More Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow-thanks for that. We had all wondered if there had been any concentration on this Boggy Creek area...I guess there HAS...

Thanks. This link has been posted elsewhere but it's great that it now has it's own thread. These pics go a long way toward helping those of us who are not there to understand what some of these places are like!

Very interesting, thanks for posting them!

You are welcome...I was glad to look at them too as I am in Indiana and trying to visualize isn't always easy

Looking at these pics, makes me think about Caylee, where could she be?

Thanks, never been to Florida, and viewing these pics made me wonder how in the world are they going to find Caylee with all that water and woods. I pray TES can find her remains, but my heart sunk, so many possibilities to get rid of a body, it makes me ill.

Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.

Thanks so much for posting these. It sure helps people that are not residents of Orlando to see what the searchers are up against.

Looking at all these photos, I can't see KC going too far into any swampy area to get rid of Caylees body. I'm in the group that thinks she dropped her in the water somewhere, probably off of a bridge. I think this is why she says "I have no idea where she is". This is all just MOO.

In photo 63 of the 3 women standing, the comment was.. the middle person is the one that found the purse at the YMCA..........what purse?? I must have missed the memo on that, when was it found? and was it related to this case.

I don't recall the finding of the purse either. I was wondering too if it was related to this case.

Thank you.
A haunting, forlorn, and lonely looking place...

Wow! Thanks! It looks like an organized search. Did this happen over the weekend? I couldn't make out what those shirts said on the people in white tees with black cargo pants.

What on earth would a child's blanket be doing out in this area? The third photo shows a blue and white blanket with what looks to be "sock monkeys" on it. That could be quite a find.

Those are great photos of the area! Thanks for posting these!!

ETA: They say it is a "Curious George cloth". After checking out a ton of Curious George stuff...still looks more like sock monkeys on it to me.

I dont think she would go too far into a swampy area. I live not far from a pond and I would NOT go in there, too afraid of water mocassins, aligators, etc! It is scary to me. And I have a feeling KC is a wimp LOL

Ponds up north are nice, the areas down here, you dont know WHAT will be in them eeks!! I live about 2 hr ride from Orlando...

Thanks, never been to Florida, and viewing these pics made me wonder how in the world are they going to find Caylee with all that water and woods. I pray TES can find her remains, but my heart sunk, so many possibilities to get rid of a body, it makes me ill.

With cell phone records and pings it narrows the possibilities. I trust remains
will be recovered very soon.

Yeah it is murts stuff...An i asked him if i could share it here...I do not believe his is a member here actually I think he may be banned that why I didn't want to mention who it was.

Yes the search was on Saturday the 18th...Just wanted to help those who didnt have a clue visualize

his Murts site and the PB account is his, I think OP should of gotten permission to post his work on this site because he is banned from this site. IMO I think anyone should have others permission first prior to posting someone elses PB account. MOO

UM I DID ASK him Lastnight...and he gave me permission to post it...If you like you can email and ask him....
I never once said these were mine or took credit for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member