Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

concentric

Reaction score
It may be interesting to start a thread that will be concerned with how her confinement, jail cell, etc. is, may or will affect Casey.

Will she break down?

What about the lack of privacy?

etc.

It may be interesting to start a thread that will be concerned with how her confinement, jail cell, etc. is, may or will affect Casey.

Will she break down?

etc.

seriously doubtful being locked up didn't break her last time no reason it will this time.

Yep. I agree. Why should this time be any different? Of course, she is waiting for the trial so that all of us can finally "understand" remember!! LOL!!

Will she break down?

etc.

She thrives on attention, so I really don't think the lack of privacy will bother her.

I think the least amount of attention the outside world pays this woman, the better. In her life, attention is what she sought. I do not feel like donating my attention to it.

Yep. I agree. Why should this time be any different? Of course, she is waiting for the trial so that all of us can finally "understand" remember!! LOL!!

Oh, yes. We all must "understand". I understand that Caylee was putting a real damper on KC's sex life and partying abilities, not to mention that she was stealing the attention that her family once gave KC. And, KC was mad at her mom and wanted to get back at her, of course knowing what a spiteful she is and all. It all makes perfect sense. I absolutely "understand".

And, I agree. I don't think it did anything to her last time, so I don't see this time as any different, unfortunately. Maybe if they threw her into general population. That would be quite a change, I would think, and maybe that would get her talking and willing to make a deal.

she will morph into the model inmate ............

The harder she will get and being locked up will be less threatening and she will see it as her "new life". It will not break her.

She's already been reported to be a model prisoner and a verocious reader - I'm sure she'll use the 'alone' time to read law books - you know for when she gets out and can hook up with Baez, at least thats what she thinks - remember she was morphing into her latest self, a paralegal - she always morphs into the person she wants to be with - this time it's Mr. Baez

The harder she will get and being locked up will be less threatening and she will see it as her "new life". It will not break her.

Yes, I tend to agree. Jail and prison is a society in and of itself. There are rules, codes and diciplines on the "inside" that differ to the "outside" but a society just the same. IMHO KC will mold herself into this society just fine, probably make some new friends. Frankly, she will do probably quite well. All bills paid. Doesn't have to worry anymore about gas. No cooking, cleaning or that other bothersome stuff. Free healthcare. Free dental. Doesn't have to really impress anyone. KC will finally be surrounded by her true peers. No one to hold her accountable for anything. I think KC will thrive.

She's already been reported to be a model prisoner and a verocious reader - I'm sure she'll use the 'alone' time to read law books - you know for when she gets out and can hook up with Baez, at least thats what she thinks - remember she was morphing into her latest self, a paralegal - she always morphs into the person she wants to be with - this time it's Mr. Baez

This is a bit OT but your quote struck me as what she was doing when she met her most recent boyfriend (someone who didn't really like having kids around). Mirroring her idea of his ideal girlfriend, one without any kids.

Yes, I tend to agree. Jail and prison is a society in and of itself. There are rules, codes and diciplines on the "inside" that differ to the "outside" but a society just the same. IMHO KC will mold herself into this society just fine, probably make some new friends. Frankly, she will do probably quite well. All bills paid. Doesn't have to worry anymore about gas. No cooking, cleaning or that other bothersome stuff. Free healthcare. Free dental. Doesn't have to really impress anyone. KC will finally be surrounded by her true peers. No one to hold her accountable for anything. I think KC will thrive.

I agree totally with you......Casey will fit in like a old shoe!
Everyone figured prison would break Scott P he seems to be doing well. Living a care free life today........no worries / no problems.

Right now KC is in a secured confinement. She is separated from the rest of the inmates for her safety. I have a question, what happens if she goes to trial on the check fraud charges (which I am guessing should happen before the murder trial) and gets a sentence of 3 or more years. Will she go to prison with the general population after that? I'm so tired of her special treatment and protection.

"knowing what a spiteful she is"

I think this statement is one that we should be examining much more closely. IF this is something that her mother repeatedly said to her, then that is an indicator that she perhaps WAS a spiteful bit@h and her mother called attention to that fact on a regular basis...

And what does this tell us about Casey if it is in fact true?

There is also the fact that her mother called her an unfit mother on a regular basis according to what information we now have, and that she made an effort to tell Casey's friends that she was a "sociopath"...and that she was a liar and a thief...

What does THIS tell us about Casey if it is true?

To me, all of these things combine together to say that Casey was selfish, was a liar, had no conscience about stealing from her own family and friends, and that she did not provide for the basic care of her own child. It tells me that perhaps she has a vindictive nature, and would make her families life miserable if they dared to "cross" her, and that she was a source of pain and trouble for her family prior to this incident that catapulted them all into the news. It all combines to say to me that Casey was a ticking time bomb, and that she was waiting to the chance to free herself from what she perceived as her "bonds".

I think she is FURIOUS that she has been locked up and that at some point she will boil over in some fashion.

Right now KC is in a secured confinement. She is separated from the rest of the inmates for her safety. I have a question, what happens if she goes to trial on the check fraud charges (which I am guessing should happen before the murder trial) and gets a sentence of 3 or more years. Will she go to prison with the general population after that? I'm so tired of her special treatment and protection.

In a high profile case like this, it is very unlikely she will ever make it into general population, for her own safety.

Good question, I hadn't thought about that. JMO. I just don't know. I would guess that she would, if found guilty but I think she would still be put in a confined enviroment for her safety so she could stand trial on her murder charges. I hope someone with more legal experience answers your question. I would like to know too.

Thanks magic-cat, I was watching lock-up on msnbc and I remember a prisoner saying that he felt that he was a target because he committed a crime against a child and I remember he was in a special section of the jail with other similar offenders.

This could be an opportunity. IF LE allowed for some social contact with a few select individuals (some that, oh, accidently killed their kid but cooperated and were serving the last leg of their 6 months before returning to a sweet set-up made possible by loving lawyers) maybe KC would follow the soap opera along. It is a stretch, but.....

This time may be different in that there is now a GJ indictment, much evidence has been revealed that is not favorable to her, and she is facing much more serious charges (murder 1 vs. child neglect) with no bond. She also has all the fraud charges hanging over her head now and that impending trial. I think she must be climbing the walls. I thought that when she was on home confinement and asking for those "secret" excursions.

Agree with everything except...I don't think she will be getting out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth