The "stink" when you break wind controls blood pressure?

Oh my, believe! You and I need to get some of that grant money - I know we could come up with something!!!

Off to send this link to my Daddy, who will laugh himself silly!

:blowkiss: You guys are already aware that I am an infant when it comes to this stuff...I am STILL laughing.

Oh my, believe! You and I need to get some of that grant money - I know we could come up with something!!!

Off to send this link to my Daddy, who will laugh himself silly!

If you come up with a way to get grant money, let me know. I want some of that free moolah.

Ahhh, my B/P just went down by 10. So are ya sayin' that I should quit holding back?

You will know things have gone off the deep end when you come out of the drs office carrying a bag of hot spicy tacos, instead your usual prescription for your BP meds. :)

(Why oh why does this sound like some kind of plot that would show up on South Park? LoL)

You will know things have gone off the deep end when you come out of the drs office carrying a bag of hot spicy tacos, instead your usual prescription for your BP meds. :)

(Why oh why does this sound like some kind of plot that would show up on South Park? LoL)

Send them the idea! I'm sure it would go over well!

Oh yeah- you all owe me a new screen....
:rotfl:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts