Globe Interviews LP

Brini

Future Irene Adler
Reaction score
I just picked up the Globe, at the grocery store.

One long article, "The Murder Case Against Caylee's Monster Mom." Sez KC used the chlorofrom to drug Caylee, so she could stay w/ TL, and Caylee suffocated, in the trunk. Hello, Susan and Diane!

Another is an interview with LP. Nothing we didn't know, though. LP says that Caylee died on the 16th. But, KC sneaked back to the house on the 18th, trying to make it look like a drowning accident. That didn't work, so she sneaked Caylee's body back out, using the borrowed shovel.

One wonders if by trying to fake a drowning death, KC was trying to pin it on her parents?

Thank you Brini. I think the suffocating in the trunk goes along with the findings of anarobic decomp in the trunk. It also makes sense of Caylee's death being the night of the 15 or early on the 16th, given the findings of 2.5 days of decomp.
Sounds like Casey gave Caylee the chloroform the night of the 15th & she died from lack of oxygen, over dose or temp. in trunk. It makes all the pings, calls, fall into place.

Thank you Brini. I think the suffocating in the trunk goes along with the findings of anarobic decomp in the trunk. It also makes sense of Caylee's death being the night of the 15 or early on the 16th, given the findings of 2.5 days of decomp.
Sounds like Casey gave Caylee the chloroform the night of the 15th & she died from lack of oxygen, over dose or temp. in trunk. It makes all the pings, calls, fall into place.

I wonder why KC didn't use bendryl? It's at least safer.

My youngest takes a prescribed antihistamine nightly for allergies. We give it to her about 30 minutes before bed, so that she can get her teeth brushed etc before getting sleepy...maybe KC wanted a quicker reaction, in her final rage...all my opinion. Not sure what I think happened but with the forensics, I think she died in the trunk....haven't read all threads yet...

:waitasec:

I PERSONALLY NEVER HEARD OF USING BENDRYL until recently when a doctor suggested I use it for myself and then A daycare lady was arrested for .....like 40 bottles in one year....when did this product come out

and maybe kc did not know about it.....and just for the record- i would never give anything to a child and my son was trained to be relaxed and soothed to go to sleep all on his home. Anyone need lessons on this just ask....:blowkiss:

I have wondered the same thing. Maybe she used benedryl in the past & Caylee either didn't get sleepy from it or woke up to soon. There are so many OTC things, tylenol pm etc. The chloroform just never sounded easy.

I just picked up the Globe, at the grocery store.

One long article, "The Murder Case Against Caylee's Monster Mom." Sez KC used the chlorofrom to drug Caylee, so she could stay w/ TL, and Caylee suffocated, in the trunk. Hello, Susan and Diane!

Another is an interview with LP. Nothing we didn't know, though. LP says that Caylee died on the 16th. But, KC sneaked back to the house on the 18th, trying to make it look like a drowning accident. That didn't work, so she sneaked Caylee's body back out, using the borrowed shovel.

One wonders if by trying to fake a drowning death, KC was trying to pin it on her parents?

Globe is a TABLOID with a tabloid mentality. If anyone believes a word they read in that trash magazine, well then I've got a bridge I'd like to sell ya!

I PERSONALLY NEVER HEARD OF USING BENDRYL until recently when a doctor suggested I use it for myself and then A daycare lady was arrested for .....like 40 bottles in one year....when did this product come out

and maybe kc did not know about it.....and just for the record- i would never give anything to a child and my son was trained to be relaxed and soothed to go to sleep all on his home. Anyone need lessons on this just ask....:blowkiss:

Benedryl has been around for years. There is one for adults but also a childrens one. I have heard parents say they were going to go home & give their child benedryl so they would go to sleep.
I have to give one of my dogs this daily as she is allergic to GRASS & this is what the vet told me to do.

