1186 users online (191 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question More Photos

I found a Photo bucket with lots of pics of the places searched and such thought it could give a general Idea about places. I asked this person if i could share it here
    http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...NTHONY%20CASE/
    Last edited by JBean; 10-28-2008 at 10:22 PM. Reason: change title to reflect topic
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

Wow-thanks for that. We had all wondered if there had been any concentration on this Boggy Creek area...I guess there HAS...

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Thanks.

There is a video i would like to show u all also but can't figure out how to link the video?

http://http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/797187

Try this
    Its a video of the boggy creek area ..a search done on the 18th of this month

Thanks. This link has been posted elsewhere but it's great that it now has it's own thread. These pics go a long way toward helping those of us who are not there to understand what some of these places are like!
    Last edited by Pink Panther; 10-20-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Very interesting, thanks for posting them!

You are welcome...I was glad to look at them too as I am in Indiana and trying to visualize isn't always easy

Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    You are welcome...I was glad to look at them too as I am in Indiana and trying to visualize isn't always easy
    I am in Indiana too. I can definitely relate to what you are saying.

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Looking at these pics, makes me think about Caylee, where could she be?
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

Thanks, never been to Florida, and viewing these pics made me wonder how in the world are they going to find Caylee with all that water and woods. I pray TES can find her remains, but my heart sunk, so many possibilities to get rid of a body, it makes me ill.

Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Shar824 View Post
    Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.
    I don't recall the finding of the purse either. I was wondering too if it was related to this case.

Thank you.
    A haunting, forlorn, and lonely looking place...

Thanks from PA!

Wow! Thanks! It looks like an organized search. Did this happen over the weekend? I couldn't make out what those shirts said on the people in white tees with black cargo pants.

What on earth would a child's blanket be doing out in this area? The third photo shows a blue and white blanket with what looks to be "sock monkeys" on it. That could be quite a find.

Those are great photos of the area! Thanks for posting these!!

ETA: They say it is a "Curious George cloth". After checking out a ton of Curious George stuff...still looks more like sock monkeys on it to me.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast