Anthony was held over on no bond on the seven charges. Her attorney, Jose Baez, left without speaking to the media, but it appears there will be a news conference later. If so, we’ll report it here and stream live on WESH.com.

October 28: Casey to be arraigned before Judge Strickland on the new charges, including first-degree murder.

November 5: Casey's pre-trial hearing on the "economic crimes" charges, also before Judge Strickland.

November 8: Tim Miller (Texas EquuSearch) and Leonard Padilla (along with a team of bounty hunters) will resume the search for Caylee's body.
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-19-2008 at 08:31 AM. Reason: removed myspace link.

Did she plead not guilty to fraud as well? even while wearing the white sunglasses from target??

Quote Originally Posted by ScreenName View Post
    Did she plead not guilty to fraud as well? even while wearing the white sunglasses from target??
    Yup. She did.

She's holding fast to a "not guilty" plea on every single thing she has been charged with. My guess is that she is going to claim Amy gave her permission to use her checking account...

Come on....EVERYONE pleads not guilty at their first arraignment. Even if they plan on entering a guilty or no-contest plea later, at your first one you always plead not guilty.

Well...except traffic crap. Make a quick deal, plead guilty, give them all your money. That doesn't count

Quote Originally Posted by hroark2112 View Post
    Come on....EVERYONE pleads not guilty at their first arraignment. Even if they plan on entering a guilty or no-contest plea later, at your first one you always plead not guilty.

Well...except traffic crap. Make a quick deal, plead guilty, give them all your money. That doesn't count
    exactly. that's why this is just SOP.

Should Casey Plead Guilty?

Casey has a right to take this all the way....right? Who controls her? JB? Her parents? Is SHE in control? Or has it gone too far, already? Does she have the ability to stop this madness?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Casey has a right to take this all the way....right? Who controls her? JB? Her parents? Is SHE in control? Or has it gone too far, already? Does she have the ability to stop this madness?
    IMO, kc will always blame someone else.........NEVER herself!!!
    IMO, kc is mad that the LE / FBI have her in jail........after all, kc said the nanny did it............kc believes her own lies and as kc says.......spiteful beach!

Well, she should....