Forensic reports in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good!

I have been jonesing for some new documents since the last doc dump and this gives me all weekend to analyze all the new information!!!

I can't imagine we will be seeing the pertinent test results, but maybe just enough to prove to the A fam she is really gone. They have a right to withhold the things to be used in Casey's prosecution like they have done in past. I don't expect a lot of information that hasn't already been "leaked", in other words.

Maybe they are going to release the information on the fake sightings? Now those I would really like to see. We will find most came from CA and all were proven to be false.

SS i doubt anything from LE or FBI would bring the A's to believe caylee is gone. perhaps a body but even then i bet they would try to disprove it was caylee.

I can understand being in denial at first but, at what point are the A's gonna wake-up and accept what Casey has done?:confused:

I want my FBI results NOW!

(played to the tune of that annoying money commercial.)

Lanie

I can understand being in denial at first but, at what point are the A's gonna wake-up and accept what Casey has done?:confused:

Never, and I am willing to put money on it.
Lanie

The FBI will NOT be releasing any forensics prior to trial. The discovery burden is different to their agency.

Thanks Blink, was hoping we could go over it, but that makes sense.

Half past Never O'clock.
Not to be glib, but there is zero incentive for them to do so.
If Caylee's remains are found, they may give up she's alive, but imo they will just blame everyone else for her death. Accountability and this family are strangers, sadly.

I don't think they ever will. GA might, but there is no way CA is ever going to believe that KC did anything to harm Caylee. JMO

At the bottom of the first link posted, click on read report here.....
It says the hair found does show decomposition.....

SS i doubt anything from LE or FBI would bring the A's to believe caylee is gone. perhaps a body but even then i bet they would try to disprove it was caylee.

Even if they find her body -- the A's have pretty much inferred that DNA evidence is bunk science.

You are correct -- they probably will never openly admit she is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth