1333 users online (259 members and 1074 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shar824 View Post
    Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.
    I dont think she would go too far into a swampy area. I live not far from a pond and I would NOT go in there, too afraid of water mocassins, aligators, etc! It is scary to me. And I have a feeling KC is a wimp LOL

Ponds up north are nice, the areas down here, you dont know WHAT will be in them eeks!! I live about 2 hr ride from Orlando...

Quote Originally Posted by edgeofnight View Post
    Thanks, never been to Florida, and viewing these pics made me wonder how in the world are they going to find Caylee with all that water and woods. I pray TES can find her remains, but my heart sunk, so many possibilities to get rid of a body, it makes me ill.
    With cell phone records and pings it narrows the possibilities. I trust remains
    will be recovered very soon.

Yeah it is murts stuff...An i asked him if i could share it here...I do not believe his is a member here actually I think he may be banned that why I didn't want to mention who it was.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

Yes the search was on Saturday the 18th...Just wanted to help those who didnt have a clue visualize

Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    his Murts site and the PB account is his, I think OP should of gotten permission to post his work on this site because he is banned from this site. IMO I think anyone should have others permission first prior to posting someone elses PB account. MOO

UM I DID ASK him Lastnight...and he gave me permission to post it...If you like you can email and ask him....
    I never once said these were mine or took credit for them

Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    Yeah it is murts stuff...An i asked him if i could share it here...I do not believe his is a member here actually I think he may be banned that why I didn't want to mention who it was.
    Oh whoops. I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me/us know.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Wow! Thanks! It looks like an organized search. Did this happen over the weekend? I couldn't make out what those shirts said on the people in white tees with black cargo pants.

What on earth would a child's blanket be doing out in this area? The third photo shows a blue and white blanket with what looks to be "sock monkeys" on it. That could be quite a find.

Those are great photos of the area! Thanks for posting these!!
    yes..thank you to murt for going on the search and sharing..

Yes the search was on Saturday the 18th...Just wanted to help those who didnt have a clue visualize
    Thank you.

deleted

UM I DID ASK him Lastnight...and he gave me permission to post it...If you like you can email and ask him....
    I never once said these were mine or took credit for them

Its great you got his permission to do so. That said, he is a banned member its just my opinion anyways. Its just some time ago, there was things said about him here and mods didnt welcome him, although theyll use his work.

I did not say you were taking credit for this, I think you are reading to much into it. It isnt polite to take things out of context.

Omg I am getting bashed for sharing these...I am sorry didn't know it would be offensive...I will ask the mods to remove it
    oh my gosh...you shouldn't feel bashed. These pics were nice to be able to see...and how were you to know that perhaps they shouldn't be on here. I. for one, thank you for giving me the opportunity to see them. I do not visit other sites so I wouldn't have probably ever seen them. Please don't be hard on yourself.
    Here's what happened...

Omg I am getting bashed for sharing these...I am sorry didn't know it would be offensive...I will ask the mods to remove it
    Please don't ask the mods to remove it. I really don't understand why everyone is in such an uproar.

Thanks again for posting.

I am sorry law girl...I am just trying to help...I apologize for misunderstanding...I just thought these were great pics for people who didn;t know the area...I am new here only been posting a week
    and don't want to wear out my welcome already

Please do not be sorry. Sorry for what, you were sharing these photos of a search, you cleared it with Murt, and I for one appreciate your effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    Its great you got his permission to do so. That said, he is a banned member its just my opinion anyways. Its just some time ago, there was things said about him here and mods didnt welcome him, although theyll use his work.

I did not say you were taking credit for this, I think you are reading to much into it. It isnt polite to take things out of context.
    It goes both ways dear. sigh...
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast