738 users online (87 members and 651 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    For anyone who doesn't live in this area, I'd like to elaborate on these photos. Central Florida is COVERED with places like this. My neighborhood is surrounded by areas like this. And during Tropical Storm Fay, we got so much rain, that every kind of wildlife that you could imagine, came out of these areas, looking for food and dry land. Alligators, Bobcats, Wild Boar, to name a few. If KC did put Caylee in a place like this, then most likely her little body ended up being a survival meal by one of these types of wildlife (Sorry to be so grim and grotesque, but that is the sad state of what we're dealing with down here). Trenton Duckett was never found as well as older kids that have been kidnapped from this area over the years. If TES finds anything at all when they come back (and I sincerely hope they do), it will most likely be a very, very minimal amount of remains...

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    How do you know it's a fleece blanket?
    I don't, but sure looks like one to me. Could be a child's blanket sleeper, I guess. If you look on the right tho...it appears there used to be a binding like a blanket would have.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by It'sME View Post
    This was back a while ago and posted on the FoxOrlando blog when some of them went searching.....sorry no link or way of searching that blog. But was reading there at the time. JJ was on that search also and had the pics up on his site (since taken down) of items found. They found make up etc, if not mistaken it was in the Blanchard park area.

Thank you.....I remember it being posted somewhere about make-up being found, but didn't remember anything about a purse though.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Yes, they do have specialized equipment which allows them to look for things which are buried underground and even under cement. TES and various LE agencies have that capability.
    Thanks! I was hoping they had some high tech gadgets that could help them out. It would be pretty hard without them, that's for sure!

What if, geeze this is hard to type, she really did throw the dead or half dead body off the bridge close to where she was sited. After passing by each day to make sure all was ok, she saw that it had floated up and was visable from the road if someone was looking. She would have cut through the woods to get to the creek, put her in the trash bag that the man saw her with and took her then, to her parents house for a couple of days. That would account for the dog hits and fluids in car. Also I was thinking, what if the car was not out of gas or broken down as she claimed. Whoever called the tow company and the tow company had no way of knowing because KC had the keys. Maybe it just reeked so bad she didn't want any of her friends smelling it, asking for rides or expecting her to drive her own self around so she ditched it.

Thanks for posting this.

It really makes it hit home that they're looking for a needle in a hay stack.
    "The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinensen

Excellent pictures! Thanks Mahoneys! I can't visualize Casey or anyone going too far from the road or beaten path to dispose of remains. I also think someone wouldn't want go into that area at night and would probably do whatever they needed to do during daylight hours.

I found a blue sock monkey fleece blanket on ebay. Looks to be the same as the one in the search pic. I am trying to post the link but for some reason I cannot.
    Here's what happened...

Quote Originally Posted by doonerinohio View Post
    I found a blue sock monkey fleece blanket on ebay. Looks to be the same as the one in the search pic. I am trying to post the link but for some reason I cannot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOCK-MONKEY-DOLL...ayphotohosting

I cant find the blanket again was it video or pic...sorry just look at so much stuff right now
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

Thanks for the post. Sure is alot to search. I still say in the water, not on the ground. I hope they find her asap.

Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    I cant find the blanket again was it video or pic...sorry just look at so much stuff right now
    If you go back to the link, it is like the 2nd and 3rd picture on the 1st page.

Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    I found a Photo bucket with lots of pics of the places searched and such thought it could give a general Idea about places. I asked this person if i could share it here
    http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...NTHONY%20CASE/
    The blanket/cloth are the 2nd and 3rd photos here. There is no brown on it. The sock monkey is an outline in dark blue or black with white hands n feet.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

lol I found it...thanks
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Shar824 View Post
    Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.
    There was a purse found in an early search, LE took it, don't remember hearing if it's related.

~Thanks so much for this, it's a good find!~
    Last edited by LCoastMom; 10-20-2008 at 04:03 PM. Reason: giving thanks
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast