The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzysf

Inactive
Reaction score
There seems to be alot of blogging on this subject and different opinions. Let's find out the stats. I vote...covering up the crime.

(This poll assumes you believe Caylee IS dead...it obviously wouldn't apply if you think she is still alive)

Good job! I would place a grinning siggy here but for some reason, I don't have the option.

I think they're in denial of covering up, if that makes sense.
So I pick #1 and #2

FWIW, I think they went into cover up mode after they found out that KC was alive and KC couldn't be found.

I say they covered up a crime, too. I have tried and tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, as they are grieving grandparents. But I can't get past so much of the stuff they have done.
1. George and Cindy and Lee KNEW that that car had a dead body in it when it was brought home. They KNEW it. No pizza story, no running over an animal. They all knew it was Caylee when she would not produce her. Thus, the statement made by Cindy to casey, "What have you done?"
2. I think when that became known they went into protect Casey mode.
3. Cindy would not cooperate with Yuri early on. Remember when he asked where the JCPenny statements were and she told him that there was nothing pertinent in the statements?
4. I am convinced, totally, that Lee deleted the stuff on her computer. He took nearly 3 hours picking it up from tony's. A 20 minute drive.
5. He KNEW that the cops wanted to get Casey's stuff from there. He went to get it (I am sure on orders from Casey) when the cops took Casey elsewhere and then acted dumb when they asked him why he didn't just let the cops get it.
6. Cindy said to the 911 dispatcher that her daughter had been missing for a month. She had Lee trying to call her and go find her (he almost found her at that bar she was at). But when on the stand in the bond hearing she claims that she spoke or texted with casey every single day.
7. I still think the story about the gas cans etc. is a total lie. There was something too weird about it.
8. I think George helped clean that trunk. It had far more evidence of decomposition before they cleaned it. George KNEW that gasoline would degrade much of the DNA.
9. The stories told about Cayee's father are absurd. First he died, then he had another family, then he and Casey sat down and discussed how he wouldn't be a part of Caylee's life. Cindy has always gotten defensive about this subject when questioned. She just dismisses the question.
10. Cindy and George keep on insisting that Casey left Caylee with a babysitter but they KNOW she had no reason for a babysitter as she had never worked. (and it continues to baffle me that NOT ONE interviewer has dared confront her on that subject!?!?)
11. Cindy removed and washed the jeans. She knew they smelled like a dead body and she helped clean that car.

I know there are more instances where they tampered with evidence or outright lied. But my head is swimming!

As always, IMO

How can you cover up a crime if you don't believe a crime occurred?

Do you really think they believe Caylee is alive? I don't. But I respect your opinion. It just defies logic. I have seen people in denial. But this is bordering on the absurd.

I say they covered up a crime, too. I have tried and tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, as they are grieving grandparents. But I can't get past so much of the stuff they have done.
1. George and Cindy and Lee KNEW that that car had a dead body in it when it was brought home. They KNEW it. No pizza story, no running over an animal. They all knew it was Caylee when she would not produce her. Thus, the statement made by Cindy to casey, "What have you done?"
2. I think when that became known they went into protect Casey mode.
3. Cindy would not cooperate with Yuri early on. Remember when he asked where the JCPenny statements were and she told him that there was nothing pertinent in the statements?
4. I am convinced, totally, that Lee deleted the stuff on her computer. He took nearly 3 hours picking it up from tony's. A 20 minute drive.
5. He KNEW that the cops wanted to get Casey's stuff from there. He went to get it (I am sure on orders from Casey) when the cops took Casey elsewhere and then acted dumb when they asked him why he didn't just let the cops get it.
6. Cindy said to the 911 dispatcher that her daughter had been missing for a month. She had Lee trying to call her and go find her (he almost found her at that bar she was at). But when on the stand in the bond hearing she claims that she spoke or texted with casey every single day.
7. I still think the story about the gas cans etc. is a total lie. There was something too weird about it.
8. I think George helped clean that trunk. It had far more evidence of decomposition before they cleaned it. George KNEW that gasoline would degrade much of the DNA.
9. The stories told about Cayee's father are absurd. First he died, then he had another family, then he and Casey sat down and discussed how he wouldn't be a part of Caylee's life. Cindy has always gotten defensive about this subject when questioned. She just dismisses the question.
10. Cindy and George keep on insisting that Casey left Caylee with a babysitter but they KNOW she had no reason for a babysitter as she had never worked. (and it continues to baffle me that NOT ONE interviewer has dared confront her on that subject!?!?)
11. Cindy removed and washed the jeans. She knew they smelled like a dead body and she helped clean that car.

I know there are more instances where they tampered with evidence or outright lied. But my head is swimming!

As always, IMO

I think you have nailed it right here! There has just been so many lies, and they change the story every time it is needed to protect their precious Casey. I have yet to see them actually leave that house really go to any physical places that they claim Caylee is at. That right there tells me they must not believe she is there or why aren't they there looking for her? Lie after lie I tell ya!

Do you really think they believe Caylee is alive? I don't. But I respect your opinion. It just defies logic. I have seen people in denial. But this is bordering on the absurd.

No...read back...I voted covering up a crime...I was just responding to someone else's comment. Heck no!

There seems to be alot of blogging on this subject and different opinions. Let's find out the stats. I vote...covering up the crime.

Covering up...for sure.

Denial is a painful thing to watch, it renders people beyond pathetic...the anthony's at this point just make me want to slap them. They have crossed over too many lines to believe they are in denial anymore, their behavior is purposeful and it's designed to protect KC not find Caylee.

I wonder what will finally break their silence. Will the forensic evidence do anything to sway them? At some point either George or Lee are bound to say, enough is enough. I don't think Cindy will ever admit the truth.

Denial is an UNCONCIOUS act, if the A's truely were in denial they would not have cleaned up the crime scene.

They would not have thought there was anything to clean up because in their DENIAL there was no crime to clean up. Does that make sense?

I find it odd that CA's denial did not kick until after LE was involved. She believed her daughter was a dangerous sociopath (phonecall to childhood friend), she knew Caylee was missing (myspace July 3), she was FURIOUS KC was of stealing off her own grandparents -(from an assisted living fund!), and finally the 911 call, she was not in any denial at all when she was dobbing her in for stealing money, stealing a car - WHICH SMELT LIKE A DEAD BODY!

No, denial did not kick in AT ALL until CA had something to lose. Then she was all over it like decomp in a car trunk.

some people think ga doesn't know, but ca does. maybe saying 'one or both are in denial and the other has no clue' or something.

I think they're in denial. I don't understand it, because of the evidence, but that's what I think. (I am surprised many on the poll think they are involved).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100