Search Question?

Kimmer

Reaction score
Please understand that I am in no way asking this question to say that the Orlando LE is not doing anthing in this case but?

Why is LE having to wait for Equisearch to come back to Orlando to look for Caylee?

I remember plenty of cases where LE were out searching for missing people and there remains.

One case in perticular was the Laci Peterson case, they had LE looking all over Modesto Ca, and also had search teams in the Bay daily, I just dont get why there are not more teams being placed in areas where they have phone ping evidince that KC was at, I know that the area is very large, But for gods sake it has been since July 15th that LE has know about this poor child and all the evidence points to the fact that the poor childs remains are somwhere and need to be found, this is the only case that I can think of where LE has waited for a non-profit organization to look for this poor child, can someone enlighten me on this subject because I am just really confused about this.

Kimmer

Please understand that I am in no way asking this question to say that the Orlando LE is not doing anthing in this case but?

Why is LE having to wait for Equisearch to come back to Orlando to look for Caylee?

I remember plenty of cases where LE were out searching for missing people and there remains.

One case in perticular was the Laci Peterson case, they had LE looking all over Modesto Ca, and also had search teams in the Bay daily, I just dont get why there are not more teams being placed in areas where they have phone ping evidince that KC was at, I know that the area is very large, But for gods sake it has been since July 15th that LE has know about this poor child and all the evidence points to the fact that the poor childs remains are somwhere and need to be found, this is the only case that I can think of where LE has waited for a non-profit organization to look for this poor child, can someone enlighten me on this subject because I am just really confused about this.

Kimmer

They have been searching. They searched the Anthony home. They searched places Casey indicated were possibilities. In the Laci Peterson case, LE searched in the places that Scott first indicated (the park where she would walk, for example). It was receipts that led them to look in the bay. In effect, they had a way to narrow down where to search. In a city where the landscape is littered with hundreds of waterways, lakes, swamps, woods.....they can only, because they ARE limited, search where they have information a search there might produce evidence. Though we would love it to be so, they must also deal with the rest of the greater Orlando public's needs.

This is one reason why Tim Miller's group is invaluable and should be given donations. They can put "boots on the ground" so that the LE are not stretched beyond their capabilities.

Never assume that LE does not care. I have found that the men and women who have to work a missing child case care more than we will ever know or could ever understand.

respectfully snipped~

Never assume that LE does not care. I have found that the men and women who have to work a missing child case care more than we will ever know or could ever understand.

This is very true.

Those of us who had the privilege of meeting some of them who were volunteering at the TES command center during the last search can tell you they are completely dedicated to their jobs.
They want want nothing more than to find little Caylee along with the other missing people they have in their case loads.

I personally don't know how they find the strength to do this job everyday but they do and my prayers go out to all of them.

respectfully snipped~

This is very true.

Those of us who had the privilege of meeting some of them who were volunteering at the TES command center during the last search can tell you they are completely dedicated to their jobs.
They want want nothing more than to find little Caylee along with the other missing people they have in their case loads.

I personally don't know how they find the strength to do this job everyday but they do and my prayers go out to all of them.

ITA. Not to mention that the terrain in FL is much different than the terrain in the SF area. Swamp land is much more difficult to search.

I think we all know when it search and rescue and search and recovery efforts things change drastically

I posted an article in the TES thread when people were questioning this very thing. I'll find it for you again. It talks about LE out searching bringing the dogs, etc. to search near the airport.

after having a 31 day delay, being lied to about any direction to start the search, Orlando isn't just a town and then there is country fields in all directions. Orlando is outskirted by 60 smaller towns that I can think of right off the top of my head and I am sure there LE is also looking for Caylee. It is not as simple as narrowing it down to one drainage pond out of thousands, one swamp out of hundreds, or one home out of millions. LE has spent time, effort, and tax payers money to find Caylee, and also paying for her moms food and room and board. LE has done an excellent job and TEX EQUI search will find her body they have more tools than LE to use over such a large area? Why is this even being brought up unless someone is worried Caylee might be found.

Maybe they have evidence or believe that the body/remains are non recoverable.

Interesting that everyone thinks Casey doesn't have much going on upstairs so to speak , but she's managed to hide the biggest piece of evidence in this case against her!

MOO

I live 1 1/2 hours SE of Orlando, and there is absolutely nothing but woods, pastures, swamps, grove, burnt trees, and absolutely nothing between my house and until about 5 minutes before you get off the turnpike to Disney areas. I don't know how these search teams ever find people. In Florida everyone seems to be packed into little pockets of areas with nothingness all around them. Don't know if it is like that elsewhere, but it is still like that here for now anyway.

Unfortunately, the Sheriffs Department probably does not have the time or manpower to search every area they would like. This is a very busy area, and crimes are happening every single minute. There is no way they would be able to keep searching and searching. I do believe that every single deputy in that department would do everything possible they could do to find Caylee or any other lost child.