Globe is a TABLOID with a tabloid mentality. If anyone believes a word they read in that trash magazine, well then I've got a bridge I'd like to sell ya!
That's what John Edwards thought about the Enquirer. oops.
Tabloids are getting new respect. Not saying anything is true but they do come up with some good info from time to time. This is a general statement not about his article just about tabloid's being unbelievable.

I have wondered the same thing. Maybe she used benedryl in the past & Caylee either didn't get sleepy from it or woke up to soon. There are so many OTC things, tylenol pm etc. The chloroform just never sounded easy.

She researched how to make chloroform. She researched missing children's sites. She wanted something that would kill her baby. She thought she was very clever and would never get caught. she is as delusional as her mother.

Tabloids are getting new respect. Not saying anything is true but they do come up with some good info from time to time. This is a general statement not about his article just about tabloid's being unbelievable.

I have to agree, they've surprised me quite a few times in the recent past with how dead-on some of their stories are.

I have to agree, they've surprised me quite a few times in the recent past with how dead-on some of their stories are.
IIRC, we got some good info from the tabloids during the Laci case.

IIRC, we got some good info from the tabloids during the Laci case.

Yeah, they aren't like they used to be. They embelish and exaggerate things to make it sound jucier, but the stuff they say are facts, usually are. They'll get in trouble for printing lies and tabloids have been sued a lot in the past.

And the Jon Edwards thing was a perfect example. They came out with that long before the mainstream media would even dare touch it! In fact, I would say some tabloids(especially the enquirer)have some of the best journalists and sources, as far as getting the inside scoop goes.

They're a tenacious bunch that much I'll say!

Just because JP said it does not make it true. Isn't this his opinion only and not the LE theory of the case?

It makes no sense that someone would use a shovel to fish a dead body out of the bottom of a pool. It just would not work.

And we have the female BH/employee that was with KC for 9 days. She no doubt witnessed a few things and heard a few as well. She has no issue with confidentiality and can speak about whatever she saw or heard. She is undoubtedly only telling LE.

Finally, I do not care if people are sending money to her jail commissary account. There are people who still love her. I don't care what she can buy, eat, read or watch as long as she is having to do it in jail.

Among others. One of their stengths is getting info so locked down the parties end up going public before they go to print. Why?
On behalf of the person (s) they feel they can benefit from telling or "spinning" their version. In reality, they tip off the "subject" because they know regardless of the slant, any statement promotes the rag.

They give exceptional, and most times, after being sued badly, good info.

Do i believe they are exploiting tragedy to sell circulation- absolutely!

But they also have the resources to get peeps to flap their pie hole.

Benadyrl has been out since I was a kid. It is an antihistamine which is excellent for allergenic children. It does not make all children sleepy, but wires up some kids. I have used it with my kids for itching in chicken pox, allergic reactions to insect bites, and seasonal allergies.

Benadryl has been around for many years. It is an antihistamine, and can also be used for itching caused by a rash or other skin condition. People use it now for allergies and sinus problems. It can also cause drowsiness, as most antihistamines do.
I'm with you... I have never used something to make a child sleep... too dangerous! And my youngest son was notorious for not sleeping over 15 minutes at a time up until he was nearly 3.

Well, writing style is what I would call "purple."

But, they often get it right, and beat MSM to the scoop.

And, I'm pretty sure that if they misquoted LP, he'd raise some h***. :)

The Enquirer actually ended up with some kind of journalistic excellence award, s/p their OJ reportage.

But, if you mention WNW or the Sun, I'm WITH you!:blowkiss::)

Benadyrl has been out since I was a kid. It is an antihistamine which is excellent for allergenic children. It does not make all children sleepy, but wires up some kids. I have used it with my kids for itching in chicken pox, allergic reactions to insect bites, and seasonal allergies.
My kids were some of those that Benadryl did not make sleepy.It always hypes me up and my children as well. We don;t tolerate antihistamines very well at all. The worst was having 3 or 4 hyped up kids at a time all with chicken pox.:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back