Casey Anthony Pleads Not Guilty! 10/16/08

yes it was posted..but lord knows where at this point.

OIC :) I searched thread titles only thinking it was an important event. :( I know we have used "not" and "guilty" so much I would get every last post as a result! lol
I know what you mean. i think it is discussed all over. i think she just had to turn in a piece of paper or something. It is in updates, the calendar and various other threads.
thank you though for making sure we are on top of everything.:)

I recall Casey being in court on Wednesday, October 15 but didn't hear she was back in court again on Friday October 17th.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html
9:05 a.m.: During a brief initial appearance before a judge Wednesday morning, Casey Anthony was held over on no bond on the seven charges. Her attorney, Jose Baez, left without speaking to the media, but it appears there will be a news conference later. If so, we’ll report it here and stream live on WESH.com.

October 28: Casey to be arraigned before Judge Strickland on the new charges, including first-degree murder.

November 5: Casey's pre-trial hearing on the "economic crimes" charges, also before Judge Strickland.

November 8: Tim Miller (Texas EquuSearch) and Leonard Padilla (along with a team of bounty hunters) will resume the search for Caylee's body.

Did she plead not guilty to fraud as well? even while wearing the white sunglasses from target?? :lol:

She's holding fast to a "not guilty" plea on every single thing she has been charged with. My guess is that she is going to claim Amy gave her permission to use her checking account...

Come on....EVERYONE pleads not guilty at their first arraignment. Even if they plan on entering a guilty or no-contest plea later, at your first one you always plead not guilty.

Well...except traffic crap. Make a quick deal, plead guilty, give them all your money. That doesn't count ;)

Come on....EVERYONE pleads not guilty at their first arraignment. Even if they plan on entering a guilty or no-contest plea later, at your first one you always plead not guilty.

Well...except traffic crap. Make a quick deal, plead guilty, give them all your money. That doesn't count ;)
exactly. that's why this is just SOP.

Casey has a right to take this all the way....right? Who controls her? JB? Her parents? Is SHE in control? Or has it gone too far, already? Does she have the ability to stop this madness?

Casey has a right to take this all the way....right? Who controls her? JB? Her parents? Is SHE in control? Or has it gone too far, already? Does she have the ability to stop this madness?

IMO, kc will always blame someone else.........NEVER herself!!!
IMO, kc is mad that the LE / FBI have her in jail........after all, kc said the nanny did it............kc believes her own lies and as kc says.......spiteful beach!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back