Hopefully, TES can get some really big donations and come back and find her. I am going to get info on volunteering, but only to help in a passive way like run errands, pass out water, or whatever. I know I could not handle finding little Caylee.

One of the things that make me wonder are the areas of the search. I just don't think she left her deep in the woods.
I think she is too lazy to walk that far, or maybe too confident that no one would ever realize anything may have happened to Caylee, so to her, why would anyone ever look.
God, she makes me sick.

I will be there to help search for Caylee................. TES deperately needs funds, and I hope what LP said on NG last night, he puts his money where is mouth is and is getting support from experienced searchers from across the Country. I am grateful NG has kept this case in the forefront. Caylee could be found if this was the most organized search in history and LP has the resources to make this happen. Hurricane IKE wiped TES out............ as much as we want him solely to concentrate on Caylee, it can not happen unless FUNDS are given to TES. LP and friends.............PLEASE MAKE THIS YOUR GOAL not to end this search until Caylee's body is found.

After Caylee is found, I for one will continue to donate to TES, it is sad that this type of service is needed, but these people are amazing and we can never forget them. The power of prayer and hope will lead us to Caylee.

This is going to be a few days after the election, OMG I do believe we will all be pumped up/disappointed and very confused about what is going to happen on the 4th................... Finding Caylee will be the best thing for all of us, despite everything that lead us to this situation, I think for this weekend, our hearts and positive energy will bring closure. I will not waste my energy on anything else except, finding Caylee, no matter how small my role is, I will be there....................

I agree, I think TES needs lots more money to keep this search up. I wish someone like Universal or some of the big resorts like the "House of Mouse" (that's what we call Disney) would just send them a big check. This is a tourist area, they would get much publicity with helping fund a search like this for Caylee and Jennifer Keese.

Maybe they have evidence or believe that the body/remains are non recoverable.

Interesting that everyone thinks Casey doesn't have much going on upstairs so to speak , but she's managed to hide the biggest piece of evidence in this case against her!

MOO

That's really worrying me. Just look at the Drew and Stacy P case....almost one year, and still no body.

I know that the area is very large, But for gods sake it has been since July 15th that LE has know about this poor child and all the evidence points to the fact that the poor childs remains are somwhere and need to be found, this is the only case that I can think of where LE has waited for a non-profit organization to look for this poor child, can someone enlighten me on this subject because I am just really confused about this.

Kimmer

TSS is searching independently, but is working WITH LE, just not FOR LE. LE HAS searched. They are not required to divulge everything they have done to find Caylee.

Im sure we will all be surprised when we find out everything that LE has done to find the baby's body. We just arent privy to all the evidence, searches, etc. of this case.

One of the things that make me wonder are the areas of the search. I just don't think she left her deep in the woods.
I think she is too lazy to walk that far, or maybe too confident that no one would ever realize anything may have happened to Caylee, so to her, why would anyone ever look.
God, she makes me sick.

I disagree. I believe Casey was fully capable of gettin' down and dirty if it meant covering her tracks and her lies. Living the life of a liar is an exhausting affair. She's anything and everything but lazy. I fully believe she'd run to the ends of the earth and back if it meant keeping up her ruse.

I live 1 1/2 hours SE of Orlando, and there is absolutely nothing but woods, pastures, swamps, grove, burnt trees, and absolutely nothing between my house and until about 5 minutes before you get off the turnpike to Disney areas. I don't know how these search teams ever find people. In Florida everyone seems to be packed into little pockets of areas with nothingness all around them. Don't know if it is like that elsewhere, but it is still like that here for now anyway.

Unfortunately, the Sheriffs Department probably does not have the time or manpower to search every area they would like. This is a very busy area, and crimes are happening every single minute. There is no way they would be able to keep searching and searching. I do believe that every single deputy in that department would do everything possible they could do to find Caylee or any other lost child.

Hopefully, TES can get some really big donations and come back and find her. I am going to get info on volunteering, but only to help in a passive way like run errands, pass out water, or whatever. I know I could not handle finding little Caylee.

Bravo Suejay.......good post and thank you for taking the time to volunteer. Every job is just as important as any other when you participate in a search.

I disagree. I believe Casey was fully capable of gettin' down and dirty if it meant covering her tracks and her lies. Living the life of a liar is an exhausting affair. She's anything and everything but lazy. I fully believe she'd run to the ends of the earth and back if it meant keeping up her ruse.

I agree - I think she was quite willing to get a little grungy to take care
of her problem .

I agree - I think she was quite willing to get a little grungy to take care
of her problem .

We can't assume she was not diligent about hiding the body. We have to look to be sure. God willing we will have enough people to cover the search areas thoroughly and we can recover her. I have faith and believe we will.

The lack of a body is the fear I have, that one of the jurors will take as "reasonable doubt".

The prosecution has 'iron clad proof' tested from 3 labs that claim Caylee is dead and they all came back with the same results. I'm not worried.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back