Nancy Grace - 10/20/08 Monday

they must have new leads if they are so sure to start the search back up

Yay, TES coming back with LP who is also bringing help!

I pray they find her soon.

Not ONE photo of Caylee in Casey's jail cell.

KC is now not only childless, she's friendless.

i misunderstood- does she have OTHER photos up? I thought she just had none at all....not that it matters, either way if she is innocent, I would think she would want one of her daugther

Watching now.............just one more clue at how much Casey lacks remorse with no photos of Caylee in her cell!

i misunderstood- does she have OTHER photos up? I thought she just had none at all....not that it matters, either way if she is innocent, I would think she would want one of her daugther

No, no pictures at all. Even though she's allowed to have them.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:Friendless oh poor poor KC! What about Caylee?
But she is warm, fed, etc. Poor KC can't party!

And once again Mark Williams didn't answer her question.

LP teaming up with TES in massive search beginning Nov. 8th. LP contacting other bounty hunters to join in the search

I feel so happy about little Cole being found alive. Drug Cartels are better than KC..Who would have thought?

At least a 1,000 people will be involved in the next search

Massive search!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap: I'm so glad to hear that!

Wow!!! A thousand people will be searching for Caylee...I feel in my heart that this time she will be found..

So no photos? Question for anyone good with evidentiary admission - if they can use her "good behavior" in jail as character evidence, can they introduce this evidence that she didn't even put up a picture of Caylee?

Either way another strike for JB- Put up pictures!! Fake being a good mother!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back