Charges Pending against Drew Peterson!

PattyCake

Gypsy By Heart
Reaction score
Yeeha!

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,443924,00.html

Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow told reporters this week that he expects the case to be resolved in the “near future” in at least one of the investigations, according to The Associated Press

:rolleyes: Of course his lawyer is downplaying it A LOT! :bang:

I don't want to be a buzz kill..but I will believe it when I see it. I am a bit jaded at all the domestic violence murders where the suspects(read boyfriend or husband) are still living it up.
I pray this case is different.
I haven't been to this thread for awhile as I got caught up in the Caylee A. case.
There is not a day that goes by that I don't say a prayer for Stacy P. This case is especially disturbing to me because of the fact that I think he killed KS also!

Geraldo is covering the Peterson case tonight. His brother, Craig, interviewed Charley (Kathleen Savio's nephew), and he showed Craig some of the documents that will be allowed into evidence once the Hearsay bill is signed. Charley said DP stood to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars if the property settlement happened. But Kathleen was killed just a couple of weeks prior to the settlement.

Kimberly Guilfoyle, attorney, explained the hearsay law. She explained that if the governor had signed the bill as it was, it wouldn't become effective until summer of 2009. But the re-written bill will allow it to become effective immediately.

Kimberly said she feels that DP will be indicted on Kathleen Savio's death first. She says there's more documentation in that case, as well as the pastor's meeting with Stacy Peterson, at which time she confessed to the pastor that she knew that DP killed Kathleen. The pastor's comments will be allowed under the Hearsay law.

Nothing would make me happier than to see charges against Drew!!! Yes, I am sure JB is downplaying everything as per usual. When they do arrest him, JB will be saying the guys with the cuffs are unstable and can't do the job right! LOL

We may be looking at the last few weeks before DP's indictment! :)

We may be looking at the last few weeks before DP's indictment! :)
OMG I only hope so! I wanna see drEWWWW (emphasis on the Ewwwww!) take his perp walk more than anything.

R.I.P. Kathleen and Stacy ~ things will come full circle.

I would be please if it was on BOTH MURDERS.

I hope this is true... I really do...

Who is really Daniel Budenz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am aware of the efforts of Daniel Budenz to have his press put out of his credentials by a media company in Orlando Florida. After doing some checking we found this out. Daniel Budenz never paid the company to write the press release that they put out in the internet world. We understand Daniel Budenz had this press released on his background due to the fact that no one knew who he was. After checking further his background, we find the following. Dr Dan Budenz never paid also for a website forum that was set up to present his credentials. This same firm sent information around to all the media outlets with no compensation again by the Dr. Daniel Budenz nor did any of the media outlets take their emails seriously.

When we checked out those credentials, we can not find any other current clients of Dr. Daniel Budenz other than Drew Peterson Kids. In the recent interview with Dr Phil, again this so called Dr Dan Budenz never was mentioned and we find this odd since he was suppose to know Drew from childhood days and was announced in the press to be helping with Drews children. Another disturbing finding was that Dr. Daniel Budenz was arrested and found guilty on criminal charges in his own home town several years ago for resisting arrest, and harrassment of an officer. You can find all the lawsuits against Dr Daniel Budenz at http://wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl ...es not make sense to us. We will keep digging

YES on NGrace GJury is still on this case and the LE is looking for DP indictment to come in a day or so for KSavio!!! Let's hope for SP also........double homecide! The hearsay bill came through!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back