Light bulb moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmer

Reaction score
I would like to start this thread for things that make us say HUH? I would prefer that this not be a debate on topics but just things that make the hinkey meter go off weather you believe Caylee is alive or not.

Here is mine.

Since the beginning of this mess started we have seen what appears to be a dramatic weight loss of CA and GA also does not look well, But if you look back at any past photos of KC she still looks like she has been eating and sleeping well,,,How could that be, How could what the family claims to be a loving and devoted mother continue to look like she is doing so well?Even if her child was kidnapped how could you carry on like nothing is wrong? And if you were the one that was responsible for her death and also responsible for hiding her little body, how could you carry on like nothing is wrong?

I just dont get it...If this was my child and it had been this long I would look like I had aged 50 years and lost 100lbs..

Anyone else with other things that have not yet been discussed that makes you say HUH?

For me, that moment was very early in the case when I was just lurking around websleuths. Someone was posting to answer the 'why?' question. They said that as Caylee approached three she was becoming a liability to KC as she would now be fully able to tell CA where they went, who they were with and what they were doing every day. I was thinking accident up until I read that and I felt like someone hit me right between the eyes.

KC just flat out does not care for anyone but herself. She continues on with her life as if nothing is wrong and that is why she looks the same.

31 DAYS!!!

Frankly, there are enough "lightbulbs" in this case to light up a football field. Add them all up, and how on Earth can anyone come up with a plausible explanation for any single action taken by the accused.

the conversation early on between Lee and Casey, where she is describing losing the cellphone and she states she was up at Universal...he says for fun or work, she says not for fun (i'm paraphrasing here)...Lee knew what she was talking about...

i never could figure out a plausible explanation for this particular dialog.

I watched some of the trial today of the mother who was accused of drowning her 7 year old daughter. The grandmother saw certain things and believed her daughter killed her Granddaughter. She loved that baby so much that she testified against her daughter so at least her Granddaughter could rest in peace. I want to think if I were in the same position as this Grandmother and CA I too would want justice for that baby. I love my children more than life itself and do not have Grandchildren yet but from what I hear, the love you have for your Grandchildren is incredible, unequal to anything else ever felt.
Please CA, go with "the undeniable truth". KC had something to do with the disappearance of little Caylee. Some very significant things went down in that house late on the 15th and days prior, that sent KC on a spiral downhill of lies and deceit. For the love of Caylee, and to give us all closure on this horrific ordeal, please tell the truth.
You and your family involved us all in this and even though she didn't belong to us by blood, many people feel as I do. Helpless, curious, and obsessed with trying to figure all this out.

The pic's showing a smiling Casey partying at Fusian days after Caylee went missing. No loving mother could pull off a smile like that.

The fact that Casey was using stolen checks from her friend, to purchase beer and groceries at Target (once again, after Caylee went missing) and then proceeding to cook dinner for her boyfriend.

I was already very convinced that Casey was good for it, but when I read LA's LE interview transcripts, my jaw dropped. The way he described the decomp smell in the car was unsettling. I know that family knows what's up.

My huh?? moment is this:

Ca called 911. Stated there is a three-year-old child missing for a month, and "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" and no one in LE checks out the car that night. :waitasec:

My first, "Huh, what's this?" was early on, when LA announced that they'd thrown away all the stuffed toys/animals that people had been sending them because some of them smelled like cigarette smoke and the A's weren't smokers.

Until then, I rather liked and respected him, but that needless statement of his made me go "Huh? What?!"

I couldn't imagine why he would want to publicly insult all the well-meaning donors, smokers and non-smokers, by showing contempt for their gifts. That indicated to me that he had a streak of arrogant superiority along with a cold indifference to the feelings of others. (Remind you of anyone else in the family?")

Anyway, I tried to ignore that feeling about him because he seemed to be honest and cooperative with LE. As we've learned more about him, I'm back to my original conclusion and worse.

Oh and btw, I'm Friday and I've been lurking and learning here for many weeks.

The fact that Casey could not take LE to Zannies home, provide LE Zannies number & that Cindy, esp being the control freak that she is, had no way to contact the nannie. Caylee was at the age she could put together small sentences. That meant she could tell where she was or was NOT all day.

My light bulb moment was when Casey lied to LE.

I can't come up with any reason a parent who thought the child could be found alive would lie.

the conversation early on between Lee and Casey, where she is describing losing the cellphone and she states she was up at Universal...he says for fun or work, she says not for fun (i'm paraphrasing here)...Lee knew what she was talking about...

i never could figure out a plausible explanation for this particular dialog.

I was explained later by (I forget whom). She was speaking of the visit to Universal with LE.

I watched some of the trial today of the mother who was accused of drowning her 7 year old daughter. The grandmother saw certain things and believed her daughter killed her Granddaughter. She loved that baby so much that she testified against her daughter so at least her Granddaughter could rest in peace. I want to think if I were in the same position as this Grandmother and CA I too would want justice for that baby. I love my children more than life itself and do not have Grandchildren yet but from what I hear, the love you have for your Grandchildren is incredible, unequal to anything else ever felt.
Please CA, go with "the undeniable truth". KC had something to do with the disappearance of little Caylee. Some very significant things went down in that house late on the 15th and days prior, that sent KC on a spiral downhill of lies and deceit. For the love of Caylee, and to give us all closure on this horrific ordeal, please tell the truth.
You and your family involved us all in this and even though she didn't belong to us by blood, many people feel as I do. Helpless, curious, and obsessed with trying to figure all this out.

Yes. If my kid killed her child, or ANY child, I'd also turn her in and testify against her.

My first, "Huh, what's this?" was early on, when LA announced that they'd thrown away all the stuffed toys/animals that people had been sending them because some of them smelled like cigarette smoke and the A's weren't smokers.

Until then, I rather liked and respected him, but that needless statement of his made me go "Huh? What?!"

I couldn't imagine why he would want to publicly insult all the well-meaning donors, smokers and non-smokers, by showing contempt for their gifts. That indicated to me that he had a streak of arrogant superiority along with a cold indifference to the feelings of others. (Remind you of anyone else in the family?")

Anyway, I tried to ignore that feeling about him because he seemed to be honest and cooperative with LE. As we've learned more about him, I'm back to my original conclusion and worse.

Oh and btw, I'm Friday and I've been lurking and learning here for many weeks.

Welcome!:):):):):)

It wasn't a light bulb moment for me, it was a bow my head and weep moment - when I heard about the chloroform.

I would like to start this thread for things that make us say HUH? I would prefer that this not be a debate on topics but just things that make the hinkey meter go off weather you believe Caylee is alive or not.

Here is mine.

Since the beginning of this mess started we have seen what appears to be a dramatic weight loss of CA and GA also does not look well, But if you look back at any past photos of KC she still looks like she has been eating and sleeping well,,,How could that be, How could what the family claims to be a loving and devoted mother continue to look like she is doing so well?Even if her child was kidnapped how could you carry on like nothing is wrong? And if you were the one that was responsible for her death and also responsible for hiding her little body, how could you carry on like nothing is wrong?

I just dont get it...If this was my child and it had been this long I would look like I had aged 50 years and lost 100lbs..

Anyone else with other things that have not yet been discussed that makes you say HUH?
Kimmer,

It's amazing that you bring up about her weight,because just this morning I was thinking the exact same thing. Most people under stress (and in this case I would say severe stress),lose weight,bags under eyes,just an all around "carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders" look. I don't see that in Casey.

Kimmer,

It's amazing that you bring up about her weight,because just this morning I was thinking the exact same thing. Most people under stress (and in this case I would say severe stress),lose weight,bags under eyes,just an all around "carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders" look. I don't see that in Casey.

No, in fact, we see her barely able to squeeze into her jeans now.

The pic's showing a smiling Casey partying at Fusian days after Caylee went missing. No loving mother could pull off a smile like that.

The fact that Casey was using stolen checks from her friend, to purchase beer and groceries at Target (once again, after Caylee went missing) and then proceeding to cook dinner for her boyfriend.

I totally agree with the points that you made. As a mom, I cant imagine trying to smile, eat, sleep, carry on as usual WHILE my daughter was missing. There was not a worry on her face while stealing from her best friend to buy beer, food and lingerie for her new "boyfriend". :confused:

Congrats on expecting your first bundle of joy. Enjoy every second. I did and 22 years still flew by. Seems like just yesterday I brought my baby home LOL. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member