TES seeking team leaders

UCFAlumni2002

Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenn
Reaction score
Website
www.findjenniferkesse.com
THIS time they are gonna find her!

Take that to the bank.

We've had Jennifer's information and photo along with photos of the man on the surveillance tape and pics of her car up in the "Missing" section of our Webpage since right after Jennifer went missing. It's hard to believe this much time has passed already with no real leads. I am just bone deep grateful that amazing people like Tim Miller and everyone else involved with Equusearch exist, and care enough to open a search on a case many people have completely forgotten about.

Obviously finding little Caylee is top on my list as well, and I hope and pray both of these searches yield results of a positive nature.

Good luck guys, if I wasn't so sick and so far away I would be there wrestling the rattlesnakes and dodging the gators right along side everyone else. We sent a donation and we will definitely be there in Spirit. Thanks to all in advance for being the wonderful Souls you all are inside and out.

Friday marks 2 years and 10 months since Jenn has been missing.

I pray for every single person supporting TES whether through time or money.

I pray for the strength of the people out there searching for missing people. I pray for the families and friends of every single missing person.

Praying for answers for both Jenn and Caylee.. as well as all the missing.

THIS time they are gonna find her!

Take that to the bank.
----------------
Brini I hope and pray you are right.It is so hard for all of us thinking of the little child out there all alone.My heart just aches..I wish I lived close I cant hike around but I could bring water etc..

I'm so glad they are searching for Team Leaders in advance. I think this will help the search go more smoothly. I will definitely be searching!

----------------
Brini I hope and pray you are right.It is so hard for all of us thinking of the little child out there all alone.My heart just aches..I wish I lived close I cant hike around but I could bring water etc..

Yeah, I catch myself thinking about looking up the route on Yaqhoomaps and then.. WAIT! I live in California!

MY guess, BTW, is that they already know pretty much where the poor baby's body is.

I am JUST suspicious enough to think that the timing between the indictment and the search (including LPs call for bounty hunters) is not coincidental.

*Bump*

James has had over 400 calls since 5 PM yesterday! :)

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/17789226/detail.html
Great news. I am contacting some old friends who moved to Orlando - 2 of them are prior volunteer firefighters. BTW - does anyone know if cadaver dogs will be used extensively in the search? It seems like it would be best for such dogs to accompany all areas that are searched by humans - I guess that's too expensive? Makes me want to get and train a cadaver dog.

Bumping up...wish I lived closer! I would definitely be there!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back