Caught in the act of romancing a vaccuum..

Oh geez. I had to chuckle at this one... except it was probably really gross for anyone who actually saw the man.

You know..uh..whatever floats your boat, I suppose. But why the hell couldn't he do that with his own vacuum at home?

On second thought, maybe I don't want to know. Yeesh.

Wow.:eek:
Sucks to be him.
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Maybe he thought of it as a Reptile Dysfunction (from the mouth of a 5 yr. old) vacuum device. (Why do they have those ads on TV when kids might be watching?)

:waitasec:

I worked for a urologist years ago, and we has a patient with a fractured penis due to a vaccum cleaer...........as much as I wanted to ask him WTF...I had to keep my comments to myself. Time and tenderness was the only rx for this......................and PAIN MEDICINE and believe it or not, this was not the most unusual thing I had seen.

This part got me:

Police say a Michigan man has been arrested after "receiving blahblahblah from a vacuum" at a car wash.

Am I missing something, or has vacuums started coming on to random people, now? Really... that is how that sentence reads... as if the man was caught because the vacuum offered blahblahblah to the man, and he took it. LoL

*goes to make sure my vacuum is unplugged* Don't want to take any chance that my Dyson is out offering blahblahblah to anyone. I'm trying to raise my vacuum right... :)

This part got me:

Police say a Michigan man has been arrested after "receiving blahblahblah from a vacuum" at a car wash.

Am I missing something, or has vacuums started coming on to random people, now? Really... that is how that sentence reads... as if the man was caught because the vacuum offered blahblahblah to the man, and he took it. LoL

*goes to make sure my vacuum is unplugged* Don't want to take any chance that my Dyson is out offering blahblahblah to anyone. I'm trying to raise my vacuum right... :)

Keep the Dyson away from the Hoover's.............might be some envy there. After this conversation.........I will never again be able to look at the ORECK Infomerrcial guy without laughing.

Keep the Dyson away from the Hoover's.............might be some envy there. After this conversation.........I will never again be able to look at the ORECK Infomerrcial guy without laughing.

That's right--- The Oreck and the bowling ball......now that's quite the odd couple.

This part got me:

My Kirby has a beater bar. I guess somewhere I went wrong. :-(

The guy must have put money into the machine...Sounds like vacuum prostitution to me. I wonder if the vacuum was cited or brought in. I just hope the vacuum was of consenting age.

He probably runs nekkid through the soapy spinning brushes for a thrill, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches
Back