Will Casey take the stand?

frenchvixen

Reaction score
What did Baez mean when he mentioned on GR last night that Casey will tell her story when it's the right time? Is he even thinking of putting her on the stand? That would be suicide for a pathological liar to do.

She won't take the stand in this lifetime.

Definately, agree. I guess he meant that in a backwards sort of way.
I even doubt that CA will take the stand. She might get charged with perjury if she does. If not, then she will make the jury dizzy with all of her going in circles, style.

Definately, agree. I guess he meant that in a backwards sort of way.
I even doubt that CA will take the stand. She might get charged with perjury if she does. If not, then she will make the jury dizzy with all of her going in circles, style.

The prosecution would annihilate her if she took the stand.

Based on Baez's "Oops! I Did It Again!" style of defending his client, I'm almost certain he'll toss her butt to the wolves so the prosecution can rip her to pieces. He still sees her as the young tortured mother who made a few mistakes that led to a dead body in the trunk. Her bad!

There is NO WAY she will take the stand. As much as I would love to see her and CA get ripped to shreds by the prosecution, I just don't see it happening unfortunately.

NEVER! The prosecution would rip her apart. Unless Baez is REALLY stupid, she will never take the stand. I am very curious how Baez will get her so called story out to the jurors.

Based on Baez's "Oops! I Did It Again!" style of defending his client, I'm almost certain he'll toss her butt to the wolves so the prosecution can rip her to pieces. He still sees her as the young tortured mother who made a few mistakes that led to a dead body in the trunk. Her bad!

The fact that she believes that people believe her outrageous lies doesn't help her b/c I don't think that she would hesitate to take the stand if Baez allowed her to.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
What in the world.... could she say that could make us understand ???
I tried to think... THIS>>> THAT <<<< ? ? ? what....?
Nothing makes anysense... Most parents say... I would die on the spot
to try to keep my child out of that car...that a woman and her sister were
putting my child into....
KC said... in the police report.... I took my child to the Nanny ....
between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.... that's a 4 four 4 hour window...
when GA says... I said good bye to them at 12:50..... Just like
any other day... that is 10 - ten - 10 minutes till 1:00pm......
How long to drive from HopeSprings Dr to SAW GRASS ?
How Long to drive from HOPESPRINGS DR TO J BLANCHARD PARK ? ?
well
10 minutes??? I don't think so....
What time was she suppose to report to so called Fake WORK ? ? ?

**** She is Not even able to make up a fake story ! ! ! !

KC here is a question ? WHERE IS CAYLEE ?
KC ANSWER: ____________________________________________________

Tired of her BS!
God Bless Little Angel "CAYLEE"
jjgram

Not if Baez has a single functioning brain cell in his head.

yeah I always thought the whole "between 9 and 1" thing really odd, though of course everything in this case is weird, but you would think that someone would be able to give a more accurate time frame.

Not if Baez has a single functioning brain cell in his head.

although I have my doubts :biglaugh:

but yeah, that. course they might wanna put her up there and let her lie her fool head off then say "see....she cant tell the difference between fantasy and reality...." and try for insanity in a backwards sort of way....

I highly doubt it. I cannot see JB putting her on the stand no matter how many times he says she wants to tell her story. The time she did tell her story it turned out to all be lies. As for when the time is right, that time has already past and keeps passing.

yeah I always thought the whole "between 9 and 1" thing really odd, though of course everything in this case is weird, but you would think that someone would be able to give a more accurate time frame.
I believe she was just thinking "Sometime while Tony was in school."

I don't think she will take the stand. I'm wondering who in the world Baez is going to call to the stand or if he will call anyone at all.

She wont take the stand ever. She will sit silently forever. Baez is full of it. Hes just trying to make people think Caylee is alive and Casey is innocent.
NOT

No decent lawyer would let his client take the stand even if they wanted to.

Surely?

I don't think Casey will take the stand. I can see Cindy insisting on taking the stand, though. IMO, totally stupid, but she just comes across to me as someone who would HAVE to have her say.
Yes, I will be glued to TruTV if this goes to trial and is televised. I might have to move in with my brother in FL for the duration if it isn't....
Lanie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back