1477 users online (332 members and 1145 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain

UK Releases UFO Files from the Nat'l Archives

Details several incidents and encounters with UFO's in the UK from 1986-92. One of which profiles the US airforce being scrambled with the orders to shoot first ask questions later when a UFO was spotted during the cold war over the English country side.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081020/...uk_britain_ufo

Link to the archives
    http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Hi gaia,

Over at the Conspiracy Theory site (, there are several posts re: your topic.

Whoops, I really do apologize. There is no conspiracy theories thread here...it's over, ahem...at the other site.

But still...this is good news to hear they've released this information! Hope the other major governments do the same!

The pro UFO nuts keep saying there will be disclosure by the governments of the world i.e. they'll admit there are UFOs. That will NEVER happen.

No one wants to look like they are crazy. There is no real concrete evidence. If these UFOs are so real why don't they land in a busy place or the white house lawn so they can present themselves to everyone.