Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Haven't read all of the posts BUT has anyone considered that the reason for the hanging out by the a's could be looking for her car??--remember when c&g fetched it they took out the battery for some reason or another--
    jmo

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

July 2

This entry from Valhalls' site, adds more insight to this timeframe.
    Chilling to say the least.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=383

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to suepitzl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    So on the morning of July 2 she takes Tony's jeep out in what she would consider the middle of the night (before 5 am) (ping 2), then comes back and washes clothes, then writes Diary of Days, then makes a tattoo appointment for the next day (pings before 7 pm)? This may be a more important day than I thought.....
    Can we speculate how long she may have remained in this area?
    EDIT: Just read Shadows post....she may have been at the remains site for about 45mins?

Interesting, this is the day AH alleges Casey stole $400 cash from her then a few days later Casey takes Amy to the airport for the PR trip and proceeds to steal more from Amy in the way of checks..
    Last edited by Intermezzo; 03-12-2010 at 09:30 AM. Reason: update
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

knt

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Can we speculate how long she may have remained in this area?
    EDIT: Just read Shadows post....she may have been at the remains site for about 45mins?

Interesting, this is the day AH alleges Casey stole $400 cash from her then a few days later Casey takes Amy to the airport for the PR trip and proceeds to steal more from Amy in the way of checks..
    Is it possible she was planning to run? these early am wanderings were to check one final time that all was still covered or at least not uncovered. Then for some reason on the 3rd, she changed her mind?
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macushla For This Useful Post:

IIRC, Scott P also returned to the scene. The police were having him tailed, he drove to the lake where he'd dumped Lacey, and sat there in his car staring out over the water for awhile. That helped nail him. A police interview I read mentioned that "they always return to the scene". That's why they were following him. I believe KC also was drawn to the scene, needed to drive by when it was safe, in TL's car at night. I'm thinking she at least drove by the scene, or possibly sat in the car there for awhile. Too bad LE wasn't aware at the time to have her followed.
    Last edited by knt; 03-12-2010 at 11:10 AM.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to knt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post

I went to this site, read down and became engrossed in it. Farther down the page, someone contributed her laptop history for the first week of July:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library...tophistory.csv

I tried to figure out if I could view some of the pages she had viewed. I didn't know how, but pasted some of the names of jpegs into google search.

One was the line 'lettherebelife-small.jpg' so I searched that. I clicked on the 3rd result, which said showed a little picture of 'sorry baby, pimps don't fall in love'. Then I realized it was a photobucket account named kcAnthonyspix's Profile.

Did I find her photobucket account? 2500 pictures, including some of Caylee? I've seen so many of the pictures before, but if felt creepy to possibly be in her old account. I thought it had been zapped long ago.

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/v...sort=ascending

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headndownstream For This Useful Post:

Awww, I found one picture of Caylee I've never seen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to headndownstream For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by headndownstream View Post
    I went to this site, read down and became engrossed in it. Farther down the page, someone contributed her laptop history for the first week of July:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library...tophistory.csv

I tried to figure out if I could view some of the pages she had viewed. I didn't know how, but pasted some of the names of jpegs into google search.

One was the line 'lettherebelife-small.jpg' so I searched that. I clicked on the 3rd result, which said showed a little picture of 'sorry baby, pimps don't fall in love'. Then I realized it was a photobucket account named kcAnthonyspix's Profile.

Did I find her photobucket account? 2500 pictures, including some of Caylee? I've seen so many of the pictures before, but if felt creepy to possibly be in her old account. I thought it had been zapped long ago.

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/v...sort=ascending
    Very interesting! Did you notice the picture before the "pimps" picture is this one about "Bella"? I wonder if she (KC) is "Bella" and that speaks to her frame of mind at that time? I remember TL called her "Bella Mia" in a phone text once. Is there a way to find out when this was uploaded?

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post

I had read that at the time Val posted it and had forgotten about it. How, I don't know, because it is one of the most compelling articles about this case that I have seen yet. Thanks for bringing it up! It speaks to the "haunted" and restless qualities that Casey was exhibiting at that exact point. I think it is telling that she called Ryan P as she was in the area of Caylee's body. He seemed to be one of the people who knew her best and she seemed to be trying to reach out to him after her mother had warned him that he shouldn't talk to her because she was a sociopath and had lied and stolen money (she even told him about her stealing from her grandmother - this was in Ryan's interview). Ryan said that she was confessing to him that she had been doing drugs - the exact wording was "pot and whatever else is around", and she was apologetic to him about it. That really makes me wonder if she really wasn't using more drugs than they have been able to prove at this point. Is it possible that she was panicked and thinking "Oh my God, what have I done??" and trying to get some answers/sympathy for herself from Ryan, without going "all the way" to telling him about Caylee?? A little bit like her confessing to be a bad mother, but not anything further.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TallyHo For This Useful Post:

Yes Essie, I saw that and forgot, glad you did, because it made me wonder too.

I can't find a way to see when anything was uploaded to her site, but I imagine LE knows how. And I think if they can it could show what her state of mind was from day to day?

Actually this all should be in a photobucket thread because I don't want to get away from the ping map. It is interesting to revisit that subject.

I'm loving valhall's site and bookmarked it for further perusing.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headndownstream For This Useful Post:

could this be the day that george says he followed her. all those late night phone calls to get in touch with her. maybe for an explanation as to whose car she was in and what she was up to? and then the following days myspace message from cindy. i always believe there was something significant that happened to warrant that message. is it possible that she put caylee in amys car and that was the day she decided to recover and dispose of her??

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belle3 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by belle3 View Post
    could this be the day that george says he followed her. all those late night phone calls to get in touch with her. maybe for an explanation as to whose car she was in and what she was up to? and then the following days myspace message from cindy. i always believe there was something significant that happened to warrant that message. is it possible that she put caylee in amys car and that was the day she decided to recover and dispose of her??
    You got me wondering if Caylee was left at Suburban on this night/morning, too.

There were good discussions on this a while back that may help us to either debunk, or put together more puzzle pieces that support this theory. Will see what I can find and bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    You got me wondering if Caylee was left at Suburban on this night/morning, too.

There were good discussions on this a while back that may help us to either debunk, or put together more puzzle pieces that support this theory. Will see what I can find and bump.
    June 29th was widely speculated as a possible car chase date. Here's a good place to start:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...=e-Pass&page=4
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

JWG's post, HinkyMeter

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
    Nightmare on Suburban Street

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    JWG's post, HinkyMeter

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
    Nightmare on Suburban Street
    Excellent stuff, huh? I like reading their work, it's becoming a morning coffee and read ritual

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast