Campaign shocker

Just to note: the article says "scratched," not "carved." She did not need medical care.

Even so, it was a HORRIBLE crime. Poor woman.

The WTAE-TV article states she refused medical treatment.

Why is the B backwards?

I don't get people.

All the crazys come out during an election sadly. Doesnt matter who's running.

My DH has an Obama magnet on his bumper and so dumb butt at his work put a no-bama STICKER across the magnet AND across the back of his car. When DH tried to remove it at work it took paint with it. Words went back and forth and DH was yelling that he was going to pop his tires. I had to calm DH down he was so mad.

I just don't understand why people get so crazy and didnt the DB at his work think about the damage it would cause to DH's suv??

Thank god someone didnt scratch and M into it or on his face huh?

I for one do not believe her story. I find it odd the perp asked for $60.00....and yada yada yada.....................

It is just a gut feeling.......................

This for me has no partisan issues, I think this is a troubled person, I might be wrong. This is a sad story whether true or not this girl is injured.

Gee, you don't suppose she scratched it in herself in the mirror, do you?:rolleyes:

Hmmmmm. sure make ya wonder doesn't it?

ETA: I felt really bad for her....until I saw the backward "B"

God or anybody........please Bless America soon.

I thought this was a hoak before I saw the picture, NOW THAT I HAVE SEEN THE PICTURE, where are the broken blood vessels in the eye? I punch that was produce a black-eye..............why is the eye not red?
Could have been recent plastic surgery and not a punch. However, she has red marks on her face that are questionable.

I really can't imagine a young lady who has her face is carved/cut during a robbery by an unknown assailant refusing medical treatment for her face!

I think it's a load of crap.

So let me get this straight. She's mugged, beaten, and "carved on", and she refuses medical treatment? Why? Only people with something to hide or people with no insurance would refuse to get their injuries looked at by a trained physician.
If she works for the McCain party, they would pick up the tab if she had no insurance. It would be good P.R. for them and they could milk the story even further and trot her out at rallys and such.
I smell a rat.
And if it comes out that she did fabricate the story, the cries of racism will be so loud, it will be deafening. JMO

I don't like the politics of either one of these presidential candidates and I will just be so glad when this campaign is over.

If this young woman is making some or all of this up, she should be prosecuted for making a false statement to police. If she is not making this up, I hope the perpetrator is soon caught.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back