1169 users online (156 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

In the trunk 2.6 days Decomp Info #1

The reason this is important is that it gives LE an whole new time frame of where and when KC dumped the body. It would be some time on the 19th that she would have disposed of it so the pings on that date would be of the utmost importance. This really narrows the window of opportunity for Texeqsh, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    The reason this is important is that it gives LE an whole new time frame of where and when KC dumped the body. It would be some time on the 19th that she would have disposed of it so the pings on that date would be of the utmost importance. This really narrows the window of opportunity for Texeqsh, doesn't it?
    I think it is longer than 2.6 days. There was room for error in the reported data.

What happened to the 11 days? I thought it was stated on NG that KC drove around with Caylee for about 11 days.

2.6 days is a much shorter time frame. I want to know how it ties into the 3 witnesses that saw her coming out of the woods.

I am wondering if she was spotted once when she left the body there and then again, when she went back to check on the body.

Do we have dates on when these "sightings" occurred? I haven't seen any.

Yes Bev, I do think this will help TEQ!

Salem

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    thank you for starting this thread...LOL...I just ask on the NG thread if we should start one

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Im not good at reading the charts on the FBI info.....did it say that the air was also 2.6 days....or just the decomp....my thinking is if its just the decomp...then maybe after the 2.6 days KC put her into something and yet the air could have more days left....does that make since.....

and just because there was only 2.6 days of decomp....doesnt mean she wasnt then placed into something that didnt allow any more decomp out...
    Last edited by TakeNote; 10-24-2008 at 09:37 PM. Reason: edit

Well, I think it's longer than 2.6 days too, but what do I know? In my opinion his estimation is probably off several days, I do think that LE will fall into line with the 2.6 days.

I'd like to know when the alleged sightings were too.

if the air samples are higher....then that would also be important for the timeline...I would think.....

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    This still brings us back to the cadaver hit in the backyard in a round about way. I wonder if she was taken from the trunk to the backyard or from the backyard to the trunk. What was a dead Caylee doing in the backyard..PERIOD?
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

ok....talking to myself....

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    This still brings us back to the cadaver hit in the backyard in a round about way. I wonder if she was taken from the trunk to the backyard or from the backyard to the trunk. What was a dead Caylee doing in the backyard..PERIOD?
    yes that is my thought also.....was she in the trunk...died...there for 2.6 days...brought to the house...and then put into something and then disposed of?

or died either trunk or at house ...left in the back yard for 2.6 days and then into the trunk and then disposed.....or put into something and then disposed

I haven't read any of the forensics yet. tell me about the 2.6 days.

but one thing is very clear....there was some kind of clean up....for them to have only found one hair....

Im not great at this....but from what I read is that the decomp was 2.6 days old.....but I dont know about the air....if it was aslo 2.6 days of deomp air...

I have to go for now....kids are needing me....but I hope this thread continues and I will be back later....

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast